Confessions post

@Cerise I thought I bombed my psychology exam because I couldn't remember exact figures but I came out with a B so you never know.

Same w/ my biology exam but I actually got full marks in that

Liana_Ilia said:
^I am sure you did well. :cheer:

I confess I like this vibration thingy I have for my back... (yes it's only for my back you naughty naughty minds.)

and here i got so excited for a moment :psst: :psst: :psst:

^lol Naughty (Side confession: learned so many things from Attack of the Show that I didn't want to know, and I think my mind has become dirtier because of it.)

And I know i've said this before but I hate kids, especially when they grow up to be obnoxious teenagers like the ones that are outside right now.

Verthand said:
Liana_Ilia said:
^I am sure you did well. :cheer:

I confess I like this vibration thingy I have for my back... (yes it's only for my back you naughty naughty minds.)

and here i got so excited for a moment
:ohoho: Perverthy :dote:

i feel like i am really a "senpai" right now~!!
"Kouhai-tachi, show your loyalities to me, or ... :knife: "
something like that :XD:

Aeveltra is the most beautiful name I've ever made but I cant use it on CPM because I forgot which email I used to register on that account :cry:

Yeah I already PMed Kerahna and she helped me. :sohappy:
But I forgot teh pass and asked her to help again. :uh..:

^Thanks... I had to do a double take and read that again. lol I need sleep. (I am doing better now, just going through a lot right now.) I think I need to start blogging again. lol

^
ooh no~
Keiko's .... :cry:

as for my confession...
i'll hate next time's my-Japanese-Club meeting.
my buchou just asked me earlier about doing something in next time's meeting (that i don't want to do, actually).
oh, i hope it won't be as bad as i imagine.

6pack abs = now Im gonna do a looser diet.
(1 yr)
4pack abs = ****, Im starting to get fat. As long as chest is thicker than belly ppl wont notice.
(1 yr without workout+diet)
2 pack abs = :omg: :cry:

Laziness to Workout College life destroyed my body :omg:

^
climbing stairs...
mm, silently tiring...

okaaaay confession!
i think my buchou is mad at me now. ah whatever. he put me in condition i don't want to be, and he didn't even listen to me.
didn't he consider all i have done for the club? i also worked hard for club.
uh, one day i'll make him listen to me.

I dont really like cardio exercises :uh..:
My cutting regimen only includes 1 cardio HIIT/week (10 sec sprint:20 sec fast walk for 20 mins).
I prefer powerlifting and fighting. They burn less calories but more fun than cardios :dote:

Back