Fate/Zero

I know I said that I wouldn't hope it was Maya... but I hoped anyway and now I am a sad little bean. BAH.

Anyhow, good luck to the new vocalist.

Re:

now i think she has nothing to do with Yuki. :ayashii: but i love the name Aoi. i'm more intrigued to see her face

She looks pretty...I can't seem to get the songs to play, at least not right away, so I'm going to wait to hear her song here. Hope her voice sounds nice...  :ayashii:

Re: Re:

murrue02 said:
now i think she has nothing to do with Yuki. :ayashii: but i love the name Aoi. i'm more intrigued to see her face

Well, it may not be a new Kajiura project, but it's possible Yuki composed the the song.

That's true. Most of Fall season animes are being announced now and the music info is not available yet. But Fate/zero info is out for a while so it may make you wonder about it. There is still a lot of time until next season so don't worry about it too much.

I'm looking forward to the background music!!! Is it also composed by Yuki Kajiura? It so awesome,I want hear her music so much :dote:

^ actually its the background music (ost) that's composed by Yuki. We dont know yet about the ED theme since she's a new artist.

Re:

I need Fate/Zero news in my life~ :sohappy:

george1234 said:
We dont know yet about the ED theme since she's a new artist.
My bet is not... but why Aoi follows Yuki? :ohoho:

Back