FictionJunction Club member-only lives, January 23 & 31, 2015

Kugayama

Kalafina on 23 January, FictionJunction on 31 January:

http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

◆速報!!FictionJunction CLUB会員限定ライブ情報!◆

★Kalafinaの誕生日である"1月23日"、2015年も記念すべき7thライブが決定!
Kalafina LIVEの原点とも言える、TSUTAYA O-EASTでプレミアムアニバーサリーLIVEを開催します!

FictionJunction CLUB会員限定 Kalafina 7th Anniversary LIVE 2015
2015年1月23日(金)開場18:15/開演19:00
会場:TSUTAYA O-EAST
料金:スタンディング¥5,700(税込)※ドリンク代別途

★年明けの1月31日には、梶浦ファミリー、久しぶりのオールスタンディングLIVE!
豊洲に新しく10月にオープンするライブハウスにて開催。
寒さを吹き飛ばすアツイLIVEになる事間違いなし!!

FictionJunction CLUB会員限定 New Year Special LIVE 2015
2015年1月31日(土)開場16:15/開演17:00
出演者:梶浦由記・KAORI・KEIKO・WAKANA・YURIKO KAIDA・HIKARU
Guitar:是永巧一、Drums:佐藤強一、Bass:高橋"Jr."知治、Violin:今野 均、Manipulator:大平佳男
会場:豊洲PIT
料金:スタンディング:¥5,500(税込)※ドリンク代別途

※チケット受付は11月上旬を予定しております。
詳細案内チラシは9月30日(火)に発送する会報vol.23に同封いたします。

**新規でファンクラブにご入会いただく方へ**
こちらのチケット抽選受付の対象は、
郵便振替、ローソン店頭Loppi・ローチケ.comから 2014年10月31日(金)までにご入会いただいた方となります。

Yuuka not being there means.. more time for the other girls to sing! Can't complain about it.
But I hope she recovers soon~

Yeah, but I've to ask my parents...
Aaah, why is this so hard to create an account with them... :rain:

lol why you need to ask them ? Twitter is the safest of the social media, in my opinion, since the exposure of your privacy depends mostly on what you expose, for example, if those celebrities hadnt loaded their naked photos on icloud, the hackers would have never found them :XD:

^ Yep, yep. If you make your tweets private, nobody can retweet them and they can only be read by people who follow you. It's about as safe as social media can be really. It's so useful for keeping up with bands/musicians as well as chatting with friends too.

Yeah, I know it.
But my parents are strict about the internet.
So, I hope they'll say yes.
For Facebook, the decision took 2 weeks ! :spotlight:

^ I borrowed the book "Twitter for Dummies" with an inter-library loan and used it to understand the most important points about Twitter.

Most non-famous Japanese individuals use a pseudonym for twitter, whereas Japanese artists include their real name.

^ I see.
Thank you for you advices ! :bow:
Aaaah, everyone here is so nice ! :shy: I love this fansite !

EDIT : If I can't create an account before this event, is it possible to record the making of , with a firefox add-on, for exemple ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ what the event is for people to play their copy of Vol #11 at the same time and comment on it on twitter with YK also commenting. So there isn't any streaming of video, just everyone playing their own blu-ray disc.

Oh, ok !
My mistake :punched: :ouch: !

I tought she would post the video and then delete it when the event end.

http://canta-per-me.net/2014/09/y-kajiura-twitter-event-for-fj-blu-ray-fjclub-members-only-lives/

its simulaneous playing of the video, not all watching the same video :XD: as Kuga said

(pochitsu = probably the sounds effect of "pressing" XD)

http://www.fictionjunction.com/fjcom/fion20141005.html
● 2014/10/05 (Sun)(Pochitsu the play button) 20:00 Live main start(The Pochitsu the play button) 22:30 making start scheduled
(Possibility of deviation of the time occurs somewhat also available)

does not mean running video here Nevertheless as start.
In your equipment, you start to play at the same time, the Blu-ray of everyone on hand,Let Tsubuyakou on Twitter your impressions like each on its own while listening to the song while watching the order.Only of it, our event too petit a Yuruyuru.

Moreover, since not a strict time to say and play start,
Above time, and have gotten a look in your favorite timing to your favorite time,
And if you can participate.

Last edited:
Yuuka not being there means.. more time for the other girls to sing! Can't complain about it.
But I hope she recovers soon~

Just the amount she stayed at the hospital alone should normally worry you enough. Myself I have been for around a weeek at most, even though I had serious stuff, so I dont want to even imagine what happened to her health. The fact that you dont like her voice doesnt mean you should treat her like that as if she is a bad person, its just not right (and rude),

P.S: Check this out

Last edited:
Just the amount she stayed at the hospital alone should normally worry you enough. Myself I have been for around a weeek at most, even though I had serious stuff, so I dont want to even imagine what happened to her health. The fact that you dont like her voice doesnt mean you should treat her like that as if she is a bad person, its just not right (and rude),

P.S: Check this out

Excuse me, but I don't believe I treated her badly. I said I wish her to recover soon, because no one deserves being sick. Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, it was nothing my intention.
I wanted to say that I didin't miss her in the event because I prefer other singers, not that I was happy because she was sick. I would never meant that, sorry if I wasn't clear. And I actually like her voice. Again, let's hope she recovers soon ;__;

Back