FictionJunction Club member-only lives, January 23 & 31, 2015

I'm just happy that IEN won't be the new Tsuioku
Trivia for ARIA. It seems that initially, Hikaru was only supposed to sing up to the chorus. But, Kajiura told her to give it a try and so, it became her song.
Interesting. Glad it turned out the way it did

I agree with aki, though maybe George meant there are no songs with her singing the whole main melody all by herself. Wakana still got serenato and Lacrimosa after oblivious, not to count Kimi ga Hikari acoustic version (which vocal delivery is horrible). There are bits of Keiko in Mata Kaze, progressive, and D.U., so maybe that's why George didn't count them as Hikaru's solo.

I think they are, though.

@Hatouchan : scratch that. I'll be okay with everything as long as it has Nozaki on drums. I even won't mind HnS and Eden.

Quite an interesting setlist. A lot of the lesser played songs from After Eden and Red Moon. Not that this'll ever see the light of day, but it makes me happy to know they aren't forgotten.

I guessing this is because they're FJC only concerts so they're not using as many of the more popular songsused for attractig a wider audience...?

Quite an interesting setlist. A lot of the lesser played songs from After Eden and Red Moon. Not that this'll ever see the light of day, but it makes me happy to know they aren't forgotten.

I guessing this is because they're FJC only concerts so they're not using as many of the more popular songsused for attractig a wider audience...?
I think so too. No need to squeeze in major singles. Throw in some of the lesser known b-sides! FC members loved it from what I can tell.

Guess I'll be buying some goods~

Lol! I just noticed the utahime key chain. It's their favourite food and drinks!

Kaori - beer
Wakana - gyoza and xiao long bao
Keiko - parfait
Yuriko kaida - macaroon
Hikaru - cuttlefish

Lol @ kaori and wakana. Some things never change.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish they would upload larger images for releases. Half the time you're looking at something and a good portion of what it actually is is guesswork.

From twitter:

FictionJunction CLUB New Year Special LIVE 2015
Setlist:
1.EAT MAN -Theme-
2.凱歌
3.darklore
4.Kyrie
MC 1
5.voyagers
6.storytelling
7.absolute configuration
8.syncronicity
MC 2
9.遠いティンパニ(See-Saw's song, cover by ASUKA)
10.不透明水彩絵具(See-Saw's song, cover by ASUKA)
MC 3
11.elemental
12.テトテトメトメ
13.love come down
14.salva nos
15.zodiacal sign
16.stone cold
Encore:
EN1.音楽
EN2.nowhere(5 girls ver.)
MC 4
EN3.everlasting song(5 girls + ASUKA)

the only interesting songs are EAT-MAN theme and the see-saw's cover by Asuka..but then again I don't like her voice. Plus I'm pretty sure it won't beat Chiaki's anyway. So Asuka is now back in FJ, and Yuuka is cast aside since she's now married? (sorry for making assumption here).

Plus the songs choice is really weird and all over the place lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Haha I doubt that's the case. Her being married makes her busy only when she's at home and when she does children. I know many singers that continue singing after getting married, or at least that's what happens in the west.

Back