Fate/Zero

It was a nice episode :ohoho:
Epic air fight though :nosebleed:
Oh Oh i really like the ending song, especially the pictures of Iris and Kiri
I really love the picture where he grabbed her chin and stare seductively at Iris !!!! :nosebleed:

@george: Oh... lol I must have hit it accidently. Thanks though.

Yeah, that air fight was awesome. Kobayashiiiii! :cry: hehe That would be horrible to be taken over by Berserker.

Well, the pilot was losing it, but inclined to attack the monster rather than some funny UFOs. And I heard of Berserker's ability to "phantasm-ize" any object grabbed, but I haven't heard if it appies to living people as well. I don't quite think the war's rules would allow involving "muggles" to this extent (unless you don't give a damn about the war's rules and are called Giles de Rais).

No not watching this till its fully out!!!

Hope my will power is strong enough

Edit: with Night Rider, I mean knight?

552645_10150788602098594_788288593_11435755_1873104711_n.jpg

Re:

offtopic: I went out to the Japan fair in Vancouver with my Japanese&Chinese friend. A new friend I met yesterday also watching Fate/Zero and I guess her bias is Kiritsugu... :XD: ...(so rare....I found that almost all fans from Fate/Stay night are on Saber side while the new fan like us splitted in to Rider&Iri biased..!! :XD:)

Nick Hunter said:
But of course. Coincidentally, it always seems to be the character I like most... :knife:
Hmm...dear Nick...it maybe just a coincidence and I guess that you would feel worst if your fav. character was Sakura, Kariya, or umm...sorry..I forgot Lancer's master name.... :uh..: (IMO...Iri's case isn't the only or the worst one...Orz..., right..?...UrobuchiSan.... :knife: )

Cerise said:
ED was nice...I like Haruna's voice better now, but I felt like the verse didn't really fit with the chorus...I kinda did a double-take when the chorus came in. It felt sort of like the chorus belonged to a different song and they accidentally switched from one song to another :XD:
Not only the chorus..but for me it sounds like three part of melody come from the different worlds..... :uh..: ..(more comments in ED thread...)

Well...will give more comment after finish watching it....

Edit: Sorry Nick..., now I see how dark of Iri's future shown in the OP....-*-....UrobuchiSan...you're....!!!! and well....it seems that I've been Kiritsugu&Irisviel shipper for a while...sorry...:P.. Now I realized that I love this couple...even it's been destined to be the sad ending.

The male choir in the beginning sounds interesting but not much touching for me. The extension of Rider's Noble Phantasm sounds so yummy...(omg...can't wait to the 2nd OST..!!!) I'm really enjoy the fight between the jet and the monster and Berserker VS Archer

I like the new OST during the fight in the sky...and those played before&when
Ryuunosuke died. +1 for Kiritsugu in this episode and -infinity for Tokiomi....such a...umm....should I still call him a "father". It can't help that I want to see him die more tragically than what was written in the novel... (Even it seems for me that his speech implies that he didn't have any clue about what his daughter would face when he sent her to Matou family.)

Haruna's voice in the ending watched in the anime sounds a bit better than what I listened from the rip...(but still too emotionless...) but I really love the pics during the ending..(I wonder whether the meeting of Kiritsugu and Iri will be in the remaining part of the anime or not....wanna know their story...)

Hmm...dear Nick...it maybe just a coincidence and I guess that you would feel worst if your fav. character was Sakura, Kariya, or umm...sorry..I forgot Lancer's master name....

All these characters seem to have too little screen time and development to become my faves, although I do sympathize with them (even with El-Malloy, to an extent). Besides, Sakura - let's spoiler it all over the world -
IS a Fate/Stay Night character, and while she's been physically and mentally scarred all her life, she at least gets a guy to pursue... Even if the said guy's the biggest Cap anime's ever seen :ohoho:

it seems that I've been Kiritsugu&Irisviel shipper for a while...sorry...:P..

What to apologize for? If you have Iri x Saber shippers in mind, well, even a yurifag like me doesn't take this pairing TOO seriously. :XD: And it's nice of them to remind us that Kiritsugu still loves his wife... as much as he can manage to, anyway. And while he seems ready to sacrifice her, his words in ep 1 (THE ep 1, last autumn) show that he, at least, doesn't seem happy about this. Unlike certain other mages *coughs*

And speaking of said other mages... Tokiomi has his ties with the Church and its intelligence powers, and he shows no visible surprise at seeing what Kariya has turned into. Makes it a bit hard to believe he never had any idea of Matou's trademark techniques :knife:

lol..Nick..I've thought that I'm a Saber-Iri bias before...:XD:..(but I know that I'm a kind of fan who tend to finally fall in love with normal couple...lol.)

And well...Tokiomi San... :knife: ..hmm...let's wait&see that who'll be my least favourite after the anime ends..(and I'm quite sure that all candidates are in Tohsaka's alliances.... :plot: )

Off-topic: I was enjoying for searching Kiri-Iri fanart after watching the first epi...lol.. I know that among all fanarts, they should have many unordinary couples but I really have no clue that how can they pair up
Gilgamesh-Lancer... :blood:

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Off-topic: I was enjoying for searching Kiri-Iri fanart after watching the first epi...lol.. I know that among all fanarts, they should have many unordinary couples but I really have no clue that how can they pair up
Gilgamesh-Lancer... :blood:

AHAHAHAHA :XD: :XD: :XD: it's the yaoi fangirls :XD: :XD:

Was it just me or did Wakana sing that last 'shinjiteee' really fast in the TV version compared to the full? :confu:

:ghost: not Uncle Riderrrrr :cry:

btw, murrue, your new Victorique avvie is ahhh~ :shy: :dote:

such a awesome and epic episode it was. the track... which is used in the fight is quite similar to Mai Otome-Shukuteki and Puella Magi Madoka Magica-Venari Strigas

wow what track .. i just love it :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Someone posted the Drama CD from Fate/Zero's BD Box at NicoVideo.
Link

Highly recommended if you like Kirisugu and Iri pairing. The story is related to the scenes we see in the ending theme.

And I think I hear some new(?) BGMs in there! :sohappy:

But can somebody confirm it? I don't keep track of the new BGMs from the latest episode.

Back