akiのartwork

Aero〜 :sohappy: I haven't seen you around recently :touched:
yea..now that you point that out, I should have played with the placements of the wings more
and the second one I had actually done twice because I completely messed up her face the first time :XD:
@Varete :chuu: arigatou ne~

double post :ohoho:
:omg: I realised that Keiko's birthday is next week...then the week after is Wakana's....and I'm still working on the sketch of their present :rain: I hope I can finish it this weekend...though I think I'll have to do it in coloured pencil since I take forever with watercolour :TdT:
and I need to try to finish my painting for art because I seriously won't be able to work on it when I have so much studying to do :wai: that one was kinda due...two weeks ago? XD

^ Ganbatte aki! I'm sure it'll turn out amazing :goodjob: :cheer:

Can I request a future artwork when you have time, of Wakana surfing an epic wave on sharkback? :plot: :ohoho:

sketch of seventh heaven Wakana
still not satisfied with her expression though -_-

zkc0OeY.jpg

Wow, that's beautiful! :nosebleed: I love how you drew her eyes, they seem so dark and mysterious :dote:

The only thing that somehow disturbs me is her mouth ._. The upper lip is a little bit too full, isn't it? :confu:

:XD: the eyes were the part I was least satisfied with
ah, you may be right...I'll work on that next time

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah! :fwa:
Im not really hanging around much in this part of the forum too, but you have some amazing work here, Aki-chan!
Ganbatte! :cheer: :cheer:

thanks guys :shy:

this is for Cerise :ohoho: not a true Wakana-shark picture, but a few sketches...

BCjTxg4.jpg

e1g142v.jpg

Painting is really beautyful :love:

Haha Wakashark :D
Cerise will surely be happy :plot:

Been a while since I last visited this thread(probably months ago :plot: ). But WOW! I'm still amazed by how good you are at sketching. :ayashii: Will you finish your Wakashark soon?

no promises, but hopefully soon (as I need to finish the art journal it's in) :sparkleguy:
wakashark :XD: I like it

:omg: AKIIIIIII :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Let me shower you with kisses~~~ :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: Can't wait to see the finished result! :goodjob: You should send it to Wakana if it was somehow possible...it would definitely make her happy too :shy: :love: :plot:

lol, I had considered using wakashark as my username when I first joined the site, but ended up not...because only Wakana can be the true Wakashark :plot:

:XD: :XD: :XD:
:plot: yes, one day I'll draw a true wakashark for her birthday, but right now I need to start working on the fanart I'm going to give them at acen!

anyway, I finished the page :hero:
pink sharks because the printer hates me

siiwJmm.jpg

Back