Complain about all!

:ghost: So many spams, what happened?

Bombed chemistry on my last exam... :blood: But luckily I managed to find a uni chem student for a private tutor and he was so nice/patient about my stupidness at chem that it doesn't seem so bad anymore...

Sexually Malicious French-posting spambots (accdg. to ImmortalBirdCage at least), go away now.

Also, why is it that when my colleague has left our work area then all of the hard, urgent work comes in? I'm no Superman to finish them all in a day! :blood:

Still stuck with my shitty plant design proposal...
I don't think I'm really fit for the chemical engineering job :blood: :blood:

Why did I even :knife: :knife:

It's crazy driving out today! And I have to go back out two more times before I am done. And I am nauseous. And I have to go to my coworker's funeral, well I'm just going to the wake since I did not know him that well, but still it's going to be sad, and I'm bummed already. *sigh*

speaking of the sexually malicious spam bot, he seems to have disappeared (i can't see his posts now, so i guess it's turned from a bad thing into a good thing)

liana, that's really sad... :( at least going to the wake will let you have resolution (unlike me, i never got that chance)

a lot of bad things seems to have happened recently... but to my friends and not me. i'm kind of sitting here anxiously waiting for when that bad karma will smack in in the face :blood:

well, my APUSH score... that was pretty bad news... if that counts

@Immortal: I did not know him that well, but it's just going to be weird and awkward for awhile, and sad. It was sad being there too, seeing everyone else so sad. ugh... I hate funerals, I have been to too many recently.

Also... having stomach issues right now. Ahhh I am in such pain. Hopefully it won't be during class tomorrow either.

^ Hope you are better already..

Woah, the perverted french poster is gone (thanx Eddie). But when I logged in, I saw a big number of birthdays again :desksweat: And apparently all of them are 34 today

It was so nice when it was calm :rain:

^Thanks, I am a little.

Now I am worried about my mom. She is spending most of the day in bed, having crying spells and doesn't want to do anything. It hurts me to see her like this, since this isn't her. And I wish I could do more, like make her feel better, but it's hard. *sigh* This has not been a good month so far.

Sorry for double post but... I don't wanna go to work tonight, or this weekend! :wai: :imdead: <That will be me after this weekend.

Well, I got to go home yesterday since it was so dead, I was hoping they would just call me and be like "we don't need you tonight" but nooo. *sigh* I am too lazy to go to work tonight.

Hope your mom gets well soon, Liana-san ._.

Hhhhh i just took a course for driving car (driving car school?) For 4 days and it ran 'not bad', but when i drove my dad's car, aaaaaargh.... i didn't hit anything but my dad scolded me badly that i cried hard...

i hate driving car ._.

^sounds like my dad, I don't like driving him for the same reason. He always finds something to tell me. "Keep looking in your mirrors" okay, I know already. I've been driving for 8 years now and I still don't like it, but I will do it. Good luck with your driving. And thanks about my mom. She's just really queasy today.

Complaint: I'm hungry! heh And I want to go to the gym but I also want to stay home. heh Might wait until tonight.

Aaaaah I suck with poems :blood:
Try to make one for the BD project...
@george: in case u're wondering, I already sent my pics to rete. I'm lazy and tired to check the BD thread since I missed 5 pages, sr...

^ Ganbatte Wormie!

:omg: It took me ages to login to the forums today... :ayashii:

School will restart next week....Can imagine the days of working/studying again..! :blood: :orz:

/me pats everyone :TdT:

I was so sick on sunday again.. And I was on a trip with my friends. Morning went great and then at afternoon I was so nauseous :blood:
Either food poisoning or my gastritis came by again to tell me its on vacation from remission :blood:

^Yuck, I have heard of food poisoning, but have not *knocking on wood* gotten it yet. My friend had it on the last day of her trip as well and had to fly on a plane. That would suck.

And good thing: new Kala single coming out, but bad thing: It isn't until October! Still so far away! Same thing with my shows coming out, I only have 2 that are on right now. Stupid summer, it's hot and there's nothing to watch. heh

Today something awkward happened. I wouldnt write about it but its just....awkward....and creepy. And Im all alone at home for the weekend. Great :uh..:

^is it something like having a stalker? heh That's just what I thought about... for some odd reason.

Had to work aaall day today, which I don't know why since we were so slow. It was very long, and I am so sore and tired. I could fall over now and wouldn't care. Ugh

^ not really but not as far from that either. But I wish to forget about it :blood:
Anyway, I hope you feel better soon!

Can I scream about the PV for Marina Inoue's Houseki? :knife:

I mean, if you want to create the gothic, ancient cult effect, you don't ask the gothic ladies to become pronto musicians! It took all the effect out of them! :blood:

And besides, they didn't seem to be following the music at all.... :uh..:

Back