Confessions post

I confess that over the last few days ive been checking the forum and nyaatorrents relentlessly for an elemental leak...I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER OMGGGG

I confess that over the last few days ive been checking the forum and nyaatorrents relentlessly for an elemental leak...I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER OMGGGG

I know! I confess that too. I have been waiting for mine to be shipped. (I wonder why it's different with Kala cds since they usually come a day before the release date but not FJ) Ughhh... I want gaika darn it!

I confess that I'm procrastinating on homework by doing other homework OTL #iblife

I still like to play games (RPG) even though I don't have much free time hohohoh :ohoho: (games still waiting for my return~:hero:)

HUHHHWK_zpsa7520bc7.jpg

I confess that I will be sifting through all 26 of Kalafina Club in 2010 due to ↑.
First thing when I wake up in the morning tmr.

What a coincidence! The strange thing is, I saw an online article fairly recently that said the same thing...which annoyed me a bit because I suspect the writer of the said article had made the claim without any evidence to back it up. I've not seen any interviews where her sexuality is mentioned...she doesn't mention their private life much at all from what I've seen, which is fair enough and actually quite sensible.

I'm concerned about stuff like this sometimes, because the media has a habit of causing trouble when it comes to the private lives of artists, whether it's proven facts or speculation. It's possibly hurtful because, sadly, some people ARE homophobic and/or feel that the private lives of artists are their business. She might feel embarrassed, and also obliged to speak out for their sake...which would be really sad. It's 2014! Personal stuff like that shouldn't be a major issue!

Sorry for the rant there. None of us (*the actual fans*, that is) mind at all, so I there's no reason why certain press people/gossip journalists need to make a fuss. I guess it's always been pretty commonplace for the media to make rumours and baseless claims about people. Even so, that sort of behaviour annoys me.

@Insidia: is that from this blog post? http://konnoasami2.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/my-top-10-j-pop-idols.html

I've never heard of Wakana saying that but if she did :touched: :TdT: YOU ARE AWESOME WAKANA :goodjob: (btw where did such a thing happen? Interview, Kalafina Club, Kalafina Record or something? O.o)

Also:

Kalafina Club 2010.08.10
Ripped here :P

- 担当はKeikoでした。 キタ━(゚∀゚)━!
- They were asked about what type of girl they like lol. Can't really understand what they're saying except these:
Wakana: Keikoはねぇ...女の子大好き。
Keiko: 大好き❤
Yuki's note: OIOIOI DON'T FEED ME (;´Д`)ハァハァフンフンソウソウ
- Keiko's Kalafina Mystery mystery mystery is not as fun as Wakana's... Gimme back Wakana's Kalafina Mystery mystery mystery (´Д`;)
- LOL Wakana imagines if they made the PV of TETOTETOMETOME in front of the Pyramids XD~
- Keiko your laugh is creepy |д゚)
- First mail from abroad... from Kuon-san ?? Shit I gotta send my mail to them to (ノ ゚Д゚)ノ ==== ┻--┻
- LOL. Substitute "Kyrie~~~" with "大家好" XDDDDD;;
- EHHH KAGAYAKU SORA NO SHIJIMA NI WA WAS PLAYED (AGAIN) ∑(゚д゚lll)
- What ?? Hikaru called Keiko with "Keiko-san" ?? So not intimate Σ(゚Д゚)

I barely can understand anything this time "orz

Google Translate said:
Wakana: Keiko wa nē... On'nanoko daisuki.
Keiko: Daisuki ❤

This is from Kuroiyuki88's soup: http://kuroiyuki88.soup.io/tag/Keiko?since=75433970

Not sure if Wakana and Keiko were serious or joking here, though it doesn't really bother me either way. Keiko can be whatever the hell she wants and I'll still love her :hearts: :love:

I confess I just went through 201 pages on Etsy looking for a turquoise ring

I confess that I've been listening exclusively to YK and co.'s works for the past few months. I haven't been listening to other artists' works much lately :hide:

^I do that a lot actually. Though lately I haven't been listening to a lot of Yuki for some reason.

