Fate/Zero

PV Music reminds me of "The Main Theme" from Cosette sounds good and I'm looking forward to this.

I agree with ShadowAlex. The beginning does have a Main Theme of Cossette flavor to it.

haha forgive me if I'm not as detail oriented about the music. I love it, that's all that matters to me. XD; Looking crazy forward to this series. Nitro+ writing (Urobuchi) + TYPE-MOON setting/characters + Kajiura music + ufotable animation? HELLL YEAH.

I was a fan of fate/stay night well before the anime ever came out. (where's my ataraxia translation?! haha) Nasu has creative ideas but he does get damn wordy sometimes. XD; That's why some people never really get into TYPE-MOON. Fate/Zero, however, was written from the ground up by Urobuchi.

Kara no Kyoukai brought together two of my loves - Type Moon and Yuki Kajiura~ Then during this period, I fell in love with ufotable and Nitro+/Urobuchi. O GAD *fangasms* :blood:

Nasu has creative ideas but he does get damn wordy sometimes

So true :ohoho: I'm sorry to say I read the first KnK novel and wasn't impressed as much as when seeing the movie. Ufotable really improved the source.

^I think the fact that it was his first work plays a heavy part in this. Not only that, but he wrote it more to him and Takashi rather than to a public, so he would try to write in a very strange manner sometimes. I do like the way he wrote one of the last parts of the seventh novel (couldn't read the rest since baka-tsuki doesn't have the whole chapter).
From what I've heard he still does that nowadays, so now he doesn't really have an excuse anymore lol

i am expecting in the fate/zero ost is that..because it is moon type anime ...and commnly we have all know that mostly her (Yuki Kajiura) dream,angel,heaven,moon based song and soundtracks are just awesome...so in this serise i am expecting a soundtrack or song like A Shadow-pandora hearts and Sis Puella Mgica!-Madoka....means a epic and full of star theme... :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Fate/Zero is real epic so maybe an ost better than Pandora and Madoka (though Pandora and Madoka osts are cool too)

ED theme: 藍井エイル 「MEMORIA」
Site: http://www.aoieir.com

A newbie. Perhaps it's going to be Kajiura-produced like Kalafina? All the covered up face promo pictures sure remind me of Kalafinas beginnings haha.

lol I just thought about Maya too, but yes, she looks taller and her face is way different :XD: [EDIT] oh she does look a bit like her in that promo pic of Kalafina. http://images.canta-per-me.net/vocalist ... lafina.jpg

I see many sites methioning that like Kalafina and ClariS she starts with her fave covered.

But I find fishy that apart from Kara no Kyoukai, which is Kalafina's starting project, are methioned Kalafina and FictionJunction for Yuki, as if they say that "the one who produced these projects is going to produce this one too"

she had her face covered, reminds of Yuki photos wherein she doesn't usually face the camera :knife:

That Aoi Eir's eyes looked pretty, and her face makes me somehow remind of Erika Sawajiri. Well, I hope her nose and mouth are pretty too

For the title,Memoria sounds really like Kajiura-related title.

Very close...
apck6o.png

...but we know her name. Where's the mistery?

She took a lot of pictures of the recording studio, but it's not the same as Kalafina's.

george1234 said:
lol I just thought about Maya too, but yes, she looks taller and her face is way different :XD:
She looks different in every picture I saw, overall in oblivious photoshoot.

Oh gosh. I think I shouldn't get my hopes up about whether it's Maya... Better to be wonderfully surprised than sorely disappointed.

Aoi follows Yuki on twitter :D
But Yuki doesn't follow Aoi D:

wintersviolet said:
Better to be wonderfully surprised than sorely disappointed.
+1.

Back