Confessions post

^Agreed, this one kid today just confirmed that I don't like them... although I am seeing one on Sat. lol (One that I like) He was absolutely nuts.

Oh, I like kids. I even contemplate being a teacher for children or something like that (helping out in an orphanage is also one of my plans) :XD:

I second KP-X, but that's not because i'm a :fan: of her :sohappy:

Having so many little siblings is kind of fun, when they're in a good mood or being obedient.

I confess that moonfesta's bridge is kinda growing on me. Although I still love the "lalalalalala" more.

^
^Oh, I have pretty much no patience, so I keep it all to only one kid, me :desksweat: :ohoho:

^ So am I! /hi-fives

I trip over cracks in the pavement, tufts of grass, and fall up and down stairs every few months :goodjob: :blood: :ohoho:

^I've done so much in the last 24 hours. Plus I wake up with bruises on me that I don't even know where they came from. lol

I confess I wish I could just sleep forever and never have to confront my summer school work :...:

^I wish that too sometimes, especially now when I'm feeling kind of meh.

I confess I hate motorcycles. I hate the noise they make and they are so unsafe on the road. People don't wear helmets either! Go away summer.

Also I have a very short attention span right now. I tried reading but only could for a few minutes before getting distracted. heh

I confess that straight after HSC, I plan on burning all of my maths textbooks in a bonfire whilst roasting marshmallows and performing celebratory tribal dance. :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

I confest that I wanna go to school though it starts this Saturday :uh..:
When I do other things besides study and do the housework, my parents complain nonstop ... When I study, the house becomes quiet again, but I can't concentrate when studying at home :...:
Feel bored the past few days ... Wanna go to school to talk with my friends, do homework together and play music with them :cry:

Back