美術監督:衛藤功二
撮影監督:寺尾優一
3D監督:宍戸幸次郎
音楽:梶浦由記

劇場版「空の境界」でも素晴らしいサウンドを制作頂いた梶浦由記さんに、

Fate/Zeroでも音楽を制作頂きます!

They say she did great music for Kara no Kyoukai :dote:

Of course :glasses:
You know, ufotable has quite a number of projects this year: Minori Scramble!, Fate/Zero, Gyo and recently they announced Sakura no Ondo. These are the ones that I remembered...Maybe Sakura no Ondo? hehehe

Hanae + Yuri + Tokyo Konsei + Yuriko would be the best choice :nosebleed:
Listen to us, Yuki! :sohappy:

fate/stay night is a nice anime (coz it's one of my favorites)
fans would finally be happier now to see the prequel as an anime.i mean the flash backs at fate/stay night kind a brought me curious about it.

i'm so excited to see fate/zero esp that lovely yuki is in charge of the music.it's a perfect match^^

i wish FictionJunction should do it though
yuriko kaida+kaori nishina+yuri and it would be lovely if yuki would join in too
yuuka-chan singing kajiuran lyrics

kajiurago/kajiuran would best fit fate/zero esp the theme of the anime :shy:

yuuka-chan singing kajiuran lyrics

A track like Margaret, and I'll die a happy man... :nosebleed:
Still, around Sony/Aniplex, the chances for FictionJunction appearing as a whole are rather slim. Although RHH2 and Madoka showed that Yuki can easily bring over the singers she worked with under Victor/Flying Dog, one by one.

i like fate/ stay night too :D
(i think i;ve already forgotten the story though :uh..: )

I'm expecting that yuki's going to use yuri in this anime
+KAORI too. I wish :D

Yup. Full orchestra is definitely the best choice to go. Ideally, a fully complemented, large 110-piece modern orchestra (*literally* with all the bells and whistles).

Re:

murrue02 said:
yuriko kaida+kaori nishina+yuri and it would be lovely if yuki would join in too
OH! I forgot about Kaori Nishina. I wish she would sing for it too :sohappy:

yeah a full orchestra would really fit the anime (i wonder what she's gonna compose for saber) XD

?k2h4mam5i5rpnip

They are trying hard to make it look coherent with kara no kyoukai, similar effects in PVs and all, lol.

The beginning is good, then it became crazy/noisy (drums+strong voices+strings). I wonder if this is a special music or if it's a BGM for the episodes; I wasn't expecting samples until summer, lol.

george1234 said:
It sounds like Hanae
I think it's Yuriko (with Wakana).

Back