Fate/Zero

It's almost half a year till the broadcast, and I can already tick one knockout track. :nosebleed: My hype meter is approaching the level of last November.
What are the odds that this IS the 5 vocalist song Yuki talked about? :ayashii:

^ I'm not sure if I've heard Kaori in it... Yuriko for sure and dunno if there's others

Wow, awesome birthday present. hehe I love the song, even though it does get a little weird. It gave me shivers. heh

^ Yuriko-dominant track for sure. Not sure if I've heard Kaori... some people said they heard Keiko, too :confu:

Why do things like these only occur when I get home late?!
Oh man, song seems really good! I'm trying to refrain my hype, but things like this make this impossible to be accomplished.
On a side note: Ayako Kawasumi :blood:
IRISVIEL! :sohappy:

Gorgeous song! I wish they hadn't drowned it out with talking :ohoho: And I heard Fion in there definitely!

Then again, I heard Fion in the Magia chorus :uh..:

Can't wait for the rest! I think I might watch this anime. It seems like it's more my cup of tea than Madoka Magica was. :ayashii:

:XD: The anime could end up being totally crap, but the OST...

First song already gave me the chills, so epic!! :dote:

I may be wrong, but I believe Fate/Zero will be one of my favorites series of this year, alongside Natsume Yuujinchou San and Usagi Drop. And I need a high-quality version of this song (hopefully, a bigger one as well) since I can't stop listening to it :shy:

@Rafael-sama: I doubt it will end up as crap and I agree with KP-X that it will be one of my favorite series of the year :XD:

That was awesome! Pity the lack of using a full orchestra, though.

Sidetrack: Yuki seems to love her percussions a lot. I wonder if she should team up with famous percussionists to spice up her music a little. :plot:

that was awesome! i like the voices and the style is as great as ever T_T :shy:

yuki always wanted her listener to feel energy and feelings in her music.mission complete!

The PV is so pretty *____*

A little early, don't you think? The series starts airing in October. Although I'm starting to wish it's a summer anime than a fall anime now :cry:

Re:

Special_K said:
That was awesome! Pity the lack of using a full orchestra, though.

Sidetrack: Yuki seems to love her percussions a lot. I wonder if she should team up with famous percussionists to spice up her music a little. :plot:
It would be awesome... :nosebleed: . The percussion group in my alma mater's orchestra band forms their own concert series, with marimba as the main instrument, and their concerts are the best music live performances that I've attended.. :shy:. How awesome it will be if Yuki does sth. like that...

The preview song is so awesome.... :nosebleed: ...can't wait for the whole series...

Re:

Mierin said:
The PV is so pretty *____*

A little early, don't you think? The series starts airing in October. Although I'm starting to wish it's a summer anime than a fall anime now :cry:

maybe they want the fans to feel over excited :shy:

Back