Fall Anime Chart

Re: Re:

KP-X said:
Be thankful he still has roles, since I can't find Suzumura Kenichi anywhere :cry:
OMG where has he been lost? :cry:

I'm following only Digimon Xros Wars 02 and Fate/Zero for the time being, because I need to catch up with the spring/summer season. >_<

^LOL

I watched Fate/zero(looks good so far)

Chihayafuru (decent first episode,will keep watching!)

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon(a LOL of a 1rst episode,will give a couple of episodes more and if the nonsense continues,i am dropping)

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle(your average shounen anime i guess,for a first episode.Will give it a chance)

Still have to watch Kimi to Boku and Tamayura: Hitotose.

Just watched Persona 4 without subs. They didn't take the necessary time to create an atmosphere to the tv series, nor to introduce it "properly". But it was still an enjoyable episode. I just hope they will slow the pace...a lot.

^I ended up watching this one as well.Went up really fast,if you ask me 8D

also :Kimi to boku looks like a nice slice of life series about 4 childhood friends in high school.

Boku wa Tomodachi was funnier than i thought :P I kinda like the concept of the ''searching for friends'' club with all those weirdos.We'll have to see how it goes thought,'cause the ecchi could ruin it any time.

Working 2:It's always the same,lol

I've watched the first ep of C3. The idea doesn't look half as interesting as BakaTest with its RPG-style exams, but thanks to the same staff involved in the adaptation, it's more than watchable. :ayashii:

I'll watch the first episode of every one, like I usually do. But it looks like Bushou Shinki Moon Angel has Strike Witches influences, so I'm expecting to like that as I did Strike Witches and Sky Girls.

Plus I sort of liked Working!, even though it was kinda bad, so I might watch that.

Eh, and I'll probably watch everything with Hikasa Youko in, if she's in anything. And I won't watch Mirai Nikki because I hate Yuno so very much. And I won't watch Bakuman because that is terrible and I don't like it.

It looks like we're still not over the crappy moeshit phase of the anime seasons, augh. At least it wasn't as bad as the last couple of seasons in which everything looked like it was drawn and animated by a preschooler.

I really like C3's opening for some reason :ghost: maybe it's because it's sang by Yukari Tamura :tea:

I did. It was good , however the plot thickened alot just from the first episode so I dont know what to expect from the rest :XD:

I also watched Φ Brain and it seems nice, although the protagonist reminds me alot of the dice maniac from YU GI OH :XD:

Re:

george1234 said:
I did. It was good , however the plot thickened alot just from the first episode so I dont know what to expect from the rest :XD:
Was it also a 1hour pilot episode? I am really looking forward to it.I haven't watched it yet.

I really like C3's opening for some reason maybe it's because it's sang by Yukari Tamura

Well, the footage is also eye-pleasing, what with massive cherry blossom and all. :dote: :ayashii: :XD:
The song is nice, but doesn't hook me up yet. Then again, so far there's only one Yukari Tamura song that cemented its place in my playlist... :XD:

already watched shinryaku?! ika musume (quite good like hanasaku iroha)
gonna watch sekaii-chi hatsukoi after watching nichijou

am surprised hunter x hunter's anime's still running...

AFAIK Hunter x Hunter hasn't aired for a while. Seems like they're picking up the adaptation again after a long hiatus, like Sunrise did with Inuyasha.

I heard a lot of Ika Musume, it looks like an enjoyable show, but not very high in my watchlist. :tea:

Heh, so far:
F/Z - Best of the season. It doesn't lack in any aspect at all. And Rider is awesome.
Persona 4 - Who cares about the crappy animation. DAT GODLY SOUNDTRACK + YOSUKE MAKE MY DAY ANYTIME ;X Seriously though, I'm having a lot of fun with it (probably even more than with F/Z)
Guilty Crown - Technically speaking, just wow. But the content...bleh.
Chihayafuru - Oh man, I think shoujo just isn't my cup of tea after all.
Tamayura - Go figure, I'm kinda enjoying this.
Mirai Nikki - Who would guess that I would end up liking Yuno, of all people?
Bakuman - better than the first season so far
UN-GO - Really don't know what to think about it. I'll refrain from say anything for the time being.
Gundam Age - even if it's aimed for children, it is way less stupid than most Gundams.
Hunter x Gunter - I only saw the first episode, but I enjoyed it.

Back