Another dream

Ayashii , You are cheatiing!!! :knife: You made 50 mostly small posts since yesterday and this ^ one is the smallest of all!! Play fair and square

if you continue like this I will never succeed to reach/ surpass your post count :sohappy: (<-- runs to reach)

What's that all about!
People are DREAMING about me? :p
I'm not fat :p well I do have to look after myself, of course... but hey :)
Ker-chan spyd on me on facebook <_<

Yes, allexiel, we're all dreaming about you. :plot: And i've learned how to make my dreams lucid. This means i can basically do whatever i want in any dream. (any dream that i CAN make lucid) :bwahaha:

WOW, and what would you like to do with me in your dreams? *_*

:huh: make you teach me more french? :D Possibly even make you sing :knife: ..i dunno, i'll think about it. (considering i don't even know how you look like)

I just slept for 10 hours :cry: i would complain that it was such a waste of time if i didnt remember that i dreamed about YUKI~~~~~~~~~~

We were at a convention called "GeekCon" (wtf o_O) and waiting in the hotel lobby for people to arrive, and yuki was a guest there and was standing in line next to us x) We talked randomly and i asked "do you ever draw or write poetry?" and she said "maybe but i hide the in the basement so no one can see". Then i dreamed that i was playing the piano in a fan remix single of akatsuki no kuruma, and that the single sold so well we planned to do honoh no tobira too, but i didnt want yuki to hear it and i tried very hard to make sure she doesnt hear it XD

lol... talking about dreams
yesterday or the day before i dreamed about Kajiuras second standalone album like FIction is.

It got announced and i saw the tracklist, but i can't remember it... i just not there were some really awesome songs (i do know that ale songs with Emily were on that tracklist XD).

I'm still wondering if these are actually dreams since there is enough of the songs to make another album like Fiction and i really really really want to see that >.<

Chibi

I had another one! I don't remember it very clearly though :( We were sitting next to Yuki at an outdoor awards ceremony in a round/oval stadium kind of thing. I remember Yuki stayed for a long time and i probably hugged her like 3 times but i don't remember anything else that happened. There were also lots of famous actors there.

This was the Oscar-2009 ceremony, I bet!!! :aww:
nooo how could you forget anything but hugs... the rest must have been most interesting :omgwtf: :ayashii: :wai: :XD:

Back