FictionJunction Club member-only lives, January 23 & 31, 2015

I'll ask my FBM Facebook friends (and maybe Keichi Nozaki, but it'll be complicated) about Yuuka.

EDIT : Done. I asked Jr, Korenaga, and Keiichi Nozaki about her health. Waiting for an answer... :leaf:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Eh? Which ones? The Kalafina 6th Anniversary LIVE 2014 goods with the "NEW!" labels? :confu:

And wow, the 2015 calendar sold out. That was fast :XD:

^ I'm not sure whether they're really *new new* or not too :XD:I rarely check FJC's lineup coz there's no way I'll be able to buy those :spotlight:

They aren't new. I checked that a while ago (not sure why since there's no way of getting it) and those were there. That was at least a month ago, if not longer.

Is anyone going? @Kugayama?

Results came out on Friday. Kalafina 7th was overcapacity and not all can attend. Fjc live seems to have enough.

↓Shush!

Is anyone going? @Kugayama?

Results came out on Friday. Kalafina 7th was overcapacity and not all can attend. Fjc live seems to have enough.

↓Shush!

No I didn't try, my FJC membership is in limbo (my travel agent in Tokyo is still trying to get it sorted out). If I get the money together I'll be attending the Chiaki Ishikawa lives on 10-11 January 2015 and possibly Nana Mizuki the following weekend.

Kajiura teased the possibility of a new cover for the 31st.

Excitement. Rising.

This being an all standing live, she said it will be full of songs that will keep the crowd high.

Thing is there is no way the FJC lives make BD/DVD. On the bright side, everyone else might hear the cover, if any, in vol #12, assuming they are even thinking of releasing all three days on BD.

^ by cover she means older song of hers covered by FJ ?

vol#12 is so far 7 concert afaik

According to a spacecraft announcement the day and night stage has moved from 14th to 13th. It is also menthioned that in 13th there will be 2 performances while 21th also 2. There will be a total of 6 performances in Tokyo over the 5 days while 3 in Osaka over 2 days.

Title: Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #12 / 7days Special
Dates/Venues:

• June 10, 2015 at Tokyo International Forum Hall C
  • June 11, 2015 at Tokyo International Forum Hall C
  • June 12, 2015 at Tokyo International Forum Hall C
  • June 13, 2015 at Tokyo International Forum Hall C (Day stage & Night stage)
  • June 14, 2015 at Tokyo International Forum Hall C
  • June 20, 2015 at Osaka NHK Hall
  • June 21, 2015 at Osaka NHK Hall (Day stage & Night stage)

^ by cover she means older song of hers covered by FJ ?

vol#12 is so far 7 concert afaik
Should be. She wasn't specific with her words in the FC mail interview.

As for vol. 12, I assumed that the days will have similar songs for each theme. I wouldn't mind if they weren't though! But 7 days of totally different set lists will make a retail release even more unlikely.

Kajiura teased the possibility of a new cover for the 31st.

Excitement. Rising.

This being an all standing live, she said it will be full of songs that will keep the crowd high.

Thing is there is no way the FJC lives make BD/DVD. On the bright side, everyone else might hear the cover, if any, in vol #12, assuming they are even thinking of releasing all three days on BD.

Saeko Chiba's Carry Me or Daiya no Genseki plis.

I hope she does something special for vol. 12. Playing a similar setlist over seven days would be boring for both he performers and the audience.

I hope she does something special for vol. 12. Playing a similar setlist over seven days would be boring for both he performers and the audience.
I know most people try to attend all of them anyway, but I thought the reason why she made this 7 days, 9 performances in two locations was because vol. 9 totally couldn't meet demand. 10 was kajifes and had the biggest hall ever (5k). 11 was a tour all over the country. So I assumed it will just be a repeat performance with maybe a slight variation for each theme. I would like to be wrong though, seeing as I am trying to attend all 6 in Tokyo. I still don't see any possibility of them releasing all 9 days on BD either way.

By the way, this FJC 31st live has at least 1.5k FJC members attending, if the numbers spotted on twitter are accurate. In comparison, vol. 12 will be held in Tokyo International Forum Hall C (1.5k capacity) and Osaka's NHK Hall (1.4k capacity).

I know most people try to attend all of them anyway, but I thought the reason why she made this 7 days, 9 performances in two locations was because vol. 9 totally couldn't meet demand. 10 was kajifes and had the biggest hall ever (5k). 11 was a tour all over the country. So I assumed it will just be a repeat performance with maybe a slight variation for each theme. I would like to be wrong though, seeing as I am trying to attend all 6 in Tokyo. I still don't see any possibility of them releasing all 9 days on BD either way.
I guess I don't know how popular Kajiura is over in Japan. I always assume she's a niche performer over there or something. Regardless, I still hope she mixes it up a lot. Her lives have been stagnating a bit for me.

Back