Another dream

lol Daiima, well Yuki did say something about how a song sounded like (I am not sure if it was Hikaru or Wakana) she sang in the pouring rain. I think it was about Kagayaku... I don't know.

^ it was storm. She said it sounded like Wakana was singing in a downpour

Wakana singing under the rain... reminds me of a dream I made on the previous page. :groucho:

"Another dream" states the title of the topic. This time, a quite old dream that surfaced again last night. My working times are usually split into two or three parts. Between two of these parts, I went to the hypermarket just behind where my company is, to wander a bit. I was at the CD department when my look got attracted by something in the shells. Oh God. A wonderful selection of Kalafina things. CDs, DVDs, merchs. I took the 5th Anniversay Live Selection LE and gave an eye to the verso. Genuine Japanese import at an affordable price. At the end, I bought almost everything.

If it would actually happen, sadly, I think I wouldn't be able to buy anything. Got my tax invoice. Not a dream, alas :imdead:

It's been a long time since I last got any YK-related dreams. This time I'm not even sure if it's a dream or my crazy imagination, though :XD: I think I had it when I was lying in bed reading a book about dentistry, so I was probably imagining things or fell asleep without realizing it.

In the "dream", I went to a dentist (damn, it's that book's fault xD) for reasons I can't remember, and he pulled out 4 of my teeth AT ONCE :omg: I think it's impossible to have 4 teeth removed at once like that though - the pain will be unbearable. After that, I prepared to go home, and he was like "Don't ever open your mouth till 5 hours later. If you open it, your mouth will start bleeding, it'll hurt like hell and u'll be rolling on the street." I don't think things can get that bad irl lol
For whatever reasons, I didn't go home straight away, but wandered the streets. Then I suddenly see YK walking on the pavement a bit far from me. Then the next moment a crazy truck lost control and ran onto the pavement, about to crash into her. I was too far away to grab her or something, and I couldn't open my mouth b/c of that brutal dentist's super scary warning. I ran as fast as I could and threw a small trash can at the truck. That knocked the truck away and it flipped over right before it hit YK (lol what, is that even humanly possible??) YK didn't feel or see the truck coming; she continued walking like nothing happened. I was too shocked at the impossible scene, so I stood there staring at everything with my jaws wide open. Right when I decided to approach YK, my mouth started bleeding, it hurt like heck and I rolled around on the pavement :blood: lol stupid me. Anyway, when the pain was gone, I looked up to see both YK and the truck gone.
Then I find myself in the familiar bed reading the book like normal. That book didn't fall down, so I was probably not asleep, or not in a deep sleep, but still, that was way too freaky.

^I hate the dentist. Probably because I have had too my done to my teeth.

In any case I had a dream a few nights ago, where I think I was watching a video on Kalafina, then my brother came in and asked what I was doing. I told him I was watching a concert, then they started misterioso, but with prelude in the beginning. So then I was like, oooh this is different except for when they sang it in Paris. So he watched too. Then the song started, but it had this grand orchestral start, with about ten violins, and five cellos. Then they quieted for a bit for Wakana to start singing, and it almost sounded a bit like lirica, but then went into the misterioso melody. I was so surprised. Then, I spotted someone walking out on stage. It was Yuki, carrying a violin! I thought “I thought she could only play piano?” and she went over to Konno and started rocking out on the violin. They did an amazing solo. Keiko had a nice part during this too, and also motioned like she was playing with them (I think because I saw that pic again where she’s hugging Konno’s violin case). I almost died from happiness. My brother thought it was just okay, he likes them, but not a whole lot, like me. Heh Anyways, I think I woke up after showing it to my mom. I wish it had been real, maybe for the Fate Stay/Night song please? *sigh*

^Awesome dream, Liana :TdT: I'd like to see YK playing the violin someday too, if it's possible :dote:
I don't really hate the dentist, but I'm terrified whenever I have to do checkups with my teeth...
Anyway, last night I finally had a normal YK-related dream, without all the strange phenomenons involved :XD: It's quite an absurd dream, but at least less abnormal than the others.
This one's a lengthy post, so I'll put them in the spoiler tag. Other artists appeared too, but I wrote only the YK-related bits.
Everything started when I got a phone call from YK:
YK: hey, are ya free on day xyz?
Me: yeah. Why? :confu:
YK: Well, I accidentally appointed ya as a musician for that day's concert :innocent: Good. Now I don't need to change it. I'll email u the details. See ya! *hangs up*

