Another dream

i dreamt that i was a new member of FJ!!! :sohappy:

and together with wakana, yuriko , kaori and keiko we practice alot in a stage, with costumes too!! everyone looks pretty with their goth outfit, looks liked the one from fairy tale PV :nosebleed:

i was standing between wakana and keiko, Yuki -sama was coaching from the seat :shy: :shy: :shy:

and we did can can dance for Yuki!!!!!! and she laugh... and then i woke up....

eniwei that's my 1st dream about Yuki and FJ members... soo happpyy.... :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

OHHH FictionJunction RANDO :nosebleed:

waw you had everyone on your dream!! so luckyyy :sohappy:

OMG Rando that was great!! :sohappy:

OMG Zui you're so lucky..

KEIKO :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
maybe you can recall her cell number from your dream :plot: :plot:

and she can spoke french fluently?! :ayashii: nice

Then Keiko, who was next to me, came out of the stage, to the public, and told them to come on stage to sing, she was speaking to the first range of seats, left side, where CPMers were XDD
So the CPMers line came on stage followed by Keiko

ohhh :dote:

waahh rando that's so great you dreamed of a successful performance with them :sohappy: (unlike mine that FAILED)

last night i dreamed of a series of kalafina concerts
i went to all of them that were held in a school lecture hall
and at one of them, they said... whoever wants to join the dance contest, dance in a circle around this room!!!

so i got up and did it.... like in a train with a bunch of other people XD

then we sat back down, and they handed out prizes (fruits) to the best dancers :XD: wakana gave me a banana!!!

:sohappy:

Kerahna said:
and at one of them, they said... whoever wants to join the dance contest, dance in a circle around this room!!!

then we sat back down, and they handed out prizes (fruits) to the best dancers :XD: wakana gave me a banana!!!

waahahaa Kerahna dansuu XD

omg bananas! I was eating that few minutes ago~~~and i love mini bananas too!
hmm if Wakana gave you banana that means you're a good dancer :ayashii: let us see how you move yer hips :gimmeh:

:hide:

Re:

Kerahna said:

HAHA that's pretty hilarious. Were you dancing like :cheer: ? XD

I find it funny how Wakana gave you a banana. They even rhyme :glasses:

Last night I dreamt that I was at the beach and a bomb went off on a faraway yet visible island and blew it up :swt: Then everyone panicked and scrambled to get out of the area and caused a huge traffic jam. I think I got separated from my sister, and it started to rain :wet:

Yeah it was sort of nightmarish :hide: :hide: :hide: I'm not 1337 enough to dream about Yuki yet :cry:

I have dreamt about Kalafina last night.

They have sung a new song. It was pretty as the each of them has her own part in the song.
But when I realize that the melody is somekind R&B-ish ... I know it was a dream :uh..:

I don't know where the idea has come.

The only dream I ever had was when I had a slightly altered appearance...I was the newest member of Kalafina :uh..:

There was no Hikaru visible oddly enough and I was having a practice session with Yuki, Wakana, and Keiko. Yuki passed out the sheet music with the lyrics and then Wakana and Keiko started singing and doing their thing while Yuki played on the piano and critiqued.

I on the other hand...was completely lost and confused..I was bascially following Wakana and Keiko and hoping that Yuki didn't notice me :blood:
It freaked me out lol.

I guess it reminded me of orchestra...where I felt lost and just tried to blend in without messing up too badly :cry:

Here is my dream last night....I just copy pasted the one I wrote on the chat :XD: :XD: :XD:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
when I walking home there is like a fan event that near on my house
I think there is the Japanese-Chinese translator for the chinese fans
and Kera-chan for Japanese-English translator for us CPMe fans
the event part is Q & A
we are laughing and having fun
then after th event
when all fans left out
there is yuki on the table so I am quickly go to her then I touched yuki's two hands
I thouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhht it wassssssssss reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll
then on my bag.I get my note book and pen
I asked her, if I can get a autograph then she said "yes".
I was so happy I am whining like a girl
then she can't find a blank page on my notebook
she almost put her autograph on my math book
luckyly she found a blank page on the book!!!
then I asked her,"miss Kajiura...are you annoyed with me???"
she said, "no", then she smiles
"okay, why are you not replying quickly on from my questions? do you still counstructing the sentence you want to say to me?"
"no" she said. then we both walk home
we stopped on a store in the front of our house
then I asked her, "are you going to Japan now?"
she said "no, I am going to Manila for some business"
"ah..okay" I said
then she added
"I am going to visit my wife there", she said
then I said " are you kidding..maybe you call your husband a wife"
then she said "no". so after that talk
I got to my house quickly and to seee my autograph
then
I even slapped myself that I am not dreaming
then I can't feel any pain xD
so when I looked on the autograph again...
the autograph is gone
then I waked up

Salvanos: You're the Maya replacement :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: I was like that in my summer band too...people were too good and I was trying hard not to make any noticeable mistakes... :uh..:

Tsubasa: So much detail :XD:

REVO??? :omgwtf:
Don't tell me I can't tell a woman from bishounen even in REAL life! :omgwtf:
But the dream is epic. :XD:

tsubasa had such an amazing dream T___T I rarerely eevr get to talk to her in my dreams T_T she's always out of reach!!

Last night, I dreamed of her maybe because I was jealous of tsubasa's dream :XD: She was doing a radio interview (that I was somehow watching on TV) in Japan, talking about how she is going to write the soundtrack for "Noir 2"! I didn't understand any of it because they were talking in japanese :uh..: and THEN.... the interviewer said "since Noir is set in france, let's practice our french!" and they did the rest of the interview in FRENCH. I still couldn't understand :cry:

maybe I got that wifey thing because of Kowz Siggy.. Kerahna is my Hosubando... like I reversed the husband to wife xD
Kerahna said:
tsubasa had such an amazing dream T___T I rarerely eevr get to talk to her in my dreams T_T she's always out of reach!!

Last night, I dreamed of her maybe because I was jealous of tsubasa's dream :XD: She was doing a radio interview (that I was somehow watching on TV) in Japan, talking about how she is going to write the soundtrack for "Noir 2"! I didn't understand any of it because they were talking in japanese :uh..: and THEN.... the interviewer said "since Noir is set in france, let's practice our french!" and they did the rest of the interview in FRENCH. I still couldn't understand :cry:

XD.....

Back