Another dream

that sounds more like an expectation.

And you indulge on it so MUCH.
I Wish I was there too.

I dreamt about how hard it is to become a singer....

I'm in a room with a couples of peoples... (audition...? yes I guess). And then, Kajiura enter the room (somehow I didn't get surprise...). She then give us a piece of paper with kajiurago printed on it. She go to the front and play a melody with her keyboard. I can hardly hear what she's playing and fail to sing the kajiurago... :uh..: I fail to become part of her 'family' :cry: After that I promise to myself that I won't say anything bad to singer anymore....knowing how hard to sing a song (promise in a dream).

Then I woke up.

Re:

george1234 said:
Poor KONIcchi :( , you were surely affected by the progressive performance lol

lol he told his dream before he watched progressive live :XD:

so... he did a propechy ?! :omgwtf:

Yuki88 said:
george1234 said:
Poor KONIcchi :( , you were surely affected by the progressive performance lol

lol he told his dream before he watched progressive live :XD:

so... he did a propechy ?! :omgwtf:

Hahahahaha!!! That was after watching Yuuka's Live :XD:
Kajiurago is really hard.... hehe~ :plot:

two or three days ago, I dreamt of Keiko! I alraedy wrote this story on the chat, but forgot to put it here orz

I was with my family and my aunt's family
We were traveling and visiting japan or another asian country ~.~
Then we saw a Keiko collapsing in the middle of a public place!
So we took her home.
She was resting while sleeping.
She was wearing the sprinter dress! =D

Keiko woke up and then went to my room!!!! to go sleep on my bed! OTL i was like "what teh ??ù*;^/$ why is she coming here ??" o__o " and I couldn't say no because she was so pushy and went here by herself o__o
hmm but of course i wasn't sleeping with her, and i didn't even tried to sleep with her LOL XD there were all my parents, my family!!! i couldn't do whatever i wanted :psst:
I was more worried about her condition, and that she had to rest, so i had to be quiet and make sure it was quiet in the room, I had to take care of her xD
So I was sleeping in a bed next to hers.

And then i woke up earlier to make sure i would be awoken before her XD
Then she woke up, and I asked her if she wanted to contact Wakana (i think i was speaking in french lol), she made me understand she agreed. So i gave her my cellphone and she checked contact list, and it was written WAKANA!! omg orz ofdslmkfjs lol she called wakana and told her she had collapsed and blablabla i don't remember in which language she was speaking XD but i thought that ( and i think there were only my thoughts in my dream, and every contacts with the other people happenned with my will lol...so i don't think she was speaking...well i was imagining her speaking, but i directly focused on my thoughts @___@ )
Then she left the house, and I was like "ALREAADYY????????? T____T" and i was so sad because i forgot to ask her her cellphone number!!!! orz

then i dreamt of being on a station. I went to the train and i was with GILLSA omg XD why heerrr ????!! we were discussing about affairs, she was showing me papers/documents .... then poof we were in a room with my sis and two other friends and two other people i didn't know xD
we were all sitting around a table, and playing a game with a lot of dices. A friend was enjoying that game like crazy XD

annd that's all!
it's so weird @___@

I think i dreamt of Keiko because recently i was watching a lot the lives on the progressive DVD XD

Re:

Zuiyon said:
I was with my family and my aunt's family
We were traveling and visiting japan or another asian country ~.~
Then we saw a Keiko collapsing in the middle of a public place!
So we took her home.
She was resting while sleeping.
She was wearing the sprinter dress! =D

Keiko woke up and then went to my room!!!! to go sleep on my bed! OTL i was like "what teh ??ù*;^/$ why is she coming here ??" o__o " and I couldn't say no because she was so pushy and went here by herself o__o
hmm but of course i wasn't sleeping with her, and i didn't even tried to sleep with her LOL XD there were all my parents, my family!!! i couldn't do whatever i wanted :psst:
I was more worried about her condition, and that she had to rest, so i had to be quiet and make sure it was quiet in the room, I had to take care of her xD
So I was sleeping in a bed next to hers.
:omgwtf: :swt: :omgwtf:
IS THAT A VISION OF THE PLOT OF MY CARTOON!?!
Because that part was perfectly what I was thinking of drawing :omgwtf: :omgwtf:
except for the sprinter dress

..The thought gives me goosebumps :white: :white: :white:

Wow HIS MASK, it seems that Kerahna, Hua, and Zuiyon have had dreams connected to you... Maybe you have special powers :ayashii:

Haha, Zuiyon spoiled the plot.

OMG THATS SUCH A COOL DREAM ZUIIIIII she slept in your bed XDDD
did you still have wakana's phone number in your contacts? XDDDDD

lollol nooooo :spotlight:

i wish i had hers T__T that would be cool though :ayashii: xD

Re:

acid_mouthwash said:
Wow HIS MASK, it seems that Kerahna, Hua, and ズuiyon have had dreams connected to you... Maybe you have special powers :ayashii:

Haha, ズuiyon spoiled the plot.

Not any powers that I know how to make proper use of it, though :...:
Where is the 'chill' onion when I need it

ANOTHER WEIRD DREAM.

I dreamt of Kajiura Yuki drinking a glass of chemicals in the laboratory.
then she started to sing and scream.
THen suddenly, I realized that we were surrounded by an army.

I was so afraid that I ran away from the laboratory.
LATER, I noticed that they we're all Kajiura Yuki.
THen those Kajiura yukis started to approach me and wanted my autographs.

Very creepy indeed, It was the weirdest dreams I ever had.

I had a dream few days ago

i was forced to participate in a FictionJunction live for one song
and we started singing Himeboshi and Mezame
but in the middle of the song all of FJ stopped singing and i found my self completing the song alone

maybe i have some super powers that make me sing perfectly :ohoho:

Back