The picture captions game!

Re: Re:

EDIT2: I need to stop adding more pics to this thread...
:nophoto:
Wakana: See how skinny Keiko looks despite all the working out she does? You gotta really squeeze her to find the muscles.

^ Keiko: Yes, Waachan, squeeze me more... :psst:

/is slapped

But just look at Keiko's face of pure delight, she is obviously enjoying that manhandling... :plot:

aki said:
this one is already captioned by the lyrics they're singing
R8bhNbA.png

vanity lyrics said:
if you’re here please hold me…..
*flees*
Bulmafox said:
Kaori: Oh come on now, we're on stage. Can't you save that stuff for after the show?
later on...
aki said:
Keiko: I'm sorry about earlier. Sometimes I just can't contain my love for Waachan :love: Will you forgive me? :plz: *holds out hand*
Kaori: uh sure I guess...*takes Keiko's hand*
*starts smiling unconsciously* Gosh darnit Keiko your smile is contagious!
Konno: yare yare

meanwhile back in vol.1...
kaori%20blog%2002.jpg

Clearing up older gif from aki:

Interview Dude:
So, can you tell us about yourselves?

Wakana: Hai! Me and Keiko have been married together twice.

Hikaru: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keiko: DON'T TELL THEM STUFF LIKE THAT! *hits Waa's head*

Still working on Kuga's leftover one :psst:

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: sorry for double-posting, just finished Kuga's pic ><

I basically squeezed as many harem shots (i.e. of Keiko hugging/grabbing/cuddling/squeezing someone else) that I could fit into one post LOL :desksweat: :ohoho:

12114617446_c56cda9919_o.jpg

Interviewer: So, looking at these photos which are about to play on the screen, could you tell us what makes your band Kalafina, so special? *montage plays*

on the screen said:

*After montage ends*
Kalafina: *outside appearance* :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
*inside reality* :white: :white: :white: :swt: :swt: :swt:

12114830664_6f91d8573c_o.jpg

Wakana: *hisses to Keiko* Sh-shimatta!! :omgz: They found all our harem photos! What do we say?? :ghost:

Keiko: I don't know! :vortex:

Interviewers: Weeeell? :knife: :plot:

12114734103_180873a490_o.jpg

Keiko: :white: *hisses* Hii-chan! Quick! Say something smart! :omg:

Hikaru: *whispering* ehh?? :swt: errrr... :confu: Wait, I got it! :glasses: :sparkleguy:

20140104-5-kalafina.png

12113655615_e011e5f121_o.jpg

-------

I love how Keiko's face is all like, U MAD BRO? :XD: :XD:

Next person use aki's:

I love Keiko and Wakana's guilty "hand caught in the cookie jar" faces in the second-to-last picture.

Also, yeah, I think Keiko is enjoying the heck out of that manhandling.

I actually had 33 pics in the 'montage' originally but had to cut down cos we're only allowed 20 pics in a single post :ohoho: :plot:

I saw this on tumblr and couldn't resist.

output_UmdUM6.gif

Staff: Let's look through Keiko's camera! :plot: *clicks through photos*

Wakana and Hikaru: oohh :stars:

Keiko: yah, ok :ohoho: .......WAIT. :white: Sh-SHIMATTA!! Did I forget to delete those rabu-rabu selfies I took with Ayaka?!! :ghost: I-I think they are the ones after this one - :swt: I'LL BE SO SCREWED IF WACCHAN AND HII-TAN SEE THOSE :vortex:

*Staff clicks past*

Wakana and Hikaru: Ehhh, was that the last picture? There's no more? :waa::waa:

Keiko: :omgz: They were gone??? Y-YOKATTA!!!!! :touched::touched::touched::TdT::TdT::TdT::ohoho::ohoho::ohoho: That was too close...:...:

Next person use aki's:

Next person use aki's:

Everyone: Cheese!!!

Keiko: Aw, c'mon Wacchan, you're not even trying.

Wakana: This is as much of a smile as you're going to get. :bloodlust:

Keiko: Aww, c'mon, dont'cha wanna go "wee-ooh wee-ooh wee-ooh!!!"

