Complain about all!

Failing to get tickets to see Aimer when I'm in Japan. After missing her by a day back in 2015 I got myself far too excited to know she was performing when I'm there again, just to have it all fall though due to ticket unavailability. Honestly still tempted to buy some off scalpers but I don't want to support that bullshit and it'd likely cost a lot of money as well.

One day, maybe I'll see her.

Failing to get tickets to see Aimer when I'm in Japan. After missing her by a day back in 2015 I got myself far too excited to know she was performing when I'm there again, just to have it all fall though due to ticket unavailability. Honestly still tempted to buy some off scalpers but I don't want to support that bullshit and it'd likely cost a lot of money as well.

One day, maybe I'll see her.

The reality is that your experience of the live itself will be disappointing but the years-long anticipation and journey to get there was the real fun.

my roommate is literally smoking pot right in my dorm right next to me and it smells so fucking gross like wtf

(weed is illegal on my campus too btw so if she gets caught I get in trouble too)

my roommate is literally smoking pot right in my dorm right next to me and it smells so fucking gross like wtf

(weed is illegal on my campus too btw so if she gets caught I get in trouble too)

Been there. Don't report them, you'll probably be held guilty too. Tell them to go fucking do it somewhere else.

This is less than nothing in comparison to what I'd first come with, but whatever.

Being reminded of Fate/Apocrypha work, I wish that MARiA's harmonies in her ending Désir were more emphasized and less processed because, in my opinion, they are a strength to the song's attractiveness.

Also, for some reason, I kinda wish a man sang the song.

^I agree, more emphasized harmonies would make the song sound even better. Though I didn't think the harmonies sounded processed, at least the lower harmonies.

Yup, I'm also a part of the 8WayRun forums for SC and I've been on there almost nonstop since Monday :TdT:

My concern now is that I can see the game is going to be a reboot. I'm just hoping my main gal Tira is not given the "Tekken 7 Anna Williams" treatment.

I don’t like guest characters in general BUT this is primarily because I only play as women in fighting games and SC has never had a woman. If Bayonetta makes it in somehow, just like if Tifa had made it into Tekken 7 (which she should have), I’d be perfectly fine.

Also from a reliable leaker, Xianghua has already been confirmed to be in and Talim is said to be extremely likely if not already completely confirmed as well. Also there is supposed to be a Fire Emblem-based character but s/he is only still in development, the model was already made, and the specific character is not revealed.

I feel like I'm constantly getting more health issues. I can't leave the house for longer than and hour or so, without my feet hurting. Just got new shoes so hopefully they will help somewhat. It's gotten really cold here. I wish I could just teleport places instead of driving. I hate it and tomorrow I have to drive. Ugh. I hate people on the road, I wish they would all leave while I'm driving. lol Also things have been so busy I haven't had time to come here. And also with my headaches it's hard to go on the computer for long. *sigh* Next year hopefully will be better health wise.

Ouch, I hope you get better soon! But I think you said you figured out what's causing all this pain?

I fell off my bike on Tuesday evening. (Nothing very bad happened)

So there's this stupid law in Greece about cyclists. You have to stretch out your arm when signaling that you want to turn or stop, and you have to keep signaling until you finish the turn / stop. Which is just dangerous. I dare whomever wrote this to take a bike ride in the city and try to turn / brake using ONLY ONE HAND (because the other is signaling!).

My fiancé was cycling ahead of me on Tuesday. I thought we'd go straight at some intersection, but I saw him signaling a right turn. No worries, I thought, I have enough space until the turn. But I was going fairly fast, so I had to slow down a bit. No worries, I thought, I can still be legal for now, I can stretch out my right arm and brake with only my left arm. The left brake controls the front wheel. In theory, I knew that braking from only the front wheel can turn you upside down (because the rear wheel keeps moving and pushes you to the front). But there are some things that you only know AFTER they bite you. The bike pushed me forward, I accidentally turned a bit to the right (because I was holding the handle bar with only one hand), and the centrifugal force threw me onto the asphalt, in front of an oncoming car. The driver honked at me. Thanks, it's already bad enough for me that I found myself flat onto the asphalt.

I was lucky I was wearing a helmet - I now have a bump under the helmet. I was lucky that it was winter and I was wearing warm clothes, otherwise my skin would have been badly scratched. At that moment I thought I had gotten away with just a big bruise on my leg and the bump on my forehead. A couple of hours later, I realised I couldn't fully lift my left arm. Next morning I woke up with a lot of pain on my shoulder and many movements had become almost impossible. I had to run to have some X-rays made, then pack (in slow motion because of pain) and run to catch a flight. Nothing is broken, fortunately, and I miraculously did catch the flight. I had also informed my colleagues that I wasn't able to put my luggage onto the train and then carry it on the street, so they picked me up from the airport with a company car.

