Vocalist Audition held for New FictionJunction Album

Anyway, I think I asked this before but forgot the answer but what music production does Highway Star mostly affiliated with? Cause possibly that's where the song with the new singer might go cause I really doubt they will debut new artist without tie-in lol.
No shade but more than half the Highway Star roster seems like "friends from way back".

I hope everyone from the current live lineup gets at least one new solo song with jlyrics and then maybe one group number, two tops. Just so they have new shit to sing.

Last edited:
Probably a song (OP/ED) or two (+ IS, CS) will be used for Vanitas 2nd Cour, digital exclusive until album release?

That still leaves FictionJunction feat. shuri appearing in a Lantis produced movie. v( ' ')v

edit:
Just for shits and giggles, pretty much all of Highway Star's artists' stuff is released through Lantis.

Last edited:
woah...imagine having your debut singing an insert song for Kimetsu insta-hit already...shuri could never lmao :groucho: jkjk

Just for shits and giggles, pretty much all of Highway Star's artists' stuff is released through Lantis.

My Kyoani-Kajiura this 2022 will now commence :hypno:

Its only a drums set in that pic. Doesnt help that in most lives drummer is in complete darkness unless you go to the MCs

It just hit me... On the main site it says "Please note that there may be no winners.". What would happen to the album if there's no winner?

It just hit me... On the main site it says "Please note that there may be no winners.". What would happen to the album if there's no winner?
Maybe a possibility of multiple people can be selected as vocalist for FJ...OR rather, if YK is not satisfied with the contestants, maybe HS will just pick as their new talent 😂

I think you misunderstood my post?

Yes, they will release new album but doesn't mean all of the songs will be sung by new diva that will audition.
Let's assume 10 songs with 6 songs feat. Kaori/Keiko/Joelle/Yuriko 2 songs from highway star artist 2 songs from the new singer from the audition. This is pretty much I speculate.

As for 'from the edge/fairy game' publisher, they will probably "self-cover" it cause the singer from both sides on contract from the music publisher. Pretty sure they have clause on that contract when Kajiura already put the fictionjunction on it. Ready to put in album thingy :ohoho:

Anyway I have a feeling shuri will sing OP/ED anime produced by Kajiura?
Bet Junna will be included too?

Edit:
I think the only guarantee on this album should be 'fairy game' right?
Not if she picks a good and experienced one and not a 14 girl like last time. Not that age matters always. Kaori was 15 when she recorded dream scape and tsubasa for the ost.
Not quite, Kaori was 17 when she recorded it. It was on 2005 where she met with Yuki Kajiura, and since she was born 1988 it must make 17 her age at that time.

That sure is a random song 😅 Especially considering there are many FJ songs to choose from.

But its also an indirect way to check their english. If it ll be ringu yoru beru or not 😂

Hopefully not indicative of the new album...

Also is it bad that, other than not liking it, I literally don't remember a single thing about ring your bell except for "riiiing yooooouur bellllll"?

OMFG...I just realized MADA DAME YO isn't released yet officially? Are we gonna have it now? Please Kajiura :touched:(Aniplex if you stop her for publishing that istg....)
Tho inucurry is lyricist on that and for sure she might just change the whole thing, I hope she will retain some. The lyrics is iconic enough. We don't have the leaked full song of that too when they performed in on YKLIVE so cannot say if they change the soundtrack ver. part...Anyways~

mada dame yo/L.O.R.D Song/from the edge/fairy game
any more unreleased??
When she could choose multiple, at the DEEMO audition she didnt, so why would she do now?
It's the difference of the company she was supposed to judge the audition. Pony Canyon has the most say on it when they will pick an artist. If they decided to get only one then so be it. However, Kajiura has more higher ground than highway star cause it's her own album as I was explained before so she can decide if participants will be pick be one/more or none.

And yeah her consecutive tweets tonight she mentions with this audition, she wants to encounter new voices(kinda like meeting new people). Well, I trust her finding competent singers tho hard to determine snake:psst:

Back