A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

https://x.com/fion0806/status/1829455836693025036?s=46&t=cYIyCI1EUAvXV_xaD4LgyQ

Recording season!!

yay-hurray.gif
Videogame please

tbh could be pripri.
They still haven't announced the 4th movie but, if the production is on track (and that's a big IF unfortunately), it should be in theaters this year.

I guess songs are fine, too...
And if she's doing BGM then hopefully they are better than LL's kimetsu tracks.

Same studio doesnt always mean they necessarily work on the same recording. But lets see hope its actual soundtrack and not another filling up of holes like in kimetsu.

It's kinda easy to predict if it's a song/theme/bgm...
If she went there for only a day or three with fbm only = song / kajiurago theme song maybe
If she continuously post fbm/ strings section / percussion = full work bgm

Let's wait for a while if there's more but if I'm gonna speculate, it should be a theme of her announced work.
Madoka delayed. No Kimetsu(thank god) announcement. Pripri ded cause company ongoing management transfer. SAO busy with GGO.

3 things come to mind. Which one I dunno.
1. Trailer Kajiura Song(not the Remi one lol) for Eisen Flügel. They mentioned last aniplex online fes they are working on it so they might show new trailer. Aniplex Online Fes this Sept 15/16!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuBI6PS1w0 . I can feel it....

2. Fate Concert Theme Song. Might be just 2/3-ish Kajiurago feat. surprise guest/s lol.
3. Highway Star Live. Same idea for fate concert.

Just wanna say don't expect brand new work from her lol. She's probably on her semi-retirement era lolol

1. Trailer Kajiura Song(not the Remi one lol) for Eisen Flügel. They mentioned last aniplex online fes they are working on it so they might show new trailer. Aniplex Online Fes this Sept 15/16!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuBI6PS1w0 . I can feel it....
SAO and Eisen Flugel better bloody appear during AOF24 (we need sum details after 2 years of silence...) but the only thing confirmed is Madoka movie, despite the delay.

Pripri ded cause company ongoing management transfer.
Where can I read up on this Actas development? I know the main producer died last year but they're still trying to work on Wistoria this season it would seem (despite one ep getting delayed...).

Last edited:
Do you remember when Yuki/Hanae uploaded recording photos and immediately ANTI HERO was announced?
I'll be waiting some news in a few weeks..
I've been patient enough.
Now that Madoka is delayed (being the only one that had some sort of release window in the first place), I'm pressed.

Speaking of Madoka, didn't Yuriko post photos from the recording right before we got that last Madoka trailer?
If this is a song, I hope it's not for Madoka. That's a long wait. We're still waiting on "fairy game".

I was gonna say it's about time she does something new with FJ, but Parade was just released last year, and Kajiura was probably focused on volumes 18 and 19 so she probably didn't really have time to whip something up.

Anyways, like guronti, I hope it's for a new animu series. And I hope she's in charge of OP and/or ED, and the main ladies sing the a side and Rito the b side.

I think lives are not an excuse for no soundtracks. She was fine during the Kalafina era and they did way more lives back then, remember,
both Kalafina and FJ (YK) had live tours + all the smaller ones. Maybe its what nightmare said, or she feels burned out.

she is going to be 60 next year.

I'd rather have quality works, appear in this forum suddenly after not having written for months, praise the works than post how awful her osts are every month xD

Back