Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

I'm waiting on Amazon to list the BD for the 10th live….I can't afford to pre-pay for this. Here's to hoping they have the slipcase as well.

I AM CRYING YESSSSSSSSS I had feared that we'd never get to see either of these.

^Yes, all of the instrumental versions of the songs would be appreciated. I am glad they started doing it towards the end, but still. *sigh*

I am looking forward to seeing the live, which I will get right away of course, but I can't afford both. (I will need money since I am getting a kitty soon) and the doc I won't understand, I wish they would put English subtitles. Even though we'd get live footage. I am still pleased to get the 10th. So many songs: Kantan, Ryouran, serenato, lirica (really want to see this!). It's such a good set list. I am still surprised seventh heaven did not make it, but oh well. We got that already. And I like the coverart too! Way better than previous ones.

^ You will keep waiting. If it ever happens it will be drastically different from what Kajiura made for them so far, since it wont be by her.

They could do another live selection album like they did for the 5th anni :3
I'd kill for an acoustic live album tbh :TdT:
But I guess for now I'll have to save for the 10th Anni, which is what I've been wanting for months! Looking foward to Serenato, Kantantakatan and the new Aria the most.

Does anyone know how people can preorder the first press box with both of the releases ? Some people seem to want it.

In CDJapan it's a first press bonus for the concert. As long as you pre order while it still has that message you should be able to get the box thingy.

Oh wait, misread your message hue. I think you have to buy them separately. At least in CDJapan.

Does anyone know how people can preorder the first press box with both of the releases ? Some people seem to want it.
The first press bonus edition is for the DVD/Bluray of the Budokan Live ^_^ The film documentary (DVD/Bluray) is a separate release! So it's necessary to do two different orders!

Hm, why does it show 2 boxes on that image then ? im confused

BOX.jpg

Or is the box sold only with the concert bd but is able to house the movie bd too ?

Maybe it's the two sides of the box. And from what I've seen, the box is only offered with the concert.

Oh now that i look at it closer, the side text says "10 th anniv live in nippon budokan" on both so yes its the 2 sides of the 1 box. But where can people find the version with the box ? I see no menthion of it on the kalafina website apart from it being available.
its on the Concert BD/DVD pages on CDJ

Last edited:
Back