Akiko Shikata

Re: Re:

moichispa said:
lol being a Umineko related thing I tought it would be released in August

Well, it's only one Umineko song... I'm hoping it also has LOST CHILDREN and Au Gumu in addition to Pantalea.

Besides, I'm pretty sure we are getting Istoria~Kalliope in August. :D

Edit: FFFFFFFFF Moved back to June 8.

Anyone has Ricordando il Passato already? I heard it used in a Madoka AMV, but I can't google/toshokan/utorrent it at all. :plz: zipped file would be appreciated. :innocent:

Ricordando il Passato wasn't released yet as far as I know DD:

2dhigba_th.jpg

白夢の繭~Ricordando il passato~
June 8, 2011 / FFCT-0009
  1. Pitalacta ~陽月の舞~
  2. Pantalea
  3. 幻想林
  4. 誰ガ為ノ世界
  5. 白夢の繭 ~Ricordando il passato~

I thought it was leaked already... :XD: but wait, I rechecked the AMV and it's 2:43... must be a short version... oh well... :leaf:
Good thing is, I've dug up Harmonia while searching. :sohappy: And the Katayoku no Tori single whose b-side (VII) nearly beats the song itself. :nosebleed:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I thought it was leaked already... :XD: but wait, I rechecked the AMV and it's 2:43... must be a short version... oh well... :leaf:
Good thing is, I've dug up Harmonia while searching. :sohappy: And the Katayoku no Tori single whose b-side (VII) nearly beats the song itself. :nosebleed:

Not nearly :knife:

Listened to Harmonia album. :dote: My faves so far are Uzumibi, Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rengoku~ and Kuon no Umi.

Ricordando il Passato? IMHO "interesting" doesn't begin to describe it. I can't wait for the ful version... :nosebleed:

New version of Pantalea is awesome!!! Dare ga tame no Seikai seems to be perfect too! :sohappy:

grunty said:
http://www.animate.tv/pv/details.php?id=1305171081

samples

Hmm. I'm still curious about Shikata-san, so I'm going to listen to these.

I don't really like the first one...it's a nice Celtic Woman-esque song, but her voice sounds very strange :uh..:

The second one is... :sohappy: I can take her voice a little more here. And that instrumental part that starts just before it fades out... :cry:

The third one is very Enya... but without the bells and the piano and the breathy-sounding chorus and all that other stuff that Enya unfortunately wears out :ohoho:

The fourth one...hmm. I do like it, but it sounds...well, sped-up, as though they recorded it slow and then ran it through a speed-changing program :uh..:

The fifth one is pretty good. The second half is better than the first. But I think I'll quickly get tired of that background chorus. It's too loud for my taste :desksweat:

Coincidentally, I don't remember her voice sounding like this in the songs I listened to before :confu: (Unless I've forgotten, that is. I didn't listen to much of her songs in the first place...)

Well, all in all, it's all right. I think Kajiura-sensei could take inspiration from some of her arrangements and style. I might try finding these in full on Youtube once the single comes out :ayashii:

I have to admit, Shikata-san has an interesting sound...but she just doesn't touch my heart like Kajiura-sensei does... :spotlight:

but she just doesn't touch my heart like Kajiura-sensei does...

It's just a matter of time. :ohoho:

I would recommend to you to lister her Harmonia album, if you feel like going to listen her :shy:

(Her song Replicare was what named my tumblr username <3)

I would recommend her album Raka&Ar Tonelico music instead. :ohoho:

I like the samples!Can't wait.Although i don't know which is which since it downloaded a winamp.pls file with no name for each XD I liked one sample more than the others though.

@ninetales:it took me quite a while to appreciate this lady's voice and get lost in the beauty of her music.((didn't like her voice at all at start.The music was always epic though)).But once that happens... :dote:

omgg

She'll be doing a music for an anime :shy:
Shame that this anime seems to be ecchi without plot... But lets wait and see, hope i'm wrong.

Back