Complain about all!

My best friend leaves for Scotland in two weeks, :( (She's going to a classical music conservatory there)
Then a few days later, I have to move to a city 5 hours away from my hometown because I'm finally starting college...
I'm excited and all but it's gonna be really tough being stuck somewhere so far away and where I know absolutely no one

aWNqK5k.png

Thanks for waking me up :)

^ Hope you and everyone else still stuck at Florida is gonna be okay. Some people I follow on Instagram have already fled the state.

I swear Mother Earth is like, angry or something. Hurricanes, typhoons, earthquakes, rumoured volcano eruptions, landslides...the list just doesn't stop! :swt:

^I'm in Georgia, but I also hope everyone stuck in Florida is going to be okay. I was a bit surprised that I even got an alert even though I'm 270 mi/435 km from the Florida panhandle coast.

^I hope you stay safe! And anyone else. My personal trainer's family lives in Florida so she was very worried this last weekend. Apparently they are safe, but still. I live high enough, but we do have very bad blizzards... but they usually don't destroy homes. This has been an emotional time for everyone, and there's still crap going on about our um... "president." I mean, do something good for once. (I usually don't get political, but I am just saying that there's more important things going on.)

I have not been getting to bed early enough. Even if I am super exhausted, I still get in bed at around 1. And it's still warm here, which was weird because a little while ago it was freezing in the house, and now I want the air back on... *sigh* I hope that this week ends soon too because it's our church's festival this weekend, so it has everyone on high tenseness. I want it to be the 2nd half of Sept, so many good things happening. But really, I do hope everyone is safe, though I know there are a lot of people who have been effected.

Just hearing all this stuff happening in America (and living in Australia) is like oh my god. I hope you all end up okay :chuu::wai:

@Westkana I'm sure y'all got more wind/rain than us (considering how far west Irma ended up going) but even here there are people without power. Thankfully my apartment only lost wifi, not power!

Uuuuugh lately we've had a skunk... either that or it's the smell of the next door neighbor and whatever he's smoking... but it needs to stop. Also whoever makes a fire every single night pretty much too... sorry, just needed to vent a little. I am very sensitive to smells. We need to get out of this neighborhood, I have not had a vacation since Jan. I am going on a mini one at the end of the month, but it's in Chicago, a city near me. So not really. I am excited for the next couple of weeks though! Okay, I need to get to bed before 1 AM at least for once... maybe? Is that too much to ask?

I have had these spasms all day in my right scapula area and I had a massage and it helped somewhat. I hope I didn't pull a muscle, I already have enough pain...

Also Yuki please release L.A. studio version with the violin added, and also Ongaku. I love both so much! Not so much a complaint as a wish.

Also, fireworks again? Really? It's mid Sept. Ugh.

My shoulder (mainly left), though it's been uncomfortable since my surgery in June, has started having sharp pains occasionally... I had a surgery follow-up appointment last Wednesday and they said both the scar and everything on the x-ray looked fine, so I hope it's not anything serious and is only a result of the natural muscle atrophy that happens after not using it after surgery.... I gotta start doing exercises to strengthen those muscles >.<

^You had Scoliosis surgery as well? My shoulders have been hurting for just the past 10 years, Since I got my surgery 17 years ago. And have had multiple therapists but nothing has seemed to work except for massage and my personal trainer. So I recommend a personal trainer over therapy, it may be a bit more expensive, but it's worth it.

Help... I can't stop eating sweets once I start. And chocolate is the worst, since it gives me more of a headache some times. And I don't know why I can't gain any weight off of it either. *sigh* My teeth hurt when I have too much and that's when I stop, but I have no self control. We have a lot in our house which is the problem.

^You had Scoliosis surgery as well? My shoulders have been hurting for just the past 10 years, Since I got my surgery 17 years ago. And have had multiple therapists but nothing has seemed to work except for massage and my personal trainer. So I recommend a personal trainer over therapy, it may be a bit more expensive, but it's worth it.
Yes, I did. I'm not sure whether I'm going to get a personal trainer, physical therapy, or just try to help it on my own (at least at first), but I know that those options are open to me if I need them. Luckily my mom knows a yoga teacher who specializes in people that have had scoliosis, so I'll probably ask her if she can contact that yoga teacher for some exercises (because I don't remember any the doctor's assistant showed me when I had a follow-up appointment a couple weeks ago).

Gah there's a hornet in my room and I'm terrified of getting stung but it's gotta go somehow :comeback:

^Yikes! Yeah, I had that happen too, they like to be right outside our porch, which is weird. I hate summer for many reasons, bugs being one of them. (It's still warm here, even though it's Sept. Ugh.) Anyways, I hope it gets better. Yeah, there are a lot of great videos out there. My trainer has an app that let's her put in videos of an excercise and then we go over it in the session. It's been helpful, plus feels like I've accomplished something, not just sitting around all day. heh I would say start slow, yoga is great. I haven't done the chair one yet, it's for seniors. haha I feel that way sometimes, I can't bend all that well... I hope I am not scaring you further. Every person is different. i am just glad I am finally finding small things that help. And I don't try and overdo. Though sometimes I do feel helpless. *sigh*

I wish I could wear both ear buds more often, I would listen to a lot then, but I think I have an inner ear problem and they get plugged a lot. I use a sinus rinse and I can feel if when I blow my nose... sorry for the grossness. It's just weird. I also got Bose speakers for my laptop since I wanted better sound, and they have it, they just have the bass turned way up. I've tried everywhere to find how to lower it, but no luck. I contacted the seller, but they are out of town or whatever. Grr.

^Hope you stay safe.

I love Kantan, I wish Hikaru would have been a little softer, it sounds as if she has a cold again, and then had to record that day, or something. Still love her, but still.

I have a cold as well. Ugh. It seems like the weather won't make up its mind, to be hot or cold, even in the fall! Usually it's cold and rainy, but it's been humid and hot. *sigh* I know it's not as bad as some parts of the world though. I hope everyone stays safe.

Back