Fate/Zero

The PV music is epic. I really wish The Battle is to the Strong choir would appear as a separate track in the OST, and my heart is thumping at the sounds of the second track... :waii:
And yes, the ending of TTB is good, although it wouldn't fit after the descending finale of the full version. Well, looking at the number of editions, I'm sure the TV version will be there somewhere. :plot:

Okaaaaaaaaaay, I want this version from The Battle is to the Strong. Also, the new song seems awesome. I think the 2nd half of F/Z will be plenty of Tokyo Konsei. Oh, what a dream come true! ♥

On a side note:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE it when Ayako Kawasumi/Saber screams EXCALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! It's just so irritating! Dear God, no matter how much I try, I can never sympathize with Saber lol

^I was wondering what that was. Maybe it will be better in the show, since there was a lot of talking in the pv.

^Nah, she used to scream it a lot in F S/N, so I unfortunately can recognize this shout of hers even among all the talking. It is exactly like you listened. AKA Terrible.

^heh I haven't watched that series in awhile, so I forgot. Oh well, at least there will be awesome music with it. :dote:

I love both new OSTs....sound so epic though....

Iri....what happen...!?! :omg: . I think I saw Rin&Sakura...will they have some more appearance in the second season...(I already fell for these siblings... :touched: )

I love the song that goes from about :50 to 1:10 :TdT:
It's such a different style for Kajiura-sensei, which makes it all the more beautiful :TdT:

Seems that Yuki's using a lot of Tokyo Konsei lately which is a very nice thing. :love:

KP-X said:
On a side note:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE it when Ayako Kawasumi/Saber screams EXCALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! It's just so irritating! Dear God, no matter how much I try, I can never sympathize with Saber lol
I also get irritated, especially in Fate/Stay Night when Shirou and Saber have this duet in screaming.

From the BR:

4Fjer.jpg

LOL

Its up!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1333774251

- the opening animation is so slow compared to "to the beginning" :uh..:

- on first scene after opening there's a music that has male chorus which chorus kinda reminds me of the chorus from (Songs with no words) from the free music package from the old site of Yuki :XD:
- On the scene with the jets there's a nice strings music probably part of a longer track.

- Basically Sora wa takaku seems to be a 2 parts song, in a sweat slow one and in a fast one (the one we have already heard) the arrangement is kinda strange. Need to get used to it.

Re:

OP is better than the first one (awesome animation!), ED is worst. Sora wa Takaku instrumental, I love it (overall from 0:35 :3); with voice, very bad. IMO.
A few new BGM, I liked the drums of the song that played when the jets confrots Caster.

george1234 said:
- on first seen after opening there's a music that has male chorus that kinda reminds me of one of the songs from the free music package from the old site of Yuki :XD:
Those chorus were weird. A lot of reverberation and too low. There was a moment when I thought the choir was from a mass in a church, lol.

Re:

KP-X said:
From the BR:

4Fjer.jpg

LOL

What Can Kajiura Themes Do For You? :XD:

I can imagine a series of commercials with testimonials from people saying, "A Kajiura theme helped me conquer my fear of heights/learn martial arts/beat every Zelda game!" :ohoho:

george1234 said:

I wish that Niconico allowed you to fast-forward to the end like Youtube does... :uh..: I just want to hear the full Sora wa...

Back