A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

About Pripri, knowing it's Lantis is it possible that the OST skips the bluray release? Question for the Lantis fandom.

The fact is that this would be the only Kajiura OST to be released this year (all other enclosures will probably land in 2022)...

Or maybe that they will make a standalone OST for the SAO movie like for Ordinal Scale... but I feel that this one was released in this way because it included songs -> easier to sell // unless the new original character is an idol singer, I don't think that the new movie will include songs.
Also would they release a standalone of the movie before a standalone of the latest season? Feels weird.

The total sum of upcoming announced works is about ~2 hours + madoka still a long time away.
If that's everything that she has teased during her "storm recording session"...

In all cases I'm totally okay if she can take time for her, that's actually what she has been doing in the past years hasn't she?
Maybe it's now time to build a hut and pet an owl like Yasunori Mitsuda.

About Pripri, knowing it's Lantis is it possible that the OST skips the bluray release? Question for the Lantis fandom.
Yes.

But like I said sometime ago, looking at Actas and their Girls und Panzer movies. That one is 3 movies deep (out of 6) with about 1.5year in between and it had no OST as of yet.

2017-12-09 (Japan, Part 1)
2019-06-15 (Japan, Part 2)
2021-03-26 (Japan, Part 3)

First OST finally coming out in a week. 1CD.
May 12, 2021
https://vgmdb.net/album/108949

Or she just decidee to lay back and relax doing far less projects than in the past and enjoy her life 🙂 (kinda like what Revo does)
Nahh I would totally agree IF she stops doing lives. Who I am to judge her work schedule anyway lol but from what I observed, she still wanted to work if opportunity arrives.

Or maybe that they will make a standalone OST for the SAO movie like for Ordinal Scale... but I feel that this one was released in this way because it included songs -> easier to sell // unless the new original character is an idol singer, I don't think that the new movie will include songs.
Also would they release a standalone of the movie before a standalone of the latest season? Feels weird.
Gawd I hope we get early release like Ordinal Scale but with quality OST like Alicization lol

First OST finally coming out in a week. 1CD.
May 12, 2021
Sooo pripri movie OST we might get next year when part 3 finishes :wai:

I just want a project a new animu project I can listen to every week and eventually wait for a stand-alone release reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sooo pripri movie OST we might get next year when part 3 finishes :wai:
We might.

Would be more affordable for us if they did a multi disc release later down the road, lol, but I just hope it's a complete release (or mostly). I don't know if it's "scored" like a movie or like a tv-series, where Kajiura just submits tracks for use.

🤣 in greek there is a phrase Από ολότελα, καλή και η παναγιωτενα. Which means its better to marry an ugly girl than to stay single for ever 🤣. Also used when you settle for less in general.

https://twitter.com/fion0806/status/1391654909502656516?s=21Kajiura tweeted this yesterday.

« recently, I’ve been writing music* and partitions** and recording a lot. I’ll get over the hump this week. Then, it’s time to prepare and rehearse for the live headlong! »

*as always, do not specify songs and other bgms.
** but why talking separately about partitions?

She has been really busy all this time. And she’s about to reach the pinnacle so 👀

Remi was at the studio today (yesterday?) so mebbe Pri Pri movie 2.
Probably not. Pripri movie 1-3 might get same OST which is finished at some point. But they can just get 10 ost from 1st then another 10 ost from 2nd movie which they might recording now lol
Or sao progressive.
Also nope. SAO:P is finished on its production already-last year basically done with OST. No reason to go another recording.

Guessing from the place, it's from different composer? Sailer moon/Precure composer maybe lol

What people should go for is why there's Masuke recording with Kajiura before. :plot: He's not credited in wonderland and Kajiura probably might not hire him just for OST. High chance we are getting new song?

WELL WELL WELL What do we have here :groucho::groucho:

https://twitter.com/Hansuke21/status/1396790078693908480
Their source: http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/43397

Not for OST obv. but she had contribution here so might as well speculah~
AND omg @Justisamuel just when our gundam talks last time lmaooo so bizarre timing
Yeah lol, didn’t you read my post in another thread? There’s a statue in Shanghai and the inauguration is on May 28. And they told yesterday that they are producing a special video for it. I didn’t post in this thread cuz it seems impossible but… now that there is also a new series..!

Time for the See-Saw reunion we were waiting for? I don’t know if the other theme songs performers are still active? But I have a bad feeling that it will be the Sawano crew again, at least for the ceremony, as his popularity is rising in China too…

a new gundam series out of the UC timeline is great… and fans were waiting for this one for years! Better have a good cast. Would be really nice if Kajiura was on board.

Probably sawano unless announced otherwise. Getting FJ song is also kinda possible if see-saw is possibility. In case if FJ i expect something like heavely blue or stone cold-alike in worse case scenario

Time for the See-Saw reunion we were waiting for? I don’t know if the other theme songs performers are still active?
Pretty sure TM-kun and Mika Nakashima are still active. Guessing lisa, too, considering Kuga is bumping her thread. Chemistry seems to be on/off.

ANN seems to think the new project might be a manga though.

Oh well I forgot that Takanori Nishikawa was on it… probably with Sawano then ?….. still better imo than SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Chiaki Ishikawa, ngl.

Maybe we should check all artists twitters or blog to see who’s going abroad for the ceremony.

EDIT: Found out that Takanori Nishikawa will be there. And he confirmed some years ago that the project is still ongoing, so it's kind of obvious that he'll be the next theme song performer.
https://en.gundam.info/news/hot-topics/01_4528.html

Last edited:
Back