Wakana: I said no! I don't wanna! :bloodlust::bloodlust:

kalafina-table_zps805bd318.jpg

I miss this thread~~~!!! :love:
Cerise-san, your stories.... are amazing >wwww<

i dunno how to quote, so i'll just put the pic here ._.
kalafina-table_zps805bd318.jpg

Interviewer: So tell us about your daily activities... :innocent:
Wakana: You know, Keechan is always waking me up! She wakes up quite early just to go to my house and see me waking up. Then she will be attached on me and follows me and etc etc etc...
Keiko: Oh no, Wacchan, stop it! That's our secret... *pinch on Wakana's thigh*
Hikaru: ... *looked calm*
*inside her heart: Ooooh so it is what you're doing these days, Keiko, using violin rehearsal as your excuse to go to Wakana's house. You'll see...*
... I can't find any suitable onions... :desksweat: long time not doing this fun game...
okaay next picture then...
KalafinaLIVE2010-RedMoon-atJCBHall3rdAnLIVE_04.jpg

... It has been a looong time since the last time I visit this thread, so I'm sorry if this photo had even been captioned... m(._.)m

this is just me, or really this thread is too quiet? ._.
did something happen when I was hiatus? ._.
aki said:
Hikaru: *feels blessed* Minna-san, I want to announce that from now, I and Keechan are... married:love::shy:
Keiko: :innocent::innocent: *inside her heart: I have two waifus, tralalala~*
Wakana: :white::white::white:*Speechless* :anger: $^*%%$(*^#!!!
Keiko: :innocent::innocent:*inside her heart: ... And they'll have fight again, tralalala~*

Forgot the next pic....
aren't they beautiful? :love:- found it at pics discussion thread-

"Announcing Kalafina's participation in new movie Little Red Keiko Hood! Featuring Keiko as Little Red, Hikaru as Princess Hikaru, and Wakana as the Wakashark. A thrilling tale of love and suspense directed by none other than CPM's own Cerise!"

:punched: :punched: lol idk even why I started thinking of that story when I saw this pic but omg Keiko curl your hair like that more often plz

and this I just randomly found but :plot:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/Kalafina said:
  • During the "Red Moon" concert, Wakana and Hikaru switch places to introduce their band members. This involves the two of them running across the stage to the opposite side. When they do it a second time, Keiko watches them like they're crazy.
    Keiko: What are you doing...?
  • In a Nico Nico Douga live show, the three members each showed off something they currently liked (i.e. a manga, a DVD, etc.), and then asked viewers to vote on which item was the best. Wakana won and received a plushie of the Nico Nico mascot, which she proceeded to squeeze and randomly huggle throughout the rest of the show.
  • When the members traveled to Hong Kong for their Asia Live Tour, they rode a double-decker bus. Their various reactions to the ride were entertaining,
    external_link.gif
    especially when the bus approaches another one from the rear.
    Wakana: EVERYONE'S SO CALM ABOUT IT!
  • Everything in Kalafina's Denpa Kenkyuusha interview with May'n and Ken Washizaki. There's a particular section in it where Keiko gets teased a lot (and gains a new nickname that will stay with her forever).
    Ken: Keiko, you said you wanted the three of you to run a full marathon right?
    Keiko: Please don't take my dreams as the climax of a joke.
    Ken: Because the other two don't work out, that's why.
    Keiko: And that is why I wanted to do this.
    May'n: You wished that they will join you in exercising?
    Keiko: Yes, May'n-chan, let's go together.
    May'n: I remembered receiving Keiko's SMS while being backstage. She would send something like "I'm now walking from X to Y". Keiko really loves exercising and I call her Macho-Senpai.
    Keiko: Nooo! Please don't call me that!
  • During a certain recording of their radio show (with footage!), Wakana accidentally pokes Keiko in the nose, and proceeds to fret over her for a disproportionate amount of time, including giving Keiko her water bottle.
  • A lot of their blog posts in general. Wakana's tale
    external_link.gif
    about Keiko vs. the "10-15 cm in diameter" Spider comes to mind.
    Wakana: Valiant Kei-chan took the lead by using a plastic bag to snag the spider in the home stretch!
    Hikaru-chan gave a nice assist!
    I was just watching!
    ... Yep. I was just looking at it. In terms of coolness, I was just looking at it. But it's not like I didn't do anything.
    When they [trapped] the spider in a plastic bag, I cheered the two on desperately.
    "It went over there!"
    Or
    "Oh, almost!" I said as such.
    This kind of hollering is necessary ('∇ `)
  • In a certain Taiwanese interview
    external_link.gif
    with Calvin from boy band Fahrenheit, Hikaru shows her firm belief that sleeping is Serious Business.
    Hikaru: (snapping at the host) Hikaru isn't kidding! I really love sleeping!

^ Tokyo to Kamakura is more than a marathon.

OK, this doesn't include the girls, but remembering Keiko and her sister spending all day walking to Kamakura, and they arrive at the station in the dark:

Think of some good apocryphal quotes (e.g. whether to eat first or catch the train home, catch the train to Enoshima and walk across the causeway to the island, catching the train to Zushi and walking to Otodama Sea Studio, trying to find their Suica cards...).

Back