Another dream

Looks like Yuki had a dream herself yesterday. I dont know the details but i think she discribes it as usual but very realistic

と延々と語った所で作業へ戻るであります。((φ(._.*)

梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura @Fion0806 · 8h 8 hours ago
私が勝手に思う「センスある毒舌」って、笑いの対象にされた人もついついニヤっと苦笑させられてしまう、ちきしょーヤルな、と思わされる、少なくとも視聴者にはそういった余地と賢さを感じさせる。そんな。その要素がないとただの罵詈雑言にしか聞こえないよね。これも個人的感覚にすぎないですが。

素人いじり苦手、びっくり苦手、センスの無い(と勝手に思う)毒舌苦手、「なんかコレ言ったら笑わなきゃいけない」決まり文句的なヤツが苦手、とお笑いには苦手要素がちょっと多めななんだけどそんな私でも屈託なく楽しませて頂けてうれしゅうござります。

私勝手にマツコさんって毒舌系の方なのかなと思っていたけれどぜんぜんそんな事ないのね。剛胆に喋っておられるように見えてものすごく繊細で、人への気遣いがハンパなくて、それでいてシャープで、人気あるのがよく解るな〜〜すごいな〜〜。

私ユーモアのセンスに欠けている自覚があるので(^_^;)。人を無邪気に笑わせる事が出来る方って尊敬してしまいます。本当の意味で賢くて頭の回転光速じゃないと出来ないよねえ。

人によって本当に違う笑いのポイントの最大公約数を押さえ、なるべく多くの人を不愉快にする事無く、「お笑い番組」を作るって本当に大変な事だろうなと思う。

まつ子さん有吉さん、夏目さんのバランスが絶妙すぎる!

おわらい入門編で色々番組を(色々という程でもないけれど幾つか)見てみたけれど、「怒り新党」が一番好みに合うようなので、連ドラ録画するであります(´▽`)。

梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura @Fion0806 · 9h 9 hours ago
飛ぶ夢を見るときは、全力を振り絞って「ふんがー!」とへとへとになりながら飛ぶタイプです。(それも超低空)

どうせ夢なんだから、ひたすらHAPPY★'.・.でもいいのにねえ。でもそんな夢見た事ないなあ。

でも何だか「なかなか上手く行かない」的な事とか、リスキーな事とかも十分すぎるほど描かれている夢で、私って案外現実的だったのかもと思った。(^▽^;)。

何だか本当に珍しくとてもリアルな夢を見た。それも「あの時あっちの道へ行っていたらどうなっていたであろう」的な。

今日は冷えますねえ。

https://twitter.com/rieflauta/status/577333688863621121

DBITOT8W_bigger.jpe

赤木りえ Rie Akagi‏@rieflauta
Kalafinaライブの夢見た。私なぜかバックステージにベッド置いてパジャマで寝ているんだけど、スタッフの皆さんがバタバタとその横を忙しそうに通るんです。恥ずかしくて布団から出られない、困ったどうしよう〜
1f4a6.png
という夢は、本番前にまだパジャマだった! という夢と同じカテゴリー

I had a wonderful dream about Keiko and Wakana last night. I already told someone in chat, so I'll be far easier to copy/paste the transcript than to write it all out again:

• Fox▸In the dream, a bunch of non-Kalafina stuff happened first
  • Fox▸And then I was in a store that was being built
  • Fox▸And i made a sign, calling it "Wakana Is The Greatest Shark In The World"
  • Fox▸And then sometime later, Keiko and Wakana appeared
  • Fox▸They wanted to say goodbye to me because they were going away for a long time (probably on tour or something)
  • Fox▸They acted like I was their friend
  • Fox▸Wakana kept hugging me
  • Fox▸And then Keiko hugged me from behind and we walked like that for a while
  • Fox▸omg i never wanted it to end
  • Fox
    dote.gif
    dote.gif
    dote.gif
  • Fox▸And then Wakana hugged me some more
  • Fox▸Then they left
  • Fox▸A while later, they reappeared, and Keiko asked me if I read a certain part of the book she gave me
  • Fox▸Earlier, she had given me a picture book, and one of the pictures said, in code, that she likes girls
  • Fox▸And then the dream ended

I have interesting dream.
It has been announcement about new single (one more single!? What about new album!? I was in shock!)
New image of Kalafina-it was theme of fire and flowers, dresses was red and pink (!?). I have seen a poster promoting new single

This dream I had a few nights ago: I was visiting the castle of Osaka when I saw the three Kala-chans afar, visiting too. I ran after them and eventually came to them yelling "すみません、すみません~~". They turned to looked at me in a surprised way, and Wakana recognized me from Japan Expo, thus we tried to talk together.

Next, some days later, I was entering the concert hall and dropped a letter for them on the stage (BTW: isn't it conceivable in real life? :XD:), then looked for my seat. The concert begun, they entered the stage, found the enveloppe and one of them (I don't think it was one of them in particular) took it at the end of the concert. When I left the building a security agent told me "the guests want to meet you", I was brought at the rear of the building and re-entered it by the artists' door to meet them again... and I don't know what followed :touched:

Hm, no, I don't know. Still, the concert will be held at International Convention Center, on Nakanoshima.

Okay, so I had this dream shortly before waking up. so not much happened, but the premise was "Noir - with Kalafina". The Kala girls were buried up to their heads behind the Manor, then Altena came and woke them up. They wandered around for a while, having no memory of their past. Altena looked at them from an upper-floor window and decided to let them wander for a while. Then the dream ended. :cry:

So I have a dream about 8th anniversary of Kalafina. The event was in Shibuya O-East. Girls was singing from platform (like Nana Mizuki). They had beautiful white-black dresses (similiar to their consolation costumes in second part of live) :plz:

Okay, I'm actually gonna talk about two dreams: One I had a few days ago and the other was last night.