Now another crazy thing - I was cycling around after the accident on Tuesday. I locked my bike at a total of three places. From one place to the other, I was just wrapping the lock around itself to transport it, so I unlocked-and-locked it a total of five times after the accident. When I was trying to remove my bike from the last parking spot, the key just wouldn't go in! It can't have been from the fall, because I used it quite a lot afterwards. So I assume that someone must have tried to steal my bike. For a moment I thought I had to leave it there overnight, but my fiancé somehow managed to put the key inside, and after some more turning it fixed itself, so I don't need to buy a new lock now (whew!)

^Yikes... I hope you are okay now. Yeah, we are still working on what's causing it at this point. I am just tweaking some meds, which is causing more pain, but not really helping with my feet part. *sigh* We'll see. Hopefully a kitty will help with the pain as well. heh

Reposting what I posted on Instagram here, but before that i wanted to say that I know not all of you here care about Kpop or SHINee but Jonghyun was a true artist and this was just so sudden and utterly devastating. I urge some of you to check out some of his work and appreciate really how unique and one of a kind he was. I'm still trying to process this and everytime I see a picture of him I start sobbing again.
-
Anyone who's known me for a while knew how much I loved SHINee, so hearing the news today (that SHINee's main vocalist Kim Jonghyun has committed suicide) has left me shaking and a crying mess for the past few hours and I'm just in utter shock.
I've been following SHINee since I was in middle school and their music has majorly impacted my life and saved me from some pretty dark times.

I've made some great friends through our shared interests in SHINee. I wrote a 60 page paper about SHINee. Jonghyun has been my ultimate bias for over 5 years. I own many of their albums. My dorm room is covered in posters of them. This absolutely changes everything and I don't know how I'm going to deal with this. I can't even fucking imagine how heartbroken both his family and the other members of SHINee are right now.

He was just such a beautiful person, both inside and out. I loved his unique and incredibly distinct voice, and the fact that he was one of the few artists in the industry who actually composed and wrote all his own music. I knew Jonghyun was struggling with depression and his mental health for a while now but I just never thought it would come to this. I'm sorry this is so incoherent but I'm just an absolute mess right now and I don't know how to deal with this. I love Jonghyun so much and I just hope he's able to find peace in heaven.

My retainer that I got earlier today ith making me talk with a lithp and itth's really annoying

Nith job, orthodontitht, firtht you make my parenth wathte two thouthand dollarth on bratheths and then you make me talk like an idiot

Reposting what I posted on Instagram here, but before that i wanted to say that I know not all of you here care about Kpop or SHINee but Jonghyun was a true artist and this was just so sudden and utterly devastating. I urge some of you to check out some of his work and appreciate really how unique and one of a kind he was. I'm still trying to process this and everytime I see a picture of him I start sobbing again.
-
Anyone who's known me for a while knew how much I loved SHINee, so hearing the news today (that SHINee's main vocalist Kim Jonghyun has committed suicide) has left me shaking and a crying mess for the past few hours and I'm just in utter shock.
I've been following SHINee since I was in middle school and their music has majorly impacted my life and saved me from some pretty dark times.

I've made some great friends through our shared interests in SHINee. I wrote a 60 page paper about SHINee. Jonghyun has been my ultimate bias for over 5 years. I own many of their albums. My dorm room is covered in posters of them. This absolutely changes everything and I don't know how I'm going to deal with this. I can't even fucking imagine how heartbroken both his family and the other members of SHINee are right now.

He was just such a beautiful person, both inside and out. I loved his unique and incredibly distinct voice, and the fact that he was one of the few artists in the industry who actually composed and wrote all his own music. I knew Jonghyun was struggling with depression and his mental health for a while now but I just never thought it would come to this. I'm sorry this is so incoherent but I'm just an absolute mess right now and I don't know how to deal with this. I love Jonghyun so much and I just hope he's able to find peace in heaven.
I don't know anything about shinee, but I'm always saddened when I hear about a young artist committing suicide. The entertainment industry,-especially music-is absolutely brutal, and I so often forget that performers make significant sacrifices in their personal life for the sake of their careers.

It seems as though it's been a very very mild winter so far. I mean, winter isn't until a couple of days from now officially, but usually here it's winter in October, so to have 50 degree days in December is unheard of, or almost. Not that I'm complaining about that, just the jumps in temperature. Been messing with my sinuses and getting headaches. Ugh. Also now I may have to change my eating habits a bit if I want to maybe help my condition. I am not sure it's completely what I eat, but mom's friend has shown results. so we'll see. I am NOT giving up chocolate no matter what. lol

Can't believe it's almost Christmas and the end of this year already! This year has kind of sucked health wise, but has had many fun events happen. (Despite no concert in the beginning) I am hoping that this move won't be too stressful, it is kind of tense here but that's because we are all busy. Thurs I don't have anything so I can get stuff done hopefully. I just want more time! (Though I do want it to be xmas since a cdjapan box came in the mail the other day, and it was pretty heavy! Hmm.)

I am honestly so irritated right now. It has been months since I have had a job! I apply everywhere that I am able to and I get rejected multiple times. I still don't have any luck :TdT: a lot of people I know leave this town because they can't even find a job either. I know its a retirement place but I mean I can name so many places that need people yet still reject.

Back