Confessions post

Looks like there's at least a bigger perv than myself in our midst... :psst:

(Then again, I already knew) :plot:

For a start, do you possess any magical power to grant wishes and turn ambitious lil' girls into weird lil' things...? :psst:

I confess that I just adore Korechan...if you couldn't tell already... :XD:

Honestly, words cannot express how awesome he is to me :XD:

Re:

ninetales said:
Honestly, words cannot express how awesome he is to me :XD:

That's when you start making songs :ohoho:

I confess...I left food in lunch. I was really stuffed and my spare time before work was ending quickly...I hate when that happens :uh..: :blood:

I confess that I love cats more than dogs now...even though I used to like dogs better :ayashii:

I confess that i have rotten personality like Gilgamesh...I only like expensive, rich looking stuff...i love to slack and drink red wine (ESPECIALLY Vintage red wine!!!) I love to hoard all my treasure (especially my FJ and Kala DVD, Posters and merchandises)
I would bitch about people and talk down to them and look down on people...hey but that's me :uh..:

^ :goodjob: Let's be honest about our bodily odours :blood: :ohoho: Though...my BO isn't bad at all since I don't seem to smell when I sweat...it's just my feet :blood:

(okay, this is getting weird so I'll stop talking now... :XD: )

/is staked :imdead:

I confess that a cockcroach landed on my head about 20 mins ago :uh..:
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blood:

Re:

Cerise said:
^ :goodjob: Let's be honest about our bodily odours :blood: :ohoho: Though...my BO isn't bad at all since I don't seem to smell when I sweat...it's just my feet :blood:

(okay, this is getting weird so I'll stop talking now... :XD: )

/is staked :imdead:

You should earn a medal for the bravery of admitting such thing :ohoho: :goodjob: It's not every girl that would do so :XD: Well, should I confess that I do sweat a freakin lot (and then stink, of course)? I hate that :blood:

Back