A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

I'd rather have quality works, appear in this forum suddenly after not having written for months, praise the works than post how awful her osts are every month xD
I mean sure, but it's been over two years since her last OST for a new series that's fully composed by her (Vanitas). There's also SAO Progressive 2, but that's also almost two years ago hue.

It's what she said in past interviews: she feels so comfy with the audience reactions in real time to her music. When she composes music for shows she has to wait to the release to get a glimpse of feedback. So she got bitten by the live music (and, imo, she is way more selective with the jobs).

✨ Patience, something new is about to drop...

^she has so many lives.. and let her be selective with the jobs:) I'm fine with the recent ost being two years ago (we got the Works too 9 months ago remember).
Something new is cooking!

^she has so many lives.. and let her be selective with the jobs:) I'm fine with the recent ost being two years ago (we got the Works too 9 months ago remember).
Something new is cooking!
Well... yes... but even though previously unreleased, LORD is still from 2016 and Kaze yo - 2022 (looking at the major ones in WfS2).

We do know things are coming. We might even get them all at the same time. Mid 2026-2028. Yay.

Would be nice to get Victor Unreleased BGM & Hokuto no Ken in between...

PS.
Whatever happened to that supposed PandoraHearts countdown?

Last edited:
i'm trying to inject some positivity here, que sera, sera.

if someone here who is connected to Kajiura personally and conveys to her that fans are expecting sth new, then maybe this exchange has some merit lol.

Nah...
I mean, who would want her to force herself for anyone's sake. :)

We're getting vol20 next weekend, we'll have fun, and probably forget about it... because lives... eh.

I think lives are not an excuse for no soundtracks. She was fine during the Kalafina era and they did way more lives back then, remember,
both Kalafina and FJ (YK) had live tours + all the smaller ones. Maybe its what nightmare said, or she feels burned out.

We had a shortage of FJ lives when Kalafina were doing heaps of lives - April 2016 to March 2018 was Kalafina only.
August 2015 - February 2016 was Kalafina only. In between were 3 FJ featuring Sword Art Online concerts and 1 FictionJunction Club concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuBI6PS1w0

15 more hours~

I'll be sleeping. Fingers crossed for exciting news, not just teases for shit 3 years away.

Edit:
lol... how unexciting was that for us?
Back in the waiting room...

Hopefully at least PriPri CH4 gets a date reveal this year so we know how far behind schedule that trash is (because at this point there's no way it actually releases this year)...

Last edited:
Back