Fall Anime Chart

Re:

KP-X said:
Heh, so far:
Gundam Age - even if it's aimed for children, it is way less stupid than most Gundams.

What do you mean by stupid?No,then again,wait,let it go,we aren't going to agree on this :XD: we have very different anime tastes,heh.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai : despite the ecchi,it is really funny at times.

Chihayafuru : i thought i wouldn't care much for a sports anime,but here i am,liking it.Episode 3 was nice.

Fate/Zero :really liked episode 4.Like,finally!

Kimi to boku. : nisu. Slice of life all the way.

Persona 4: not bad,although too obvious it's a videogame adaption :XD:

Hunter x Hunter: gimme moar.The pace is slow,like old school anime,but i am loving this.

I am watching some more,but they didn't impress me much so far.Will drop if i don't see something new,exciting,or interesting for me.

Re:

Pontianak said:
crappy animation

Is this just something that game-made-anime have? THE iDOLM@STER has appalling animation, too...

It seems the problem now lies with the studio, so I can't say this counts as the rule of "bad game adaptation" (or in this case at least, animation).

@Lunaria
Stupid in the sense of politics, of character development (or the lack of it) and the flow of the history.
Yeah, I know, our tastes do differ ahuahu

Now that I think on it, a lot of game-to-non-interactive-visual-media adaptations suck. Silent Hill, Prince of Persia, Resident Evil...

Augh I watched the first episode of everything except the Fate show because somebody told me it was a prequal and the Persona anime because I'm busy trying to lower my standards... But it all sucks so far. I'll carry on watching them just so I can complain about them later, though.

Re: Re:

KP-X said:
@Lunaria
Stupid in the sense of politics, of character development (or the lack of it) and the flow of the history.
Yeah, I know, our tastes do differ ahuahu

O_O? :confu:

^Our tastes for anime. For instance, if I remember correctly, you once said that you're not fond of horror/terror/or something like that tv series, and what's my favorite series again? :XD: Not only that but you like Aria and Code Geass as well. But that's fine, it's good to have different tastes as well

^oh lol.And i was like''is she mocking me now?and about what? :confu: ''

Yeah that's why i said we aren't going to agree XD But we could still agree on any middle solutions..we have some in common,LOL.

Did you start dropping anime or not yet?Or likely,are you going to drop what you won't like from this season? :XD: We are the opposite on that. I dropped some of this season from the first episode.Even though i know it is bad,you can at least get an idea for the concept from the first episodes.

Unfortunately, I never drop lol I do put many on-hold, but I force myself to watch even those that I can't stand so I really won't make the mistake of dropping something that took a while to turn into something nice. And sometimes, watching bullshit may be even more entertaining than watching good shows. For example, Blood-C was so horrible that I ended up laughing in the middle of every episode towards the end, including the last one, so in the end it was so bad I actually managed to have some fun with it! LOL

They are the original creator of the show...

Watched Mirai Nikki episode 2-3.Wow
that Yuno chick is scary..

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
They are the original creator of the show...

Watched Mirai Nikki episode 2-3.Wow
that Yuno chick is scary..
Yuno is the
perfect stalker
I finished the whole manga before the series was even announced.
She is more than what you think she is :psst:
Gyo ova is pushed back to February next year :uh..:

God, I forgot how much I hated Yuno. She was the sole reason I stopped reading Mirai Nikki, just because... sjfhsa she's not even an interesting character, she's just a one-note cliche that doesn't know when to give up. I despise stalkers so much.

Maybe I should stop watching Mirai Nikki before I hate her again.

LOL Xamou,i know it's not that :uh..: i was just mentioning that scary part...how could it be that and why?

Back