Anime that you have recently watched

After seeing Rhodanthe* at Animax Musix 2013 day 2, I recently watched the anime that they are voice actresses for, Kin-iro Mosaic.

It's a quite entertaining slice-of-life on a British girl who has a Japanese girl visit for a home-stay, then returns to Japan (the British girl is into Japanese culture, the Japanese girl is into western culture), followed by a girl who grew up in England initially speaking English with Japanese father and British mother. Good interplay of language/culture.

I just finished watching Kuroshitsuji Season One and Two, as well as the second musical (the first one I didn't even go halfway through cause it was boring me to tears. And the third one is a bad rerun of the second) but I feel so old watching it NOW of all times.

Is it weird I like the musical more than the anime? Eric x Alan is my new OTP :love:
I loved it all anyway... in the middle of watching Book of Circus :w00t:

I just finished watching MADLAX, and it's now one of my favorite anime ever ! :love:
I'll try to watch Kara no Kyoukai.

My last anime was Azumanga Daioh a loooooooooooooong~~~~ time ago. :XD:I'm rather on manga (has someone extra bookshelves?)

recently I've finished Aldnoah Zero, Tokyo Ghoul, and Zankyou no Terror. All of them are good imo.

Recently watched House of Five Leaves. Atmospheric, engrossing, wonderful. I should watch good shows more often, instead of torturing myself with crap.

I've just finished both seasons of Gin no Saji and I really really like it. I'm not a big fans of slice of life genre but this one really works for me. It has its funny and touching moments, the character development is good, and the art is also good. I think Hiromu Arakawa-sensei is now one of my favorite mangaka ever.

I've been keeping up with F/SN UBW and the second season of Mushishi, but I was talked into Ore Twintails ni Narimasu (from here on simply referred to as "That Twintails Show ('No, Not the One with Rin Tohsaka In, the Other One')." It's so nonsensical and stupid that I'm watching it on the suspicion that it does something interesting and clever. :ohoho: I think I'll make a start on Your Lie in April, because I've heard that it's genuinely *good*, and I reckon I'll appreciate the musical side of it.

Zankyou no Terror in contrast was brilliant too!

^Mushi shi is just awesome. I can't wait for the next episode, along with Detective Conan, which is still funny (even with the voice changes)

I am watching SAO Season 2 and F/SN UBW obviously, Sengoku Basara Judge End (not as good as the other seasons and movie, but still okay), finished Bleach finally, since it finished in America, Rail Wars! and I guess it could be considered an anime: RWBY, but it's American made, so not sure. Oh, and Glasslip too just finished, which ended weird. I hope there's another season of that. And I can't wait for Irregular at Magic High to start again.

Brothers Conflict
Kokoro Connect
InuXBoku
BLEACH
Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun

currently watching Cross Ange, FSN Unlimited Bladeworks and Gundam Reconguista

currently following-ish:
- Ansatsu Kyoshitsu
Karma is best dude
- Ore Monogatari
A bit behind on that one, but it's so ridiculously sweet
- Yamato-kun to Nananin no Majo
Ok, pretty funny
- Dungeon ni Deai...
Behind on this one too, kind of meh, just watching it to procrastinate and fill time XD
Kyoukai no Rinne
- my guilty pleasure, funny and cute. Though I wish the main girl would be a bit more expressive sometimes because sometimes she just seems bit too stoned lol

I also watched the first few eps of Plastic Memories, Kekkai Sensen and Owari no Seraph but I'm behind on all of those and I plan to catch up...soon...oh yeah, I also watched the first ep of Shokugeki and was not sure whether to continue or not. Who knew cooking could be so pervy? :XD: :XD:

Currently following:
- Kuroko no Basuke S3 ….. I am sad it's almost over. lol
- Owari no Seraph
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

I recently got into Kekkai Sensen and Arslan Senki (both which I had no interest in) because I was bored, but I ended up enjoying the shows more than I expected.

Sailor Moon Crystal and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works for me ^^

watched FSN UBW in the mid of deadlines...
focused myself on the anime more than my assignments, lol.
it was like, "oooooh so it is like THAT? ah yes yes i see now..." because i watched UWB studio deen version and didn't understand a single thing from it, too lazy to download and read the VN, and too confused to dig information from nasuverse-related forums and articles. i'm not familiar into it...

and rewatched Kaleid Liner Illya, lol.
just a few days ago i watched that FSN UBW's episode when Illya died, i knew she'll died by gilgamesh, but still.... :cry:
i dislike Kaleid Liner's story line, but i love Illya's voice, she has that cute accent~ :love:i think seiyuus have some magic in their voices, but Illya's is just overwhelming...

Back