Complain about all!

one of the quotes we had to memorize in middle school latin - qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit - haunts me. it was my first warning of the perils of procrastination. I've known this truth since 7th grade. why have I been unable to apply Ovid's advice to my academic career??
still relevant. i just want today to be over with so i can go back to bed

I have been having some extreme neck pain for the last couple weeks. I am going to call and make an appointment, but I know he's going to want me to go to therapy again. Ugh. I wish my personal trainer and massage therapist were enough. It's like there's a giant knot or something under my skin preventing me to turn a certain way. Sleeping is hard too since I wake up sore as well... anyways.

I am eagerly awaiting the Kalafina movie, even though I can't go, I want to know what's going to be in their future. I hope there is another album, the last with Yuki (maybe) but now I am worried. I am glad they are still performing at events like Songful Days though. I can't wait to see that performance, if it is broadcasted somehow.

my depression is getting so bad i miss jonghyun so much i just wish everything was normal again, theres like nothing to look forward to anymore idk

sooooo not only is the house not done being rebuilt ( was supposed to be done in December not even close yet) my grandma and mom are getting kicked out of the house they rented. The landlord basically decided they ll but gone on april 1st and sold it to someone else and we barely have a week to get what we have out of the house. they are gonna go back to the motel but i mean it isnt fair for them. they are trying and this whole situation is eating them on the inside. and it pisses me off that stuff keeps happening.

So had a job interview on March 22nd and I felt like sh***, but still went and did my best. They said that they would get back at me this week Monday or Tuesday to tell me if I get the job or not. Well up until now nobody called or something. I am soooo pissed at the moment. It feels like it is the second job interview where they invited me just for the sake of inviting qualified people, so they don't get in any trouble or to see how someone does after six years of job hunting... Had this same experience at the end of 2016 (job interview two days before Christmas) for a similar position and they kept me waiting for like four weeks, always telling me that they still had no time to decide, although they wanted to tell the decision between Christmas and New Year (got the rejection on Friday 13th. Perfect date, right?!). I so hate this shit....

So had a job interview on March 22nd and I felt like sh***, but still went and did my best. They said that they would get back at me this week Monday or Tuesday to tell me if I get the job or not. Well up until now nobody called or something. I am soooo pissed at the moment. It feels like it is the second job interview where they invited me just for the sake of inviting qualified people, so they don't get in any trouble or to see how someone does after six years of job hunting... Had this same experience at the end of 2016 (job interview two days before Christmas) for a similar position and they kept me waiting for like four weeks, always telling me that they still had no time to decide, although they wanted to tell the decision between Christmas and New Year (got the rejection on Friday 13th. Perfect date, right?!). I so hate this shit....
Please don’t forget that calling them back instead of waiting for them to call you is not something bad to do. It literally shows whoever’s in charge a degree of desire and determination that you have in getting that job. Call them back, explain that it’s you and you were told something that hasn’t happened yet, and so you wanted to check on the availability of the position.

Please don’t forget that calling them back instead of waiting for them to call you is not something bad to do. It literally shows whoever’s in charge a degree of desire and determination that you have in getting that job. Call them back, explain that it’s you and you were told something that hasn’t happened yet, and so you wanted to check on the availability of the position.

I did that often (after six years of being on job hunt) and everytime it resulted in no answers on the phone, but a rejection shortly after... But thanks anyway for the advice. It's nice to know that some people care :hug:

March has been a horrible month.

There's few creature comforts in my life. One is music, which is about 60% made up of Kajiura and Kalafina. Messy.

Another one is football. Specifically, Chelsea Football Club. Those who watch the EPL will know Chelsea's been a GIGANTIC steaming pile of shit ever since early March maybe even earlier. Around the same time Kajiura-san dropped the bomb.

So when both of your creature comforts become stress points instead...:blood::imdead:

About calling the people back for jobs, I have done that, and then asked why and they would say "we picked someone more qualified" or something bs like that. I asked my sister (who is experienced in resumes, interviews and that sort of thing, said that companies will not say why most of the time. So I guess you just have to wait for the rejection letter, like I did, but even then sometimes nothing. I am not sure what it'd be like since I have not applied to a job in a long time, due to some health issues (which I think are getting more and more complicated, instead of better). I really want to get a job, go to japan, but stupid health restrictions right now prevent it.

Yes, it is hard with music right now. I mean, first we thought we would get answers on the 30th, but now we have to wait until the 13th (Friday haha) to find out who leaves, and even then they probably won't say why, unless they are pressured. I mean, we still don't have the whole truth about why Yuki left. Maybe she was given a choice of leaving or being dropped (not sure how the agencies in Japan work). It really sucks because now Wakana and Keiko can't be in the vol 14, I mean it's good for them to rest too. So maybe that's why... but still. there's lots of why's not answered, I want it to be the 13th, but I don't. They must be feeling awful right now, not being able to say anything, or do anything. And with all this press it will be hard to continue after this. Sure, they could hire someone new to replace whoever, but I think the three are irreplaceable. I just... okay, I better stop otherwise I might start crying. This month really has sucked, with my brother in law's mother passing as well. My niece if 4 so she won't get to see her Nana anymore, and she's too young yet to really understand it. I feel so bad for them.

@Liana_Ilia Yeah, that's exactly my experience. I really dread to call a company where I applied for a job, cause most of the time (no every time) I did that meant rejection with no real reason and no explanation. But yesterday evening the rejection call came. On one hand I was surprised that they even called and gave me "tipps" (if you can call it that way...), but on the other hand I was sad. I mean a spark of hope was still there. Well, now I can focus on my health issues to get "cured" and if I can handle to get the money together (2000€) I will register for a training in HR sector (starts at the end of the year for 5 months). Maybe this will increase my chances...

