Fate/Zero

Fate/Zero x Aoi Eir? So, album will include 7 new songs for Fate/Zero but they won't be used, as Back to Zero, right? Someone needs promote more her career~
My god, that version of MEMORIA is really terrible.

grunty said:
You know I'd be fine with the instrumental version of MEMORIA they used in the first episode.
MEMORIA? Instrumental? First episode? What?

grunty said:
Worth noting that it's a solo Aoi Eir release, not a compilation album with various artists and you can hear the orchestral version on her site.
I can hardly hear the music behind her screaming :uh..:

Two episode recap from the 1st season, I assume. Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heaven style :sparkleguy: Then, 2nd season for April 7.

Oh, that makes sense. They're refreshing the audience memories about the buildup to the next episode, to avoid a jump start. The first half did end in an epic cliffhanger, after all. :XD:

First week sales:

Blu-ray
*1, 42,690 42,690 Fate/Zero Blu-ray Box
*2, *3,734 *3,734 Mouretsu Pirates vol.1 Limited Edition
*3, *3,497 *3,497 Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! vol.1
*4, *2,509 *2,509 Saki Blu-ray Box
*5, **,686 **,686 Kill Me Baby vol.1
*6, **,595 21,176 Persona 4 The Animation vol.4 Limited Edition
*7, **,511 *5,319 Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven Is a Place on Earth Limited Edition

Source: Oricon Youtaiju

All this just in the first week. Must be Rider's awesomeness that made people agree with such a price ;X

Re:

KP-X said:
First week sales:

Blu-ray
*1, 42,690 42,690 Fate/Zero Blu-ray Box
*2, *3,734 *3,734 Mouretsu Pirates vol.1 Limited Edition
*3, *3,497 *3,497 Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! vol.1
*4, *2,509 *2,509 Saki Blu-ray Box
*5, **,686 **,686 Kill Me Baby vol.1
*6, **,595 21,176 Persona 4 The Animation vol.4 Limited Edition
*7, **,511 *5,319 Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven Is a Place on Earth Limited Edition

Source: Oricon Youtaiju

All this just in the first week. Must be Rider's awesomeness that made people agree with such a price ;X

Not the scale of Madoka, but still awesome. :sohappy: Of course, there was less intrigue and hype about this, so it's mostly thanks to the quality rendition of what was in the novel.

Huh, Mouretsu Pirates in the second place? Looks like somebody else besides me have found nothing but these two shows to watch from the autumn/winter season. :ayashii:

I want Jean d'Arc!! :cry:

she would be another instant favorite! if she ever debuts in Anime. Arturia + Jean Epic Battle!!!! :hero:

Re:

Equalizer said:
I want Jean d'Arc!! :cry:

she would be another instant favorite! if she ever debuts in Anime. Arturia + Jean Epic Battle!!!! :hero:
I want this!!!

http://www.lisani.jp/2012/03/19/259

There will be a special interview with Yuki and an interview with Koichi Korenaga in Anisong Magazine Lisani Vol8.2.
120319_lisani_H1.jpg

Re:

elcazador said:
http://www.lisani.jp/2012/03/19/259

There will be a special interview with Yuki and an interview with Koichi Korenaga in Anisong Magazine Lisani Vol8.2.
It must make Niney really happy :ayashii:

Back