I confess that I hate the world right now. I mean, noise in general. I wouldn't want to be deaf, since then I couldn't listen to music and it would suck, but I want my room sound proofed. I also confess I hate kids, except for my niece.

I confess that I love kids and babies! I have this natural talent of dealing with babies since I have sooo many little siblings and cousins. Now that they're getting older I confess that I miss hugging babies. And this is my first time reading the Keiko rumor and maannn if my level of admiration towards Wakana doesn't increase tenfold when I read her reaction. +1 to Cerise, Keiko can like whoever she likes and be whoever she wants to be and I'll still love her.

AND I need a PV of tetotetometome with Kalafina dancing in front of Pyramid!

Reactions: aki
^ About that, I confess that I wouldn't be surprised if that rumour is true :ayashii:*is whacked* :punched::hide::ohoho:

In that case I am in full agreement with Wakana - Keiko's sexuality isn't anyone else's business but her own. As fans our role is to support her as an artist, regardless of her preference. I'll still like her as the utahime with that awesome deep voice no matter what :w00t:

^ 2 was mentioned in Kalafina Record. (Yuki's interview, I believe)
4 is pretty well known. There's a thread in the forum-- secret past of Wakana, Keiko and Kaori or something like that. All three performed together with Ayaka Ito, I believe the name was Female Voice Party. Wacchan and Kaori teamed up while Keiko teamed with Ayaka. Later Wakana and Kaori left (?) and Keiko/Ayaka formed their own band which later disbanded...
1 I didn't know.
3... I'm not sure whether Keiko actually confirmed it, but to hell with that. She can be anything she wants and love whoever she loves.

EDIT: http://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/repost-gillsa-secret-past-of-kaori-wakana-and-keiko.987/ < This the one. :ayashii:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ehhh really. I've heard of Itokubo but have not heard anything about Wakana and Kaori teaming up. Seems like the girls have been together for a really long time, I'm glad they are still together even now :TdT:

^In the 2012.04.05 【LISANI TV】Kalafina Special Part 1 (特集-第1回-) video they talk about their past in the Female Voice Party and Rippongi and stuff, link here to watch translated.
And about the rummors.... I can just imagine it is very likely based on experience XD
For the paid signing session, I bought the Live Photo book from Consolation 2013. There was a really epic moment with an almost naked cosplayer. Hed had a hat, boots and a thong with grenades around and a gun between his legs. When seeing him, Hikaru poked his cosplay to see what it's made of, probably only then realizing he was naked. Keiko covered her eyes, saying "Wakana don't look! Turn around!" She indeed managed to turn her around, making her sign his stuff when turned away. With her eyes covered, Keiko waved at him saying "baibaaaaaaaaai!" Hope so much she did not burn her eyes. She was so disgusted and overwhelmed by that dude. Really hilarious moment :D. For the most part it went really well, but the staff members were pushing and hurrying, it was really unnecessary since there was so much time left. (These jerks made photos with Kalafina and had tons of merchandise to sign for themselves after dragging us away, however they did not let us.)
I have to add that guy was slim, tall and had some moderate muscles, nothing to overact so much about.
And this is the Radio Show Kuroyuki was talking about.

About confessing... I confess running 2km in 20 minutes (after 6+hours of school) to catch my bus was so awful at first... but now I got used to it and it really improved my resistance... maybe I can challenge Keiko in a few years :ohoho:

Last edited:
^ Oh, erm I'm not sure why but the first link isn't working :spotlight: Thanks so much for the info though! :chuu:

And about that cosplay guy, I think I would also freak out. I mean, people who are almost naked... you hardly get to see in Asian countries :XD:

HUHHHWK_zpsa7520bc7.jpg

I confess that I will be sifting through all 26 of Kalafina Club in 2010 due to ↑.
First thing when I wake up in the morning tmr.

Keiko ? Gay ? What's the matter ?
If it's true, come here my dear ! :runs:
Even if she's gay, I won't dislike her. Never.
I can't dislike someone because of his/her sexual orientation. Never.
( I've never fallen in love, so I dunno mine) < My confession.

Because of the table they only saw his upper body, is a shritless guy so rare in asian countries? in hot summers that's everywhere here lol

@a-chan Does this link work?

Last edited:
Back