Akiko Shikata

That LOST CHILDREN is a remake... I don't know if I like. It's good but I prefer the original one. Or maybe is another verse.

...her music reminds me of Sound Horizon :imdead:

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. :uh..:

Haha np :)

Trunks_Elk said:
Why? (ok, I know why...) But she's already doing concerts. And singing songs like EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/.~ee wassa sos yehar.

To make a DVD is just a question of cameras xDDD

(In fact, there are videos of her singing Ave Maria and Luna Piena)

--edit--

CNI21780.jpg

Akiko Shikata's DVD: i want to believe!

Because she is doing all the vocals in her songs,and most of her songs are like Kazado said.There are people that even say that Luna Piena and Ave Maria live are playback :uh..:
I think they said Laylania was an orgel concert? :cry:

Thanks grunty!!

About the playback... When i first watched the lives, i thought it too... But, after that i started to listen Lune Piena like crazy, and when i watched the live again, the voices layers were clear, the originals and her voice in live.
Just if she rerecorded the part where she sings, but dont know... Don't seems the case.
And the lyrics aren't that difficult xD

But orgel concert? You mean, no voice? o.o

Awesomeness!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :shy: :shy: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :dote: :dote:

Want new full epic album!!

And waiting for the single to leak. :dote:

The single leaked 2 days ago. v( '')v LOST CHILDREN is different from both the original and the samples they put up so... 3rd version in the movie mix?

PS. There's a new audio blog for Utsusemi on the official Frontier Works site.

grunty said:
The single leaked 2 days ago. v( '')v LOST CHILDREN is different from both the original and the samples they put up so... 3rd version in the movie mix?

PS. There's a new audio blog for Utsusemi on the official Frontier Works site.

Where do you normally get Shikata's new releases?

^ same question. All sourses scream "UTSUSEMI ED SINGLE yeah baby", not even hiding that the torrent in question is a 3 Mb music file. Trolls gonna troll. :ohoho:

Chinese forums... :tea:
?29hx7k02pe90y71

And the previous LOST CHILDREN is better >:(

These chineses, they always have everything >_<

And thanks for link!
But do you have a link for the source too? :confu:

Back