The foreveralone circle

I want to rant a little.

I just saw a friend of mine on FB being all lovey-dovey with her girlfriend, and when I saw the hashtag #howdidigetsolucky (before the sappy meme, even!) I thought, "...ugh..." I think I'm gonna hide her. I hid another friend from my FB feed because she and her girlfriend kept getting all lovey-dovey.

It's not because they're gay; it's because I've despaired of ever finding someone. In fact, a few nights ago, I had a dream where I saw some couple getting lovey-dovey, and I immediately got depressed and thought, "that's never gonna happen to me."

And when my parents and I entered Virginia on our way back home, I saw the state sign said "Virginia Is For Lovers". I told them thatI might as well skip it and warp right on to West Virginia.

Can the internet stop reminding me I am foreveralone? Even in canta-per-me I see FA posts?

I just saw a friend of mine on FB being all lovey-dovey with her girlfriend, and when I saw the hashtag #howdidigetsolucky (before the sappy meme, even!) I thought, "...ugh..." I think I'm gonna hide her. I hid another friend from my FB feed because she and her girlfriend kept getting all lovey-dovey.

It's not because they're gay; it's because I've despaired of ever finding someone. In fact, a few nights ago, I had a dream where I saw some couple getting lovey-dovey, and I immediately got depressed and thought, "that's never gonna happen to me."
I agree, I feel like that way too often. I sound like an horrible person, but I hate seeing on facebook how everyone´s lives are so perfect, and then, here I am, forever alone D=
Do you ever feel like you´re the kind of person everyone likes as a friend, but the one no one loves in a romantic way? Or the one that everyone finds cute, but no one really attractive? Sometimes I just see everyone being happy with their couples, and then I feel like I never ever will find anyone.

I think this thread is really interesting. As a forever forever alone, I´m surely joining the circle.

Do you ever feel like you´re the kind of person everyone likes as a friend, but the one no one loves in a romantic way? Or the one that everyone finds cute, but no one really attractive? Sometimes I just see everyone being happy with their couples, and then I feel like I never ever will find anyone.

The first one; no one is ever romantically interested in me except people I don't want to date (like creepy old men). Just once, I'd like someone I like to reciprocate.

https://twitter.com/songofalchemy/status/827355191829729281

When your milk has a Valentine's date and you don't

C3tbDf3UcAAx2Io.jpg

Nowi is too adorable ♥
All their support conversations are lovely, and whenever I marry her I'm like "aaaw, how cute! Look at that sweet lovely couple!". Then I remember she will keep being a child for ages while her beloved one ages and gets old, and finally dies :comeback:

Cheer up people. At least you aren't the boyfriend/girlfriend of these people:

Gf criteria:
Can cook
Can do housework
Wants to have at least 3 children
Must exercise regularly to stay in shape
Must be able to hold intellectual conversations
Must save at least 30% of her salary
Must treat his parents well
Must not demand a car
Cannot take taxi too often
Must dress decently but be stylish and classy
Eyes cannot be smaller than his
Must be more talkative than him because he does not talk much
His friends must approve of her

:white::vortex:

I’LL INFORM YOU UPFRONT THAT I AM IN SEARCH OF A WEALTHY MAN. HE HAVE TO BE FINANCIALLY CAPABLE OF PAY FOR EVERYTHING- PAYMENTS, PETROL, GROCERIES, MORTGAGE, YOUNGSTERS, WEDDING CEREMONY, HONEYMOON, AND SO FORTH…AND I SHOULDN’T SHOULD PITCH IN A SINGLE CENT. HAVE VERY COSTLY STYLE AND I BENEFIT FROM THE FINER ISSUES IN LIFE. I AM NOT A EASY WOMAN WITH EASY TASTES. I NEED A MAN WHO WILL PRESENT ME WITH AN EXTRAVAGANT WAY OF LIFE- HE SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF TAKE ME ON COSTLY CRUISES AND HOLIDAYS AND KEEP AT H STAR INNS AND DINE ON THE BEST EATING PLACES AND TAKE ME ON PURCHASING SPREES. I NEED A MAN WHO TREATS ME LIKE A PRINCESS ON A REGULAR BASIS.

:omg::swt:

Back