akiのartwork

sooo... Keiko x Into the Woods //whacked

EDIT: uhg forgot pixiv doesn't allow hotlinking

big_bad_wolf_keiko_by_corinnesophia-d8fmcc9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh your work is so beautiful. Well done:hearts:
Although I am anti-fox hunting :P

wow!.. Yuki x Hanako to Anne!!.. Im pretty sure Yk-sama will love it! :D

These are amazing! You're super talented! And it's great to see how you've improved over the years, you've clearly practised a lot. I especially like your paintings, love your technique. Keep doing these! <3

I used to draw too. I was pretty good actually. I especially liked drawing digitally with a graphics tablet. But then I stopped.... I don't know, I just didn't feel like drawing anymore? It's weird now that I think about it. I feel like I have talent to be a pretty great artist but I just don't have the motivation. Maybe it's just not my thing :confu:

because in my mind ballerinagodokah is canon

tumblr_nz2hxst2zz1tmisvko1_500.jpg

I used to draw too. I was pretty good actually. I especially liked drawing digitally with a graphics tablet. But then I stopped.... I don't know, I just didn't feel like drawing anymore? It's weird now that I think about it. I feel like I have talent to be a pretty great artist but I just don't have the motivation. Maybe it's just not my thing :confu:
try it out again! you may find you enjoy it now; who knows
i just want more ppl to draw kalafanart ok

^Hikaru the Ballerina! It's really good. Keiko in the corner is also perfect :w00t:
I wish I could draw like you... Whenever I try to draw bodies, the proportions always get screwed up, and the people in my drawings end up looking like their head is about 3x bigger than their body... *sigh*
Nonetheless, I still enjoy it. Drawing disproportionate people is fun!
i just want more ppl to draw kalafanart ok
I agree. There is definitely a shortage of anything YK-related. I need to start that Pandora Hearts x Kalafina drawing you mentioned in the "what are you listening to" thread :XD:

Reactions: aki
Back