Fate/Zero

the random key changes are strange, but i love the chorus!
Her voice is more distinctive than in binetsu no tsuki, I like it more now

Whew, Haruna sounds like the poor man's Keiko here. I'd rather have had Chiba Saeko sing this song than her... :uh..:

And yeah, I'm not sure about the key changes, but all the separate parts of the song are fine. The lines seem to be a tad bittersweet, and the chorus sounds more triumphant. It's rather like a grim, hopeless march, I suppose :TdT:

dunno about that male chorus thing... but that chorus also appeared on an episode of Fushigi Yuugi, thats makes me wonder...if that chorus was only a sound effect :XD:

beat every Zelda game!"

I've actually beaten most of GTA SA to Yuki's music. :desksweat: :XD:

The episode seems to have some cool new music, although a couple of tracks leave me uncertain whether they're premiered in this episode or appeared earlier. :dote: All in all, the episode looks like a subversion of a certain trope. The air fight was downright impressive and boy, did they seem to make surprisingly good jets in Uruk :psst: :XD: Archer's the usual meanie, and Tokiomi's reputation has fallen below the subway level in the course of one episode. :knife: No matter how understandable his logic may be in context, the audience will find it a lot harder to sympathize with such a character now.

What disturbs me is that both OP and ED seem to come up and shove it in our faces: "Say goodbye to Iri, pals!" :uh..: :cry:

I loved the air fight, but the rest was a bit dragging.

Well, it's pretty obvious Iri's gonna die. Good thing they're killing one of the two characters I really care for in this LOL

OP was nice until the chorus. Seriously, what a borefest the chorus was. And as for the ED...slideshow. Pffff.

A nice comeback episode.

Okay, watched the episode... but I watched it with the comments on (is there a way to turn them off?) so I wasn't paying too much attention. But I did love the new music. I'll have to watch it again with headphones to really listen. The episode itself was cool, a lot of cg. And I thought the opening animation was okay, the ending was kind of boring, but kind of sweet. lol Can't wait for more! :dote:

^ Yup, you can turn the comments off. On the control panel on the right there are a few drop-down menus - uncheck the first box on the left drop-down, and that should turn the comments off. I think.

Just finish watch the second season first episode.....so epic both the beginning and ending.....Well,sora wa takaku kaze wa utau is full with sorrow...and the song is very nice... :shy:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ Yup, you can turn the comments off. On the control panel on the right there are a few drop-down menus - uncheck the first box on the left drop-down, and that should turn the comments off. I think.

actually at the bottom right of the video window it has 4 buttons, among them there is one with a bubble which has 3 dots in like "[...]" if you press that comments will be off :)

for me it was really good y know, my opinion about opening and ending:

Opening: really good, maybe it's not as fierce as the first one but it's better, it has a deeper meaning, it shows how much pain they've got during the war and showing they are prepared to move on though many hardships will come.

Ending: again, it's not as fierce as the first one yet it's better (again) it's so warm, told us the love story of the two, how Kiritsugu changed Iri and how they love is inseparable

Good thing they're killing one of the two characters I really care for in this LOL

But of course. Coincidentally, it always seems to be the character I like most... :knife:

18081894.jpg

:nophoto:

Let us hope at least Rider will make it... :uh..:

And as for the ED...slideshow. Pffff

Granted, so was the first ED... Except that it showcased all the characters and this one... :leaf: I wonder about the lyrics translation - the whole thing might be a requiem for our most beloved homunculus. :cry:

Hmmm...the opening had a lot less action than I imagined for a song like to the beginning...

Anyways, after watching this ep, my impatience for OST 2 has resurfaced :stars: :stars: recognised some old ones...and I think I heard some new tracks? :ayashii:

ED was nice...I like Haruna's voice better now, but I felt like the verse didn't really fit with the chorus...I kinda did a double-take when the chorus came in. It felt sort of like the chorus belonged to a different song and they accidentally switched from one song to another :XD:

But yeah...Haruna's voice is 'nice' but sort of underwhelming...there wasn't any emotion in her voice, even at the swell in the music when the chorus came in...she just sounded flat and bored/monotone as if she was 'saying' the lyrics to a melody rather than actually singing.

God I would so love to hear Keiko or Kaori cover this song :cry:

Anyway, it seems next episode we may have to bid farewell to Lancer if he self-sacrifices :cry: :cry: He was cool, and actually pretty nice...not to mention good-looking...

Oh, and Saber :love: she didn't do much this ep, but I'm loving her all over again :shy:

Hmm, I think the trailer spotlighted a moment of interaction between Lancer and his master's wife. If it's the upcoming footage rather than a callback to a past episode, then he doesn't seem due to die in the battle against Caster. :ayashii:

Wow the episode was gorgeous. They're spending a lot in animation. These clouds seemed almost real :nosebleed:

The op was good but maybe not too fitting. I'm seeing kajiura music maybe not dark enough for this part of the series.

Also,

The ending Singer fails.
Period.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
And as for the ED...slideshow. Pffff

Granted, so was the first ED... Except that it showcased all the characters and this one... :leaf: I wonder about the lyrics translation - the whole thing might be a requiem for our most beloved homunculus. :cry:

Well, not necessarily. Sometimes the staff makes a slideshow ED and when it changes, they choose to do an animated one (or half animated, half slideshow).

Sorry, I must have made it sound like a universal claim. :XD: But I was seeking only the logic the authors of this series might have followed.

I'm seeing kajiura music maybe not dark enough for this part of the series.

LOL, to think that usually complaints go exactly the other way around. :XD:

Back