Confessions post

Re:

Special_K said:
I confess Raffie has no appreciation of aesthetics! :ohoho:

@AYYX: No....I still prefer women to be smartly-dressed. :listen:

Something like those from Cathay Pacific, JAL, ANA, Hainan Airlines, Korean Air, Air France....

Hang on a minute......

Maybe I confess I have a certain preference for cute scarves and Mandarin collars.... :psst:

How the heck do you even know all those uniforms?!! :omg: :swt:

I see...you are true perv...:glasses:

Re: Re:

Cerise said:
How the heck do you even know all those uniforms?!! :omg: :swt:

I see...you are true perv...:glasses:

More like a true aviation enthusiast.... :psst:

I spend too much time around the airport back home, you see.... :plot:

(I'd imagine most people outside of Asia will have no idea how is this even possible and it's perfectly understandable. Cos most cities in the world don't even have decent airports!!)

Re: Re:

Rafael-sama said:
Cerise said:
^ you mean Pervana :glasses: :ohoho:

Why do Pervana sounds like Kerahna? *hides*
:omg: :omg: :omg: NOOOO

valeriana runa said:
I always sleep above 1am these days lately~ >__<
^ :ghost: take care of yourself, oneesama~ :cry:

I confess that I told myself I would study these holidays but I ended up procrastinating and now school's about to start again and I haven't done anything... :ohoho: ... :uh..:

Re:

Special_K said:
Something like those from Cathay Pacific, JAL, ANA, Hainan Airlines, Korean Air, Air France....
Korean Air yes! :nosebleed: They are like dolls. Everytime I passed them by at work, I can't but look and smile at them :dote:

:omg: Okay, I think I am a massive subconscious perv...because I can't stop staring at Equalizer's sig :nosebleed: ...and noticing how Wakana is actually...fairly well endowed...in that area...

:psst:

/flees in shame

omg if Equalizer makes more sigs like the one he has now I'll have to get an emergency blood transplant due to massive nosebleed :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

GARGGGH and why, oh why did you have to cut the picture off so perfectly?? You all know I have an obsessive fascination with Wakana's shoulders! (and that whole outfit, the necklace and her pose is just drawing so much of my attention to her chest... :omg: :nosebleed:

in fact, the aptly placed corset isn't helping either!! :blood:

EDIT: And I swear, I swear, that dress is showing off more skin than usual on her! The other one-shouldered dresses weren't that low-cut were they?? :omg: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :blood:

/me pats pats Cerise... :w00t:

Now now...... at least we're not having a shoulderless sleeveless article of clothing here now, right? :plot:

I must confess I'm a bit surprised that there've been no outside comments about Hikaru's voice ruining TTB... :psst:

:nophoto:

OHMAIGAWD :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

WAKANA'S BARE BACK :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

S-so much skin... :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

I want to touch it...it looks so pale and smooth and soft... :psst: :psst: :psst:

Back