Another dream

Re:

Kerahna said:
tsubasa had such an amazing dream T___T I rarerely eevr get to talk to her in my dreams T_T she's always out of reach!!

Last night, I dreamed of her maybe because I was jealous of tsubasa's dream :XD: She was doing a radio interview (that I was somehow watching on TV) in Japan, talking about how she is going to write the soundtrack for "Noir 2"! I didn't understand any of it because they were talking in japanese :uh..: and THEN.... the interviewer said "since Noir is set in france, let's practice our french!" and they did the rest of the interview in FRENCH. I still couldn't understand :cry:

HAHA that's hilarious!!!

You may not understand this sream but!

I dreamt of Kiyoko and Kerahna talking about Kajiura Yuki who is coming at the PArk. I saw a crowd of people and As I went to the crowd.
What I saw was my teacher being praised.
Kiyoko then pulled me and Kerahna gave me an hug.
Kiyoko and Tsubasa started holding each others hands and I pulled Kiyoko off Tsubasa and pushed Tsubasa off.
I told Kiyoko to go hurry into a restaurant.
As I reached the restaurant, Kiyoko was not already beside me (like magic). And on the glass window, I saw Kiyoko and Tsubasa being so sweet.
THen Kerahna became became a waitress by Magic.

That was a weird dream.

tsubasa said:
there is yuki on the table so I am quickly go to her then I touched yuki's two hands
I thouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhht it wassssssssss reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll
LOL XD tsuba is so funny! how were they ? very sweet ? 8D xD

Waitress said:
how can i serve you, masters?
lololol stop teasing! :psst:
lol i sould draw something to represent Hua's dream :ohoho:

Kerahna said:
and they did the rest of the interview in FRENCH
I wish i were there :comeback:

Re:

Hua Xiao Min said:
Kiyoko and Tsubasa started holding each others hands........And on the glass window, I saw Kiyoko and Tsubasa being so sweet.
:ayashii: :ayashii: :ayashii:
I didnt know they're in this kind of relationship :shy:

I like to go back to sleep.

I wish I would have sweet dreams.

Oh noooooooooooo this post has been recovered :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

:uh..: Don't ask me why I am acting like this
------------------------------------------------------------------------
To simply tell about another really-crazy-nonsense-dream that I dreamed about one year ago:

Yuki was a noblewoman.
She invited me for tea.
A maid served the tea.
I thought Yuki's tea was a bit strange.
So I drank hers instead.
I :blood: : Someone had tried to kill Yuki by giving her poisoned tea.
I was sent to the nearest hospital.
george1234-san caught the criminal right away.
(For some reason I could imagine him though I had never seen his pic before :ohoho: )
It was the maid who served the tea.
The maid got killed for trying to kill Yuki.
THE END.

I'm not sure who killed the maid, since I was half unconscious by then :XD:

@Kerahna-san: Well..he looked a bit like his older avatar(the boy with the red hair) :plot: :plot:
@tsubasa-san: ?!? :omgwtf: :ayashii:

Re:

HIS MASK said:
@Kerahna-san: Well..he looked a bit like his older avatar(the boy with the red hair) :plot: :plot:
@tsubasa-san: ?!? :omgwtf: :ayashii:

but I do not know about this nobleman things xD

Oh! I did not know that my dreams and HIS-Mask's dreams are intertwined.

It seems that we should make a CPM story.

Re:

Hua Xiao Min said:
Oh! I did not know that my dreams and HIS-Mask's dreams are intertwined.

It seems that we should make a CPM story.
:XD: I agree :XD:

Once another one of my dreams was linked to one of Kerahna-san's dreams a long time ago :plot: :plot: :plot:

I think that these dreams are more like Visions.

I believe that somethiong will happen. :omgwtf:

Last night I dreamt that I was watching a French TV show (that I don't like) for the family, "World's Biggest Cabaret", which typically features magicians and acrobats.

At the end of the show, surprisingly (because that's not the kind of artists who come there usually), Kalafina enters the scene. First Wakana introduced herself, she had too much make up and she was filmed only in close-up, she seemed quite unhappy to be here. Then Keiko introduced herself, she was very excited, she could not stay calm and she moved all around the scene, she spoke loudly and was very enthousiast. At least there were Hikaru, she looked very, very bored, and spoke almost not, and very quietly.

They were then incited by the show host to sing a traditional French song with the audience and the guests, they were not enthousiast at the beginning but they actually were forced to do it, and with the time they came to enjoy it (especially Keiko :XD: )

To conclude they sang Seventh Heaven (not Progressive because it does not fit the audience, which is "7 to 77 years old") with enthousiasm, but they sang it bad, and it was hard to listen... when they exited the scene the audience did not applause very much...

Then the host went on the scene, and as he does everytime this show finishes (really!), he sang "If you could sh*t up, you would give us holidays"...

Sometime also I dream that I meet Yuki and Kalafina in a bus near the railway station, they say they want to go to a concert hall in the city centre, I help them to arrive there, they tell me they will perform a free live on the same day's evening, and that if I come with the Seventh Heaven album they will give me an autograph.

Back