Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

Yup, Believe after Yami no Uta was an awful choice, as was Believe after Alleluia in the Arena Live. It's awful at the best of times but those placements just made no goddamn sense.

I'd be super happy with Yasashii Uta as well. That song is wonderful.

Ongaku is dope live though so I'm perfectly happy with it being there again. It's essentially Kalafina's thing by this stage, it'll always be there.

Yup, Believe after Yami no Uta was an awful choice, as was Believe after Alleluia in the Arena Live. It's awful at the best of times but those placements just made no goddamn sense.

I'd be super happy with Yasashii Uta as well. That song is wonderful.

Ongaku is dope live though so I'm perfectly happy with it being there again. It's essentially Kalafina's thing by this stage, it'll always be there.

That's because Believe is an awful choice. (And it was too after red moon on the blue day)

I agree with Yasashii Uta and ongaku. It's like a signature.

Ticket prices and details:

『Staffからのお知らせ』
  • 2017/10/07 17:00
Kalafina デビュー10周年 アニバーサリーライブ
「Kalafina 10th Anniversary LIVE 2018」の詳細が決定しました。

公演名:Kalafina 10th Anniversary LIVE 2018
出 演:Kalafina

<Support Member>
Guitar:是永巧一 / Drums:佐藤強一 / Bass:高橋“Jr.”知治
-今野 均Strings-(1st Violin:今野 均 / 2nd Violin:藤堂昌彦 / Viola:生野正樹 / Cello:西方正輝) / Keyboards:櫻田泰啓 / Flute:赤木りえ / Percussion:中島オバヲ / Accordion:かとうかなこ / Manipulator:大平佳男

会 場:日本武道館
日 程:2018年1月23日(火)
開 場:17時30分
開 演:18時30分
お問合せ:キョードー東京 0570-550-799

チケット料金:全席指定7,800円(税込) ※未就学児童入場不可
チケット一般発売:2017年11月25日(土) 10:00~

"Notice from Staff"

• 2017/10/07 17:00
Kalafina's debut 10th anniversary Anniversary Live
"Kalafina 10th Anniversary LIVE 2018" details have been decided.

Performance name: Kalafina 10th Anniversary LIVE 2018
appearance: Kalafina

<Support Member>
Guitar: Kenichi Suenaga / Drums: Sato Sato / Bass: Takahashi "Jr." Chiharu
- Konno Imono Strings- (1st Violin: Konno Imano / 2nd Viola: Masahiko Todo / Viola: Masaaki Ikano / Cello: Masataka SAKURA) / Flute: Rie Akagi / Percussion: Okao Nakajima / Accordion: Kato Kanako / Manipulator: Yoshio Ohira Venue

: Nippon Budokan
Date: 2018 January 23 (Tuesday)
opening: 17:30
opening: 18:30
inquiry: Kyodo Tokyo 0570-550-799

Ticket price: All seats specified 7,800 yen (tax included) * Preschool child entrance impossible
ticket general release : Saturday, November 25, 2017 10: 00 ~

Last edited by a moderator:
lolol was that from Google translate or other auto translator because the names become weird

Less than 2 months between sale and event, huh. Not sure I like the sound of that.

@Seasonreaper when there is another YK Live announced I hope that there is plenty of time between the anouncement and ticket lotteries and between the ticket lotteries and actual concert(s).

when there is another YK Live announced I hope that there is plenty of time between the anouncement and ticket lotteries and between the ticket lotteries and actual concert(s).
Unfortunately at this point that's if there's another YK Live announced :uh..:

Why no guest vocalist? Yuriko-San and Hanae-San and Remi-San. Will be better for 10 year aniversery...

Hello everyone!

I have two spare tickets for the live! If anyone's interested, please send me a PM for details and arrangement.
I will not be selling tickets by any higher cost than they officially are plus the small fee that was charged with them (tax i assume).
Whoever messages me first gets them, so if you want them, hit me up fast!

:goodjob:

Seems a few people who applied for tickets have extras, and everyone who went for them so far has been successful.

See you there.

Yeah, we all applied for more judging from the results of previous lives, forgetting Budoukan is about several time larger from all the venues by now ^^'
Hope there's someone interested.

@Westkana I'm sure that one day you'll be able to reach a great live from them. Back in the time it seemed impossible to me to, but I managed my way. Fingers crossed!

@Seasonreaper See ya! :V:

I won a ticket too! I used a proxy service and they were very responsive and fast - don't know if it's okay to post their name I'm new here - but they were of great help.

Seems like everyone who applied got their tickets! We should probably meet up/hangout and go to karaoke and sing Kalafina to our hearts content :hearts:!

Delurking just to say that I also got tickets :dote:

I joined a group of Kalafina fans and we all won and now we have plenty of extra tickets lol

I will be with another friend, but it would be nice to meet you all as well. I hope we're welcome to join? :confu:

Yesss it's trueeee, Kajiura-san has replied on her twitter wiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm so hyped and proud for thisssss

Back