CPM Fansub~

Oh, thanks Daiima-san.
I thought I could do it, but you're better than me to do translations.
Arigatou :bow:

Ah ahaa ! Nous les francais, on a tout compris des que la vidéo est sortie, pas besoin de demander d'autres sous-titres ! :ohoho:

We the french, completly/all of us understand what is the video about, no need to ask for other subtitles? wut? :XD:
Gonna have 2-3 videos done by friday :plot: :psst:

Woa, weird translation...

"We, French people, have all understood when the video came out, no need to ask for other subtitles."

Thanks to Daiima ! Without him, I would be a little scared of the result... Sorry, don't hit me !

Er, I'm lost there, could someone explain me what's going on? :XD: (Varete, the translation is waiting for you in your Inbox)
Daphné, don't say that. From what I could see your English is excellent, maybe better than mine :waii:

^what about putting download links on the video interviews page on the main site? if vimeo kept deleting them as well, I can't think of another video site that's user-friendly

To be honest, I'm afraid mediafire will have the same fate as megaupload... seeing it's increasing popularity.... >.<

Thanks for sharing! That is one huge microphone :XD:

EDIT: Came across the translation posted by someone on Tumblr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping the thread with some previews of what I have almost finished :plot: :psst:
Kalafina_Interview_part_1_flv_001_902.png

Kalafina_Interview_part_1_flv_001_4721.png

Kalafina_Interview_part_1_flv_001_11477.png

Kalafina_Interview_part_1_flv_001_15029.png

Kalafina_Interview_part_1_flv_001_16053.png
hot yoga /dodges flying tables
fairytalemaking_001_521.png

fairytalemaking_001_5336.png

fairytalemaking_001_5848.png

fairytalemaking_001_6632.png

Also searching for higher quality videos....

Last edited:
Back