Me: ...WHAT ON EARTH?? :fwa: :fwa: :fwa:
idk why YK talked like a punk in this dream lol
So, suddenly I was tasked with a heavy mission. I totally freaked out, ofc. I practiced and practiced like my life depended on it. If this happened irl however, I'd feel freaking happy instead xD
It turned out that the concert was for YK's comeback to Animelo Summer Live. She didn't bring FJ or Kala though, it was a completely different instrumental band! I mean, there were vocalists, but at that time she regarded voice as an instrument as well, which means it could lead the song, blend in with the instruments or act as support for them. Urg it's hard to explain that, but (in the dream) it seemed like a revolution to me - the song arrangements changed a lot b/c of that.
Anyway, back to my case, several days before the concert, I came with them to something like a dorm for the performers. There were places for practice and rehearsal, but I was way too nervous to practice with them. I just crawled into the WC and practice in there :XD: Somehow I met and befriend a singer also coming there to practice lol
I couldn't remember the performance well but it definitely was a blast! The group performed a KnK medley, then Tsubasa medley, and 2 new songs (not necessarily in this order) 1 of them was jazzy and calming song, sort of like Hitorigoto, with concertina as lead and vocal+piano+ flute accompaniment (no violin and guitar! And ofc bass and drums were always there) The oher one was a "festival song" to fire he performance up. It wasn't Ongaku, Nowhere or Zodiacal Sign, but it had similar style and effects on the audience. I was so moved during the whole performance. Completely different from practice which felt more like an error correction exercise, everyone poured their heart and soul into the songs, the lighting was gorgeous, and audience support was overwhelming! After the last song ended, there was a long standing ovation.
After that the instrumentalists rest backstage till they were called back for the last song (well it's Animelo Summer Live) I didn't sing along (I knew my voice sucks even in my dream lol) but it was so wonderful, being on the same stage with all the musicians! :TdT: That was so awesome I don't know how to describe it. The concert hall literally shook with the cheers. After that song ended and everyone was leaving the stage, I woke up. I can't remember how many times I rolled around in my bed to check that it was a dream :XD:
Well, that's that. A beautiful YK-related dream that I might never forget.

^wow, amazing! And yeah, I understand about the vocal thing. I sometimes think of her Kajiurago songs as that. Like Lost Command, and others like it. They blend in with the rest really well. I also call it a BGM because it's a background song for the show. So I get what you're saying.

I had a dream where the Kalafina girls had gone on some bus ride like in their Hong Kong trip on the Red Moon blu-ray, and then had returned to where fans including myself where and Yuuka Nanri was. I remember that Yuuka Nanri spoke some English then Japanese, but that's about all.

Last night I dreamed I was in a building that took some characteristics from my collège (which in France that corresponds to the Japanese Junior High, ages 11-14) and from my lycée (Highschool, ages 15-17), where was held a tiny semi-amateur (yet with quite famous companies and artists being present) anime con.

I was in a classroom at the top of the building attending to a quite obscure conference when I remembered that Kalafina would perform live in the main amphitheater, in the basement, in a couple minutes. I left the room in a hurry, went down the stairs two at a time and reached the amphi just in time; happily, it seems that a lot of people was late too, as the auditorium was barely full and there still was seats close to the stage (I was somewhere near the 3rd-4th rows), but it then eventually filled quickly once I was arrived.

The curtain then falls on the stage and we hear a lot of sound behind it, including the Kalafina girls trying to make some vocalizations as quietly as they could; thanks to the ambient jabber, they actually succeeded and we barely heard anything. A couple minutes later, some piano notes were heard, playing a whole new melody on which it got joined by a violin, then by drums. The curtain finally rose up to reveal our three princesses, while the music turned to be the melody for Hallelujah.

Needless to say that they sang marvelously. At the end of the song, we applauded them warmly while the light revealed that behind them were most of the front band members, who remained totally unseen in the dark during the whole song (surprisingly enough as the stage was really tiny). The fading applause regained strength at this moment, and, a couple seconds later, a new light spot revealed Kajiura-sama on a side of the stage, and all the audience went crazy for almost a full minute, then she did her best trying to read a speech in French introducing the girls who said as gorgeously as they did at Japan Expo "Bonjour, je m'appelle Wakana/Keiko/Hikaru"...

