Fall Anime Chart

X

Xamdou

2mq2q84.jpg

So many awesome titles are coming out :stars:
Here's my list :

Anime:
Fate/Zero(Hell yes, i am gonna watch this no matter what)
Ika Musume
Working
Tamayura
Persona 4
Bakuman 2
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Specials/Ova:
Baka to Test
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Ah! My Goddess
Princess Resurrection
Carnival Phantasm 2
Usagi Drop
Deadman Wonderland
IS
Gundam Unicorn
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Higurashi

Films:
Toaru Hikuushi
Hotarubi no Mori e

Maybe(s):
Busou Shinki (Sounds like IS + Busou Renkin)
C3
Maji de Watashi
Maken-Ki!(If it's better than the manga)
Mashiro-iro
Ben-To
Mirai Nikki (Already finished the whole manga)
Guilty Crown
Hidamari Sketch

I think I'll go only with Fate/zero, UN-GO and Persona 4 The Animation.

And maybe Mirai Nikki. (Only because Yousei Teikoku is doing the Opening).

I'll begin many series, but will eventually put most of them on hold. Well, I'll try F/Z, UN-GO, Persona 4, Mirai Nikki, Bakuman 2, Tamayura, Chihayafuru, Last Exile, Gundam Age (gotta bash it a lot ♥), Guilty Crown and Carnival Phantasm.

proper image

ihtHyzbk.jpg

Definetely watching:

1 Fate/Zero
2 Shakugan no Shana 3

Will try:
1.Persona 4
2. Last Exile, just because I ve heard alot for it

For fun:
1. Mashiro-Iro Symphony
2. Maji Wtashi ni Koi Shinasai

From previous seasons:
1. Fairytail
2. Toriko

surely alot to watch :dote:

I will watch for sure:

Fate/Zero: Urobuchi, Kajiura Just one of these would make me watch it for sure. Both at the same time again is dreamlike.

Hidamari sketch: I'm a big fan of this series since 1st season. I can't get enough miyako.

Other special/ovas Ikoku meiro , higurashi kira, Princess resurection, usagi drop.

High possibilities:

Un-Go/Guilty crown: Noitamina.

I may try:

Shimanchu mirika: well I might be able to get some not standard Japanese culture sightseeing.

Chiharafuyu: It is a josei and these genre in to too common on anime and I use to like it.

Ben-to: A food anime. Must try

Mirai Nikki: I have seen too many good opinions about the manga and it seems there is a yandere on it so I must try it.

Ad lib: I'm really curious about it.

And I will continue with Mawaru penguidrum and Idolmaster from past season :tea:

I'm surprised this season has a lot of my favorite composers:

Yuki Kajiura (Fate/Zero), Iwasaki Taku (Ben-To), Sawano Hiroyuki (Guilty Crown), and Izutsu Akio (Phi-Brain). I'm also hoping Meguro Shoji comes up with something interesting for P4, though I haven't really been able to get into his music.

I'll try Fate/Zero just to hear the OST...otherwise, I know I'll end up forgetting about any other anime :ohoho:

I'm looking forward to Fate/Zero, Tamayura, Bakuman 2, Working!! Season 2, Shakugan No Shana, and Persona 4! I might try Kimi To Boku and Last Exile. o-O Guilty Crown I heard is good too, also on MAYBE!

-looks again- OOOH! OVA's of Usagi Drop & Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai! And Hakuouki too?!?!! *A* Must add more to list!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Re:

KP-X said:
I'll begin many series, but will eventually put most of them on hold. Well, I'll try F/Z, UN-GO, Persona 4, Mirai Nikki, Bakuman 2, Tamayura, Chihayafuru, Last Exile, Gundam Age (gotta bash it a lot ♥), Guilty Crown and Carnival Phantasm.

Well,except the ''on hold'' part that i will drop them and that's it.
I'm quite disappointed with new anime last seasons :cry:
so i am not expecting any awesomeness,really.

I'm definitely going to watch:
Fate zero
Last exile

Ova:
Higurashi
Deadman wonderland

Movies:
Mardock scramble

I'll try:
Chihayafuru
Persona 4
Kimi to boku
Hotarubi no mari e

This time I'm interested in quite a lot of anime :ayashii:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
This time I'm interested in quite a lot of anime :ayashii:

:V: For me a lot of interesting anime appear in the fall and winter seasons!

Shakugan no Shana... I missed it.. So much. Finally, finally <3
Fate/Zero and Persona 4 are in my list too.. And I'll try Mirai Nikki and Digimon... I guess.

Maybe some others... I have to finish Working!! first season first.. Oh god.

Um, the pic is a bit small. The annotations are hard to make out and blur instantly when you try to enlarge them. :uh..:

Fate/Zero, BakaTest OVA and Shana are definitely going into my watchlist. I'm also definitely checking out C3 for the same staff who did BakaTest + Yukari Tamura. :ayashii:
Dunno about the rest because I can't see annotations properly. :XD:

Bakenonogatari sequel, in addition to the movie :sohappy:

OK, now that I see the fall chart better, I'm adding Persona 4 since it has Seiji Kishi directing. The rest still sounds pretty bland so far.

Btw, comparing seiyuu line-ups... Is it me, or poor Jun Fukuyama is working extra night shifts now? :omg: :XD:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Btw, comparing seiyuu line-ups... Is it me, or poor Jun Fukuyama is working extra night shifts now? :omg: :XD:

Be thankful he still has roles, since I can't find Suzumura Kenichi anywhere :cry:

Anyway, for now I've seen four initials episodes from this season: Fate/Zero, Chihayafuru, Tamayura~hitotose~and Bakuman. So far, the one that stood out was F/Z (bah, predictable). Chihayafuru was nice, but I think maybe shoujo/jousei just isn't mything after all. Tamayura was ok and Bakuman was in a way nice.
Now, tomorrow there's Persona 4 (FINALLY!), and then Gundam Age on Sunday. Lastly, Noitamina's shows will begin next week. I don't remember when Mirai Nikki will air, though.
This may be a good season overall (hopefully).

Back