Complain about all!

Is anyone else experiencing a really slow forum and then ads on the sides? I am getting this now for some reason. Also, I can't delete things in my gmail account, and it still won't let me download anything. Grr. I hope to get it fixed soon. *sigh*

It must be just me then, hmm. I wonder how to stop it? And the other problems I'm having too. *sigh* Guess I'll have to take it in.

i've never gotten ads either... if you're using chrome, you can install adblock (only adblock! not the extra/super versions) for free using the google apps. it's really effective :sparkleguy:

^I hate Chrome, sorry. I installed Firefox, finally. It is working perfectly and I got that adblock on there. (It even works for youtube!) I was getting so frustrated with IE. heh

I have a headache again, but I can't get the migraine medicine until later in the month. Grr. I feel sick, but I want to go to the gym tonight.

ugh, my counselors won't switch my schedule back to the way it was before... now i'm stuck at school for an extra 2.5 hours with nowhere to go :blood:

Back is killing me today, and I think I'm getting a cold, lovely. It's now becoming fall. It was just really hot out a couple of days ago... I usually like the cold but not when it makes me sick.

I am flying to Oklahoma City in the US in a couple of weeks and, to avoid last minute purchases (meaning more expensive tickets/non-available flights), I tried to book my flight since last week. To those who don't know, in North America, ticket prices tend to fluctuate during the week and usually it is Wednesdays when they somehow magically lower the prices a little bit. I managed to book my flight and got my confirmation number; however, no ticket. I have been calling the airline (which won't be named to protect the innocent/guilty) and it is similar to pulling teeth. Every time, they tell me the reservation has been done and will receive the email confirmation in no time.

:stupidbox: :stupidtable: :bloodlust:

Almost had to work, but luckily did not have to. Since I am sooo tired and back is still hurting. Hopefully a nap will help since I want to organize my room more.

Is so not feeling well, has a bad headache and the kids screaming at the top of his lungs outside isn't helping. I just hope I don't get more sick than this.

Is freezing already. I don't want it to be too cold for this weekend, the church festival is going on, and I have to help. At least Fri night I'll be inside. Also I can't get Trillian (my messenger service) to work again. Grr. Hopefully my friend can help today.

Also last night I almost beat this stupid stage in Mahjong Diamonds. I got one ONE pair away and then the timer ran out just as I was going to click on it. Ugggh. So close. (Edit: I beat it today lol)

^I'm mad about that too. *sigh*

My neighbors are being so loud. Usually they're quiet and keep to themselves, except when they have the tv up too loud at night, but other than that. But now they are working on their house (finally, this house is trashed, let me tell you) and he's talking nonstop. ugh... Trying to ignore it while playing Yuki music.

Goodness, it was so hard to login tonight. I just kept getting kicked out after I logged in, no matter what I tried.

I have enough of those 10C temperature jumpupdowns all the time :blood:
Im amazed my had didnt explode yet :uh..:

^Hope you feel better, of course I have a bad headache today.

And I don't know why my neighbors are out painting when it's so cold out. Well, it's still above the temp it needs to be to paint, but still. It's cold! Go inside for once! Ugh... they just happen to be right next to my room, and are out all day long.

2 tests tomorrow.
1 test the day after that.
1 test on Friday.
Another test on Saturday.
Next week: 1 test on Monday, 1 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, some more tests I can't remember...
:blood: :blood: :blood:

Oh goodness, :blood: :blood: :blood:

Overtime in the workplace.
Got a scolding from a client. (And I wasn't the one in the wrong lol.)
Fell down while walking home and my knee hurts.... :cry:

What a day..... :imdead:

Back