30th Anniversary Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#18 〜The PARADE goes on〜 (July 22 - Au 20, 2023) & in Asia (Nov4-18)

Dayum, only a few left for day 2? And here I was worried Kajiura might have a bit of trouble selling out Budokan.
I'm sure Day 1 will sell out too, but probably until they reveal more guests. See-Saw mebbe.

I'm sure Day 1 will sell out too, but probably until they reveal more guests. See-Saw mebbe.
When there was See-Saw reunion concert, I couldn’t go because it’s close to the beginning of the new semester in the university, and as a faculty member, my boss didn’t allowed me traveling abroad near that time.

This time, I skip Day 1 because I’ll teach 2 courses on Friday during that time and I don’t feel that it’s a right thing to cancel 2 classes on that day for myself….;w;. (Plus I don’t think that my boss would wholeheartedly approve it…TAT.) But if it means I would miss Chiaki again…..Orz. (Sorry that I hope that your guess won’t be true….TwT.)

The sold out is for overseas tickets only. I highly doubt they release a large amount of tickets for overseas fans.

My guess is for Yuuka as guest, or Emily

I feel like the probability of Yuuka being a guest is near impossible because she's still under Spacecraft lol (unless she managed to quit in like the next 4 months). Tbh I don't really know if Yuuka is still signed to Spacecraft or not but from the way Yuuka was invited to be a guest on several Wakana concerts before, I assume she is. And idk about Emily because Joelle is there and I personally liked Joelle's voice more.

Kajiura and her current singers most likely don't have bad blood with the ladies who are still signed to Spacecraft (Yuuka and Wakana) but Kajiura and Mori Yasunori definitely have a bad blood against Spacecraft.

Edit: that being said I would love to see Yuuka as a guest. Her songs are too good to not be performed (and tbh I don't want to hear Kaori covering for her lol, her voice just doesn't work for Yuuka's songs imo)

Last edited:
Edit: that being said I would love to see Yuuka as a guest. Her songs are too good to not be performed (and tbh I don't want to hear Kaori covering for her lol, her voice just doesn't work for Yuuka's songs imo)
We've got some hope, the most recent FJ talk had Yuriko cover blessing. I just want Yuriko to cover Yuuka's songs (her ballads would be lovely with Yuriko's voice).

And obviously I'd love more Keiko-Yuuka covers. Kioku no Mori was such a tease with Kaori as the actual lead...

We have one ticket left for each of the Tokyo live (8/15, 16) and Osaka live (8/19, 20) [Total 4 tickets]. I know it’s a bit late to post this information but see if anyone needs these tickets.

Setlist

• Prologue〜ことのほかやわらかい
  • 夜光塗料
  • storytelling
  • MC
  • もう君のことを見たくない
  • 凱歌
  • cynical world
  • key of the twillght
  • MC
  • それは小さな光のような
  • 八月のオルガン
  • cazador el amor
  • MC
  • 暁の車
  • 優しい夜明け
  • 君がいた物語
  • zodiacal sign
  • stone cold
  • MC
  • moonlight melody
  • Parade
  • En.overture〜Beginning
  • En.eternal blue
  • En.MC
  • En.蒼穹のファンファーレ
Disappointed there's no Kai, From the edge, and Sekai no hate performed by our ladies.

From various twitter sources:
rito sang yakkou toryo
Lino Leia covered Yuuka songs
Joelle mained Yasashii Yoake (really wanted to hear this, her voice sounds the closest to Chiaki after all)

Have said this, the Japanese audience ADORE Lino Leia. Like most tweets I've seen said that Lino Leia's Yuuka cover was the highlight of the night. I'm okay with her voice but idk people here seem to don't like her voice much so...

Also it's not like we don't know this but I think it's safe to assume that FJ Yuuka is already over now. Kajiura has been giving her songs for Kaori, Keiko, and Lino Leia to cover lol

Last edited:
From various twitter sources:
rito sang yakkou toryo
Lino Leia covered Yuuka songs
Joelle mained Yasashii Yoake (really wanted to hear this, her voice sounds the closest to Chiaki after all)

Have said this, the Japanese audience ADORE Lino Leia. Like most tweets I've seen said that Lino Leia's Yuuka cover was the highlight of the night. I'm okay with her voice but idk people here seem to don't like her voice much so...

Also it's not like we don't know this but I think it's safe to assume that FJ Yuuka is already over now. Kajiura has been giving her songs for Kaori, Keiko, and Lino Leia to cover lol
Joelle also sang Yasashii Yoake back in 2018 in the Japan Super Live, and someone recorded it.

Link

I'm okay with her voice but idk people here seem to don't like her voice much so...

Can only speak for myself but yup - at least as of now LINO LEIA does nothing for me. I have no idea how she could do a decent job at "cazador del amor" (if she was the one to lead it) of all YUUKA songs and I don't really have any interest in finding out. If we get to hear it, I'll give it a chance but I'm not going to be sad if it never gets released to the public...

Joelle also sang Yasashii Yoake back in 2018 in the Japan Super Live, and someone recorded it.

Link
Oooh I completely forgot about that live... And I think I've only watched footages of Kaori-led songs and she was kinda awful that I erased it from my memory. I remember liking Joelle's cover of key of twilight from the same live. Thank you!

Joelle also sang Yasashii Yoake back in 2018 in the Japan Super Live, and someone recorded i.

Link
Even today, I'm still not sure about Joelle from those pre-officialVol1reprise audience recordings, lol. I think I remember saying I didn't like her vibrato and that thought might still hold true for what I think from this recording today. I'd probably like it more with proper mixing today though, since I'm used to Joelle now and actually enjoy her voice. Plus, even in this recording she's still pretty much on point (unlike KAORI in the 2nd verse)...

Last edited:
It just hit me they didn't perform PARADE... lul.
Edit: I stand corrected. I'm blind. My bad.

Last edited:
Joelle also main in cynical world and key of twilight today.

Today flowers

IMG_2520.jpeg
IMG_2519.jpeg
IMG_2518.jpeg
IMG_2516.jpeg
IMG_2515.jpeg

It just hit me they didn't perform PARADE... lul.
Edit: I stand corrected. I'm blind. My bad.
lmaooo I was thinking about this too! i was like, they didn't perform Parade?? but then I rechecked and yep it was there as the last song before the encore.

Back