A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Lol we made it happen... this time x)
Let's call it... da SPECULAH EFFECT !
original.gif

She has already composed for some musicals in the past https://canta-per-me.net/live-events/stage-musicals/
so its not impossible.

Yet i want her to compose for some videogame again. It can have even wider audience that even anime, while nobody really cares about musicals, especially young people that usually her target audience. Btw whats up with Final Fantasy games, werent they picking a different composer for every different game ?

She has already composed for some musicals in the past https://canta-per-me.net/live-events/stage-musicals/
so its not impossible.
Not a musical but I would have loved to see her as the composer of "Takt Op. Destiny" =/
Yet i want her to compose for some videogame again. It can have even wider audience that even anime, while nobody really cares about musicals, especially young people that usually her target audience. Btw whats up with Final Fantasy games, werent they picking a different composer for every different game ?
FF1 Nobuo Uematsu
FF2 Nobuo Uematsu
FF3 Nobuo Uematsu
FF4 Nobuo Uematsu
FF5 Nobuo Uematsu
FF6 Nobuo Uematsu
FF7 Nobuo Uematsu
FF8 Nobuo Uematsu
FF9 Nobuo Uematsu
FF10 Nobuo Uematsu, Masashi Hamauzu, Junya Nakano
FF11 Nobuo Uematsu Naoshi Mizuta, Kumi Tanioka
FF12 Hitoshi Sakimoto, Hayato Matsuo, Masaharu Iwata
FF13 Masashi Hamauzu
FF14 Nobuo Uematsu, Ryo Yamazaki, Naoshi Mizuta, Tsuyoshi Sekito, Masayoshi Soken
FF15 Yoko Shimomura
FF7R Arrangers of Nobuo Uematsu's FF7 OST
FF16 composer not officially announced, but the trailer tracks sounds like Masayoshi Soken apparently.

Too lazy to add all smaller FF games, but they seem to stick on certain composers for the main games.
I just know that FF15's DLCs had some prestigious guest composers (as they said), including Yasunori Mitsuda and Keiichi Okabe. Okabe came back on FF14 for the YoRHa event with some arranges which were never released.
Did other main games' DLCs had composers?

Kajiura on Final Fantasy and with their talented orchestrators would sure be neat.
But what if she does "Blue Protocol" instead lololol

I got my fingers crossed today for the "Fate/Zero 10 Years Anniversary", but nothing happened. A suite-album like KnK is a dream (last night I dreamt that Vanitas had 20min long tracks.........). But Ufotable didn't even release one special video >< Failed speculation lol

Kajiura on final fantasy could be nice but somehow it would feel strange to me. with the right companion though she can realllly oomph that emotion.

^ ok I just looked at Xenosaga 3 all cutscenes and wow the film scoring aspect is just spot on. every moment is carefully matching the music, it's super super well done.

while they are at it, they should release ALL unreleased stuff from it.

Yeah, high fantasy doesn't fit Kajiura very well imo. She talked about how she is more at ease to compose on darker shows in the Fena interview.
I also dislike high fantasy, which is the exact opposite of "Grimdark".

Back