Confessions post

^ Yes, it does now, thank youuuuuuuu!!! :chuu:

Oh, I thought they saw his whole body including the gun between his legs, so I could understand why Keiko would freak out. But if it's just a shirtless man... :XD:No, it's not that rare.

EDIT: I watched the vid, it's so interesting and cute! :dote:Would you happen to have the subsequent parts too? :plz:

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I only have them in terribad LQ.

Lol I forgot that I actually made a post about this here.
Looking at all the replies, it seems that all of us here have the same thinking.

Regarding #1306
Well tbh I've listened through the radio shows during that time frame and heard nothing.
Text based interviews-wise, nothing from my record.
gintama_158759.jpg

The Kalafina Club question is just a normal question.
It isn't anything more, though fans like us would gladly jump on and let our imaginations take reign.
I do that 24/7 sometimes too, but never to the extent of posting it as a fact.

I confess I only just watched the Lisani-4 live from The Best Blue. The beginning and end of seventh heaven SUCH FEELS. Same with Alleluia. I vaguely remember thinking Wakana sounded strained in this live but after rewatching it with the whole setlist I thought she actually did a beautiful job.

I confess I am probably one of the only ones who likes storytelling, I think it's an excellent and calming song, it's good to drive to, to workout out to, or just to relax to. I've done all three recently. I am watching it live right now. So good.

^ I confess that I like 'storytelling' too! The Engrish part is fun to listen to :ohoho:

^Yes! Someone else who likes it! I thought I was the only one. heh The English part is so good, but you really need the lyrics sometimes, Yuriko is good at English though, so is Wakana

I confess that I hate headaches. I wish they were nonexistent things, like you did not get them at all. Ugh.

I confess that I still don't like elemental new songs except for Gaika...which became boring after awhile. Plus I confess if there's a man I'd go gay for, that man would be Masuke Nozaki.

I'm drawing Yuriko, and I confess that shadows near to her mouth look like beard ! :omg:

While I do appreciate Kajiura-san's take on Fate/Zero, I enjoy the general tone of Kawai Kenji's composition better... please don't kill me :spotlight:

I confess that for me storytelling is nothing more than Kajiura's attempt on cheap pop and it sounds really cheap. Plus I confess I have so many people on my ignore list.

I confess that I wish I could start over with a new body, which sounds weird, I know, but I wish it could happen. So many things could be changed. (Just having a pity party today, sorry.)

I confess that I'm less organised than other times for my next trip - please leave a private message if you want a postcard sent from Japan next week.

I confess that I still have not heard the full version of believe nor the new b-sides. Waiting on my copy (which is delayed by something else I had ordered, ofc orz)

I confess that when I first saw Lapis I thought not of diamonds but of the sweet cakes/desserts kuih Lapis.

because I was hungry :wai:

I confess I didn't resist the tempation of downloading the single. I swear I've listened to it just twice OMG I LOVE IT

I confess that if I was a man around 50 years old, I would like to date Yuki :P

Kohaku: Yeah, me too, though I've listened to it 3 times now. Ugh, the temptation was too strong.

I confess that I like cooking and baking more than I thought I would. I have been experimenting lately. I might do more this week too. We will see.

Back