About calling the people back for jobs, I have done that, and then asked why and they would say "we picked someone more qualified" or something bs like that. I asked my sister (who is experienced in resumes, interviews and that sort of thing, said that companies will not say why most of the time. So I guess you just have to wait for the rejection letter, like I did, but even then sometimes nothing. I am not sure what it'd be like since I have not applied to a job in a long time, due to some health issues (which I think are getting more and more complicated, instead of better). I really want to get a job, go to japan, but stupid health restrictions right now prevent it.

I hate that so much I applied to this place called Planet Fitness for Janitor position and of course I have cleaned alot of things and you would think i would be qualified well apparently not. They had one week of interviews so i called back to ask about it and they said they were still doing interviews for the position and to call next week. It took basically a month to get another interview still gets rejected. they were basically putting me in a loop

^Yeah, that does suck. It's like, well, you could have just said it was filled. *sigh* I will never understand the hiring process I guess.

Sad that Keiko left Kalafina, and now listening to the songs is sad... I still love them, and Yuki and always will. And I hope for their future but I hope this mess doesn't affect them in any way. Ganbatte everyone!

Double post but I was supposed to get my kitty today, or so I thought I was going to go get her, but it turns out she is still under observation from her surgery as she is a stray brought in and had just been spayed. But it took me awhile to find out what was going on, because the first woman I talked to at the place was not very helpful in that she said "oh, she's not available right now" okay... so I email the person who put up the add for her in the first place and she tells me that it's the right ID number, and that she is scared of the clinic and just overwhelmed by everything. So I called back and in fact that is the truth and I should call on Sun after the doctor has examined her. Meanwhile, I have canceled my PT session for today (well yesterday now) and now I have one on Monday, and if they are not open Sunday I may have to cancel that one too if I can't reschedule in order to pick her up, since the adoption hours are in the afternoon only. Unless I can convince them to let me be there early. As I really want this kitty and now my cousin also talked to the place as well. So they know I am serious but I have not met the cat yet. Ugh. I was so set on having her already. I even went Thurs and bought all the stuff even after ordering it, since I did not think I was going to get her until next week initially, but yeah... I will have 2 of some things, like the carrier, which I could take back since I never used it. Anyways... sorry, just had to rant. I want a kitty so badly and this one happened to be a calico and around 1 year which is the right age. Hopefully I can get her on Monday. I want to name her Yuki, but we'll see what personality she has. lol She has a little white in her, but not a whole lot. I just want to skip past to Mon, or Sunday when I can call to check on her.

Sad that Keiko left Kalafina, and now listening to the songs is sad... I still love them, and Yuki and always will. And I hope for their future but I hope this mess doesn't affect them in any way.

I'm listening to their discography over and over right now because I love torturing myself lmao. All I can hope for is that Kajiura-san doesn't get prohibited from collaborating with Wakana and Hikaru in the future...

Parents got kicked out of their motel and had to go to another one. So its probably gonna take another year before they can move back into their house considering the person who is rebuilding it is being a little shit and doing things he shouldn't be doing and he is taking way to long. basically they are unprofessional and my grandma keeps giving him chances which may change soon i hope. If he ever finishes we may have to get someone to make sure he did everything right so I dunno how its gonna go or she may just take the guy to court.

On another note! yesterday this lady found a baby racoon in the street so she brought it to the zoo and she had to go to work so my best friend and i said sure we can watch it until the zoo keeper gets done feeding. well he said they were not allowed/ cant / will not take the racoon. stupid right? they also said they didnt know what to feed it and that i was on my own with it. called my mom and said we have an emergancy with the racoon so we took it to the motel so we could take care of it until we are able to reach a rehab center or wild life reserve. he is doing better tho which is good so yeah happy mothers day to my mother lol

I normally never do 2 posts at a time to one thread and also excuse my language.

I am so fucking pissed right now like I can not even with this damn stay (lives in New Mexico) the baby racoon did not live. We called fish and game and the rehab place. the rehab place said "call the zoo keeper in roswell" well no shit I was there when we asked and they said no they couldnt/wont take it and so my parents went to fish and game they said the same thing and they wouldnt take the baby either and since its fucking illegal to have a racoon in city limits and basically everything else was going to shit so there was no where the baby could go so my mom basically said fuck this please put him to sleep (he was already suffering and very sick so it was for the best) now she usually stays with the animals but they wouldnt let her cuz they got a fucking gun to shoot it.
I am just so pissed that they didn't do anything they are supposed to take in sick animals but no they are assholes who don't know what to do or are to scared because it may have rabies (it didn't btw) but yeah Humans suck (except for CPM members)

^I am at a loss of words. That's is really the most awful thing to do to a small animal (well any animal in general). These people should be treated the same way as they treated this little baby. So sad...

Two weeks ago my mother's doctor told us that her cancer medication stopped working. She already got a new treatment (immunotherapy), but I am scared to death... Everytime this thought crosses my mind my heart sinks and my whole body just goes into panic mode. Lost and useless would be good words to describe my feelings. I have no clue what to do or how to help her. I just can't....

Frame rate: 24000/1001
Why does this frame rate even exist. No, really. One day I'll become multimedia minister of the world and I will forbid interlacing, using timecodes to do anything other than checking for missing frames, 29.97 FPS and friends, etc.

No, really. If you're curious about why 29.97 FPS exists, go read here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMPTE_timecode#Drop_frame_timecode
It's all about compatibility with NTSC monochrome televisions, I kid you not. We're still using this frame rate and inventing 23.976, 59.94, and even 119.88 FPS (this one was standardised last year IIRC), and all that because of COMPATIBILITY WITH NTSC MONOCHROME TELEVISIONS IN THE AGE OF ANALOGUE TV!

Back