Fena: Pirate Princess: OST & OP & Taiyou no Kouro ENG ver in Junna's "Dear"

This music sounded much better than the other one.

However im missing A.Guitar fast play ala Akatsuki no Kuruma. Why does it have to be strings all the time ? Since when pirates have strings quarter in a ship ? Guitar would be much more likely ...
Of all the things in this song you think the strings are the most historically inaccurate?

Haha tbh the vocals are too lol

Vocal distrubution for current projects:
SAO: Remi
Vanitas: Hanae Tomaru
Pripri: Remi
Fena: Joelle
Madoka: Hanae , Kasahara (?)
Kimetsu doesnt really count as the new arrange for Homura doesnt have new vocals.

Last edited:
Haha tbh the vocals are too lol

Vocal distrubution for current projects:
SAO: Remi
Vanitas: Hanae Tomaru
Pripri: Remi
Fena: Joelle
Madoka: Hanae , Kasahara (?)
Kimetsu doesnt really count as the new arrange for Homura doesnt have new vocals.
Yuriko, Eri and Asuka sang for madoka too

I thought Joelle and Remi was the same type of voice but after this, if the vocalist is really Joelle, I have to say that I need more of her voice.
But… Couldn’t be Eri???

Anyways, I liked that trailer music. Hype is growing up!

Oh I really like this second track (or the 2 new tracks?). My favorite out of all the teased tracks from her upcoming projects.

But October killed my hype, does it mean that the soundtrack will be -in the best case- out at the end of the year / ... or next year?

tenor.gif

I remember back in the days when YK was working more regularly with Victor / now Flying Dog, standalone soundtracks would come out around the time of the 10th episode or something.

btw now we got a princess who is principal and princess who is a pirate lol

Last edited:
Oh crap I forgot mah gurl Junna on flying dog...well well well :plz::plz: please.....Megumi would be interesting too...

I would like if Shaylee will participate too on this work. Was impressed on her HF collab :shy:

Since it's a project that has higher chance to be released as a stand-alone, I would think Kajiura would at least provide half of the OST with a "stand-alone" feeling like zaregoto/el-melloi and to some extent, pripri....

Last edited:
Wow. Yes lots of Kajiura. Hopefully this doesn't mean all similar tracks. Something like Hanako again would be awesome. We can only hope. heh I do like it though.

lol on being completely ignored.

that's a looot of projects. guaranteed autopilot for most of it. i'd eat my hat if all contained overall genuine originality or skillful composition.

While I'm waiting for Vanitas broadcast, here some little update on this show since it will be CR summer line-up:

https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/1410745293985910788More info coming up soon...

And considering Virtual Crunchyroll will happen on August 5-7 with NO Fena on it, the broadcast will most likely on last week of July. Unless it will be announced in the later date? But gosh this is CR original you'd think they will advertise it more lol...
https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/a...comes-cast-staff-from-jujutsu-kaisen-and-more
Plus Remi+Joelle on recording....Early episodes(1-3 perhaps) should be prepared already so end of July is my guess...

Next week should be the next trailer?? Or do CR care for this kind of showing PVs?? lol

They did delay Tate no Yuusha s2 which will supposedly premiere this year to 2022 so anything can happen lol

Editsss: Scratch July now. August it is!!

Rumors on the internet: August 14 (Said the timeslot when Dr. Stone will end at that time will be repleced by Fena..Still pure speculations~)

Anyway doesn't matter to me now Kajiura is doing great in Vanitas so they can release it anytime lol:ohoho:

Last edited:
I like the first track, I think the drumming will match the adventure setting. Not sure for the electric guitar, but... yeah xD
I hope that the last track is the second part of the "swordland" one, then it would be at least 1min30 long kek

Mmm I was hoping for no epic choir here but eh, mebbe it fits. The new parts of Swordland redux are pretty cool tho. I was not expecting that UNTZ.

Back