Not posted in this thread before, so I'll recount my experiences in this one post.

One thing to note about myself is that I remember my dreams rarely. I can likely recall less than 50 dreams in the past (near) 25 years of my life. Even when I do, my experiences are almost always related to people I know personally in some way. As such I hadn't had any dreams with any of Kalafina's members in until I met the girls back in July.

First related dream I do remember having was quite a while before that though, where I went into a huge music store somewhere and they had a whole ton of Kalafina merch on sale, thought I'd hit some kind of jackpot until I woke up and realised it wasn't real :comeback:.

Shortly after I went to Japan Expo I had another dream, in which I was staying somewhere in Paris with a great friend of mine and we were walking around and for whatever reason, the Kalafina girls came up to us specifically and were completely lost, asking for directions. As we were tourists we had no idea either, but as it was late we offered to let them crash in our hotel room for the night and try to work out where we were. It was kinda odd, but having them just casually in the same room as us chatting about various stuff was so cool.

Oddly enough the next thing that happened wasn't me. My mum had a dream she told me about where I came home and my arm was covered in Kalafina related tattoos. I don't even have any tattoos as of yet so that came out of nowhere. Presumably because she said that, a few days afterwards I had a dream myself where I had a Kalafina-themed tattoo sleeve. I don't even remember the rest of the dream. Strangest thing was that the sleeve had the girls' faces in it, and I don't even like the idea of having faces as tattoos since they almost never look right, so having a subconscious idea of going against one of my own rulings seems weird to me.

Around 10 days ago, I had an awesome dream... In my dream, KonnoSan and his string quartet held a concert with Yuki's front band members. (My beloved Rie Akagi was also there for flute.) They also invited some guest vocalists, including Yuri Kasahara, Eri Itou and Sound Horizon's REMI, my top three among all Yuki's vocalists.... (None of 6 FictionJunction members was there though.)

The live was even broadcasted in a main TV channel in my country (So you really know that it's a dream..lol.) Can't remember whether Yuki was there but they performed another version of FictionJunctionYUUKA's Hitomi no Kakera for encore. The lyrics is completely different and the arrangement and singing style are kind of a vintage one...like those Joe Hisashi's Japanese songs in Studio Ghibli's works or those in Eri's solo album. I enjoy the music in my dream though.. Must be good if we have this kind of concert for real...>.<.

Waaah i wish i could remember my dreams more often too, you people have funny drrams ^.^

I especially liked wormbook22 dream it made me laugh for real :XD:

So I kind of had a Yuki related dream last night. (My dreams have been so strange and they all blend together... so I don't remember much which is a good thing.) So I thought this was real since it felt real. I mainly wake up to Yuki songs on my iHome, since my iPod has a lot of them on it. So I had it set to snow falling by Kalafina right at the part where they sang "falling snow" since I thought maybe then it would snow. Then I woke up and paused it, which causes it to turn off, and rubbed my eyes and stretched. Then I remembered something on the forums that Daphne said (she didn't really say this) it was something like "I think Kalafina should sing a version of "snow" by Yuki, since that's what her name means" and then I looked out the window. It was snowing! I thought for sure this was a dream (which is was) and fell back asleep. (Isn't it weird when you go back to sleep inside of a dream?) But then mom woke me up later (still in the dream, this is why it was confusing) and said "it's snowing!" and I said "I know, I saw it early this morning." And she goes "no, it started last night." I was like... :confu::waa: and went downstairs to look out our big window, and there was like ten inches of snow on the ground! (We haven't had that much snow since we had a blizzard a couple of years ago.) So yeah, that's pretty much it. But then I woke up this morning (actually woke up) and looked out my window and saw snow on the roof next door! I thought I was still in the dream until I looked again. lol

I heard Oblivious in my dream last night :love: (I absolutely love that song :touched:)

...Unfortunately I can't really remember what happened in the dream :...: All I remember was that I was back in school, and one of the friends I made here on CPM was there too, but as a classmate :TdT:

Back