Confessions post

:omg: :omg: I'm so sorry Liana and Aki.
We didn't mean to bring you guys down.Please dont mind our conversation.

I'm so sorry Minna :bow:

Lets continue our fun thread conversations now. :idol:

And to continue: I confess that I'm addicted to Plants Vs Zombies :XD:

I confess that I felt really moved by someone who sang "Dance with my father" crying. :cry:

I confess that the performance assessment made me pretty low in mood for a few days. :rain: but now I'm better, having thought about what was being said, and the fact they are quite true. :ayashii:

I confess that CPM fills a lot of my time (well, with all the music / anime / interviews mentioned here especially).

^Me too!

I confess that I hate Facebook right now! It's saying the certificate expired. What? I have never heard of such a thing until now. Grr. Anyone else getting this problem?

^ i rarely use facebook :XD:

i must admit that i hate touch screen! games best played using joystick!
esp. retro games :ohoho:

I confess I have this image in my head about Yuuki Aoi(Madoka seiyuu) being a person who acts cute and friendly but is actually a bully and backstabber. Sorry Madoka fans. Its just that characters with personalities and voices like that tend to be such in animes. :blood:

I confess that I can't focus on exams and studying.

I confess that the Gin no Niwa reminded me of a K-pop MV.

:XD: :XD:

@Konicchi, it turns out my clock somehow got set to 2004, lol so that's why it was acting weird. I don't know why my clock keeps changing. And I confess that I like touch screen games. But certain ones, like Tiny Wings and Flight Control, which are extremely addicting.

I just realised my favourite lecturer can be evil.

*At the end of a 1.5 hr lecture*

Him: Okay class, logically the lecture ends now. Those that want to leave, can leave. But at the moment now, I have a couple of tips that I want to share with everyone for your exams. Those that want to hear the tips, stay behind. Otherwise, :bye:

The whole class ended up staying behind for an extra hour. No one left. :ayashii: :XD:

^Um... this was a confession? heh but yeah, that is mean. Why didn't he or she say the tips during class, it would have been easier.

I confess that I partly stayed up last night because I don't like being home alone at night. I know I had the doors locked and everything... but I just don't like it.

I confess that he was quite a good lecturer, I didn't know he could be rather cunning. Gonna miss him when I go to the next semester. :rain:

I confess that I fell asleep and woke up around 8:30 pm, but thought it was the morning... I also confess I felt really dumb then.

I confess I really want to see the wuxia!FJC that Immie-chan thought up of in the What If thread... :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: since there's so little of such all-women staff in wuxia novels....

Back