Confessions post

I confess I really want to hear a Kaori Hikita cover of everlasting song 〜ballad edition

I confess that I just can't understand people who don't like some Kalafina/Kajiura songs because they're too simple, or not dark enough - and not because of the quality of the melodies and the lyrics. Urgh.

And I confess that I just added 2 more people to my ignore list. Lalalala.

I confess that if were were to play the elimination game for Consolation again I would want Hanataba to be first
and for b-sides, in every nothing instead of lapis //runs

I confess that I wouldn't know how to answer this:

https://twitter.com/tofugu/status/598306737175814145

Japanese English textbooks tend to be "iffy" with cultural issue. But this one takes the cake. http://bit.ly/1IwJLCE

CE2czqHW8AAcmZd.jpg

Shower thoughts the other day:

I confess that whilst wondering what Kalaharem would be like as some shoujo manga drama story, I imagined HiiKei as endgame. WaaKei became a dramatic tension-filled emotional up-down rollercoaster will-they-or-won't-they story that readers initially think will happen but ultimately doesn't.
*coughs*
I even imagined some of the lines/scenes.
Standing on a riverbank at sunset.
Macho-senpai looks sadly at Wakapii.
"I realised it...
Wakana, you are my true love. But Hikaru is my soul mate."
Sakura petals on the wind.
Hikaru hiding behind tree eyes widen.
Wakana with bittersweet smile opens mouth to reply -
Cerise slips on bathroom tile, shattering dream sequence

:punched::ouch:

This is how delusional shower heat fog can make you after several consecutive nights of spotty sleep.

:ohoho:

SLEEP?
I've been up for 24 hours and am designated for night shift.

Bbl with incoherent postings

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

And for the old, too :XD:These days if I get less than 5 hours of sleep I'll wake up feeling like I just got hit by a truck :imdead:

I confess that I don't know what to do about my crush anymore :faint:

And for the old, too :XD:These days if I get less than 5 hours of sleep I'll wake up feeling like I just got hit by a truck :imdead:

I confess that I don't know what to do about my crush anymore :faint:

Whai? Is he not single? D:

Whai? Is he not single? D:

I'm not sure actually... No confirmation nor denial about having a significant other when I jokingly brought it up. It's just, I get treated differently on-line and off-line, it's as though I'm dealing with 2 separate person. Y (let's call my crush Y) is always so warm and talks a lot when we're in each other's presence, but the exact opposite when we message each other on the phone. I only get replies a few hours later, or the following morning, and the replies are always short and to the point. I'm so confused. I think I should just give up and move on...

I'm not sure actually... No confirmation nor denial about having a significant other when I jokingly brought it up. It's just, I get treated differently on-line and off-line, it's as though I'm dealing with 2 separate person. Y (let's call my crush Y) is always so warm and talks a lot when we're in each other's presence, but the exact opposite when we message each other on the phone. I only get replies a few hours later, or the following morning, and the replies are always short and to the point. I'm so confused. I think I should just give up and move on...

I love how we nicknamed them X and Y respectively xD. Is Y like this to everyone? As in, is this his usual way of replying? Maybe is busy or just not the type to give replies virtually?

I love how we nicknamed them X and Y respectively xD. Is Y like this to everyone? As in, is this his usual way of replying? Maybe is busy or just not the type to give replies virtually?

I don't know about that as well, since we have no common friends... which brings me to another problem. We only see each other twice a week in class, and have only 5 minutes to talk to each other after class. It's almost impossible to get to know each other more without virtual communication :cry:

I'm such a night owl, and many of us here apparently are also night owls :XD:

I confess that after all these years my favourite WaaKei moment is that one time, I think I remember the story from either Keiri or KuroiYuki, how several years ago Keiko recounted that on her birthday when she arrived at their place of work, the first thing Wakana did was walk up to her and give her a big hug. She was so shocked/touched/deliriously happy at this Wakana-initiated show of affection that she was stunned speechless and was still flustered when they started work later. Also I'm not sure if this was real or if this was a random dream of mine, so someone needs to confirm it. It feels real to me at least. I think I definitely remember reading this. OR DID I?!!

my sleepy eyes can't read cerise-san's post above....

i wanna confess how i lack of sleep these days. and will continue until next week's wednesday...
but so many people have less sleep, i am so happy XD

i remember yesterday i watched kalafina videos, interviewed by Chinese (or taiwanese, or somewhere around there...)
Host: tell me your Mandarin vocabulary (or someting like that)
Keiko: (she looks like remembers a lot) ni hao, da jia hao (how to write that?), xie xie, zai jian...
what made me loling hard was the way Keiko list those words, in her cute voice and cute accent (how to put that, i can't describe it well, Keiko has that cute 'rythm' when she talks a lot in a row, not one-two words only...)
and the way she says 'zai jian', she spelled it 'za-i jia-n' like Japanese's n (you read the 'n' separately).
it is not really funny, even sounds normal for them, but i didn't really understand why i found it so funny last night...

and... though it is long-time-ago post...
I confess that I just can't understand people who don't like some Kalafina/Kajiura songs because they're too simple, or not dark enough - and not because of the quality of the melodies and the lyrics. Urgh.
i just remember once my friend, A (she's kala-fan, in that time) shared Kalafina's Red Moon live to her friend.
her friend liked it a lot, complimented each singers like they're goddesses... (that's true though ehehe)
and her friend asked, "from where? (what country?)", and A asnwered, "from Japan."'
then... her friend dropped kalafina, saying Japanese stuffs are bad thing (like those fanservices-things-only anime and games)
if only i knew this A's friend, i'll kill her/him for sure.

Back