The first one can be classified as a nightmare :hide: Deep beneath the ocean surface was this... huge, bulky, humanoid-shaped monster made of coral (it seemed to be a female, and not a pretty one). The Kalafina girls were there too o_o They were wearing this really cool armor-like thing (a bit like Saber's armor plates, only very minimal, and the cloth parts of their outfits were red). They were just floating around that coral monster singing Red Moon, and while they sang, the monster slowly disintegrated. Overall it was a really creepy dream, but also quite cool.

Now, the other one. Last night I had an awesome dream where I saw Kalafina (again) performing the Best Red and Best Blue setlists (I haven't seen the Budokan lives but I've heard some of the songs performed, so maybe that has something to do with it).

The venue is a bit hard to describe - I'm not even 100% sure where I was. It seemed like I was in some sort of school, but the concert itself took place in a huge, open-roofed auditorium situated away from the main building (I'm guessing it was a pretty rich school if it has its own hall). The peculiar thing is that the inside was rectangular in shape, with seats outlining three sides of the stage (down both lengths and the bottom side of the rectangle). The stage itself was pretty impressive. It wasn't flat like usual, but rather it sloping backwards so that the north end of the stage was actually underground (yet you could still see inside it from all directions).

Maybe I should draw it so it'd make more sense.

The whole place had a certain elegant and sophisticated air about it because everything was all metal and glass and white. The girls themselves were wearing white dresses, but I can't remember any other details regarding their outfits. I just know they looked absolutely lovely though :hearts:

Anyway, the performance itself was brilliant, but my most favourite part was the chance I got to interact with Wakana and Keiko :touched: First was Keiko, I think. At some point while she was singing she came up to me and pressed her hands against mine (like a high-five), then held onto them and waved them from side to side while she sang :XD: It lasted briefly, then she was off :TdT: I think my seat must've been at the very bottom row right next to the stage otherwise something like that wouldn't have been possible. As for Wakana, at some point I was suddenly in that underground area of the stage o.o But then Wakana comes up to me and gives me a biiiig hug :love::shy:

The last thing I remember was seeing the girls relax with some mango ice cream after the concert :XD: But yeah, it was a really fun dream and one of the best ones I've had in a long time :sohappy:

...Long post is long, sorry about that >_<

So many amazing dreams...I wish I could have one too. :TdT:
I can't even remember the last time I dreamt about something, and I have never dreamt about anyone YK related.
I had way more dreams when I was younger...maybe I'm getting to old to dream...:comeback:
I have a pretty bad imagination so maybe that's why...:rain:

Dreamt that I met a member of this board who showed me a whole bunch of concert tickets for a "Kalafina Live World Tour" that went totally unannounced, with a lot of venues in America and Europe... :confu:

Dreamt I went to an anime shop and there was a huge basket filled in these little chibi Kalafina chibis, mostly Wakana though, I think I remember one of them being of Wakana in that Japan Expo dress, which is weird, considering I hate the dress. But it was such a great dream I was so sad when I woke up :(

A couple nights ago I dreamt that my band director picked an arrangement of a Kala song for our concert. I can't remember which one, but I think it was Magia or TTB. Anyway, I remember being excited because my instrument (clarinet) got the melody for all of Hikaru's parts! Then the dream magically skipped to the concert, and I'm sure you can guess who showed up in the front row of the audience. Yes, Kalafina and Kajiura themselves were there! So, we played the concert, and Wakana shed some tears during the Kala song. After the concert, the four of them came up to me because I was humming another song from them (I think it was Obbligato..). And when I saw that they were talking to me, the dream unfortunately ended.

You guys are lucky you have Kalfina dreams. I need to restart my lucid dream training again T-T.

I dreamt about FoTW coverats twice! XD
Last week, the art has the girls wearing the same pattern of dresses with colors yellow(W), red(H) and blue(K). And I was like 'primary colors, eh?' It was kinda similar to their rainbow budokan dresses in which I dont like (a little bit). Good thing it was just a dream. So fast that I dont remember the setting, lol XD

then last night, the staff uploaded the covers.. This time, the girls were in a seashore setting (with some white flags, lol), and they're wearing dark blue (with black corsets and lavender laces) which is better that the first one. I really love Wakana with her straight hair, Keiko with her typical Hime-cut and curly Hikaru! <3 They're sooo beautiful!! I think I preordered LE A because it has the best art, haha! Then, I woke up like nothing happened.

I had a dream last night that I was able to attend a Kalafina performance in Japan with someone (who I guess was the translator, since there were no language barriers here :XD:). It was, apparently, a highly anticipated concert because people were talking about it a lot on here. I don't remember much of the set-list, except for some reason al fine was the overture that went into Door. I was hoping for tetote as their last song apparently. At one point I found myself on stage dancing with them because I have no idea, but it made the news. And I became fast friends with Hikaru (over our love for sleep, I think). Then I woke up.

I don't remember much of the set-list, except for some reason al fine was the overture that went into Door.

Now that's something I would LOVE to hear someday! :hearts: Door and al fine are two of my most favourite songs :love:

I had a dream that Kalafina has live (I don't how big live and what it was). With Kalafina perform a man!!! And a man has a male ver. of costumes of Kalafina!! I was in shock! Man in Kalafina! And Keiko hadn't a dress but pants! Generally costumes were black-blue similiar to blue dresses from Budokan. Kalafina was singing magia.

Man in Kalafina :white:

Back